Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#132318 09/14/07 10:33 AM
Laura S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hey guys, this is just a thought, but I decided to post it. While I was looking at the sign ups for the ficathon I kept getting all these great fic ideas from the suggestions. And I know someone could take that one request and write a million different stories on it. Anyway, I propose that if there's a story you'd like to see written, to post it here. As long as you aren't really specific, writers could come for some inspiration and maybe your fic could be written in a way you hadn't thought of. But you would simply give three stipulations like

1. Smallville
2. Cat Grant, Lois Lane and Clark Kent
3. A beauty pageant

I don't know, but I bet some pretty comical stories could be written from the above three and the best part is that there could be more than one since the topic is so broad. I just came up with those three off the top of my head, but I already am thinking of some fun short stories for it. Anyway, if anyone else has some suggestions/requests they'd like to add, post it in here. It'd be a fun bin of inspiration.

--Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
#132319 09/14/07 12:47 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Clark uses fake gadgets to make it look like he is human instead of using his powers openly.

#132320 09/15/07 05:41 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
dance Woo!

*Plops down on Story-Clause's lap*
And for Folcsmas I want...

1. Lois + Superman sloppy (I don't care what pretext you cook up; TOGOM, PML, Conscious Choice... it's all good!)
2. S1 or S2, preferably
3. Clark thinking Lois is pregnant (though whether she *is* is up to you) cool

~•~
#132321 09/16/07 12:06 AM
Kerth
Kerth
These don't necessarily have to be in the same story...

1: Lois discovers a food she likes more than chocolate - preferably NOT as a weird craving while pregnant.

2: Auditors notice how many laptops and keyboards Clark has destroyed and want to dock the cost from his wages.

3: L&C's child chooses to follow a career that's not very compatible with superheroics, e.g. a dentist, tax lawyer, etc.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#132322 09/16/07 11:41 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Marcus: for #3 you shoudl read Shayne's fic: http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2000/hearts.txt

It sorta goes with that theme. laugh

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
#132323 09/17/07 05:06 AM
Kerth
Kerth
I've read and liked it, but I was thinking more in terms of a profession where it's essential to be on time for a lot of appointments, spend a lot of time in court, etc., things that don't go very well with disappearing to stop an earthquake etc.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#132324 09/25/07 02:02 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
"Give the kid more ether, I've gotta go."

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
#132325 09/26/07 03:01 AM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Originally posted by woody:
"Give the kid more ether, I've gotta go."
ROTFL!

Rhonda Klein [I think... Daughter in Nan's Home Series, think it's Rhonda... could be wrong on the name] is a doc and a superhero. She's doc for the whole family as well as has her own practice IIRC. I suspect it would be easier with a world full of superheros - she could take the night shift for instance rather than a daytime one. Though I also believe she's a second gen superhero rather than one of the younger ones so when she FIRST became a superhero there would have only been dear old dad and maybe one or two of her siblings.

Hmmm.... Maybe Nan could tell us how she did it... Nan? Care to tell us her story? [Okay - any Home story would work, but something like that might be interesting smile .]
Carol

ETA: Okay - I was right - it is Rhonda Klien, but I think she's a granddaughter smile .

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard