Next Thread
Print Thread
#136751 09/12/13 06:29 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
So this is a new challenge. In this story, Clark gets shot during the events of FlyHard, and has to play dead. I figure the most likely way to do it is, Fuentes decides to shot Lois when she does her bizarre faking Perry having a heart attack scheme, but Clark moves between Lois and the bullet and so he gets hit by it.

Who will he tell? How will he solve this dilemma? One possibility is at some point either then, or later, he tells Lois the full truth, and then she does the research and contacts Dr. Hamilton, to stage the "resurrection" or something like that.

John Pack Lambert
#136752 09/12/13 07:22 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This sort of challenge sounds like it needs an expert on TOGOM to tackle it. wink wink

Since Lois is at the DP with Lex on a date, would he trust Lois enough to tell her that he's not really dead? Lex might overhear and/or Lois might lose her cool. He might trust Perry or Jack, who could then suggest that his body be dragged out of the conference room so that they wouldn't have to be in there with a dead body. Then "Superman" could come along and save the day.

The only way I could see Clark resurrecting himself would be to claim Superman used some sort of Kryptonian medical machinery on his "spaceship" to bring Clark back to life. Unfortunately, since it was built for Kryptonians, not humans, using it on Clark busted the machine. <which is why he won't be able to use it on anyone else> Yes, I know, it's one big ol' whopper of lie, but Clark has been known to blur the truth to protect his secret identity. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard