Next Thread
Print Thread
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was reading an email from Lauren about the frustrating time she was having formatting a story file, including the fact that she had spotted a formatting glitch with omitted all the 'L's. Leading to sentences such as "ook, Clark..."

Reading this, I was immediately assailed by a mental image of a befuddled Clark encountering Terry Pratchett's Librarian and promptly laughed myself into a fit.

It's really nothing more than a bizarre throwaway, but I thought I'd toss it into the mix anyway. It might make a fun, comic short. Given how shrewd and observant the Librarian is...perhaps he figures Clark out? laugh

So, anyone up for a brief, comic Librarian/LNC X?

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I'm not familiar with the comic version but the made for TV version was a lot of fun to watch! Can't say I have any bunnies hinting at a story though. frown

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Top Banana
Top Banana
On a number of other boards my user name is 'Librarian' - so I saw the subject and started going, why would anyone want to write a story with me? blush

Now I have to look up Terry Pratchett's Librarian. goofy

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard