Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Oh, no, I'm not meaning to take revenge on you. wink Thanks for joining the game! party This might be a bit more difficult than the last one, or so I hope. peep

Happy guessing laugh

Revenge

Days in Perry’s office had never been particularly thrilling. It’s only now and then that he tried to make things a little more exciting, or so he thought. This clearly was one of those days. Perry had recently declared that he was going to get rid of everybody. It hadn’t exactly been for the first time, but so far nothing had happened to me or anyone else for that matter. Even so, some of my fellow lodgers were afraid. I wasn’t. It took more than a Perry White to scare me. Besides, I knew that all his vows were nothing but idle threads. He was far too much of a chicken to really do something.

Obviously, Perry was aware that he wasn’t much use in the kind of business he had in mind. He had asked someone to help him. Though the guy looked rather green, I soon noticed that this wasn’t going to be as easy as usually. The youngster looked at me with a frown, which clearly indicated that he really wanted to get me out of that office. I braced myself for a fight, gave him a warning glance and waited.

Much to my dismay, young, strong hands grabbed me and the young man carried me out of the office. How dared he? I gave him one more of those killing glances. Sometimes I wondered what had become of me. There had been times when I hadn’t been so pitiful to give someone a second chance. But he sure as hell wasn’t going to get a third. I made it really obvious that this was my last warning. If he wasn’t going to put me down he was going to regret it. Oh, how he would regret it! He might have touched me without my permission, but he wouldn’t be able to tell the story.

Despite all my efforts the young fool decided to ignore me. He really couldn’t blame me for not warning him about the consequences. So be it, I thought grimly and prepared myself. Right in this moment Perry came to my rescue. What a disgrace, what a catastrophe! As if I needed to be saved by a coward like Perry White! To make things worse, he looked at me with this inappropriately loving expression on his face. I really hated moments like these, I wasn’t *lovable*. Silently, I vowed to take revenge on both of them. Not so much later fate blessed me with a couple of guns that were pointed at them. Revenge was sweet!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Kerth
Kerth
My guess is the cardboard model of Elvira in Fly Hard.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Top Banana
Top Banana
laugh Sorry Bakasi, but (for some reason) I got this on the first line, and without reading Marcus' reply. That's assuming we're right of course.

Yes, I am a genius - although to be fair, I wasn't entirely sure about the tie one, so...

Do another! smile1

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard