Print Thread
#135466 08/16/12 04:13 PM
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Folks,

In another thread a link to Redboots was posted. In wandering around the site I looked at the pages showing the cape problem and how it was solved.

Cape problem is part way down It says
Having Dean Cain support the cape with his shoulders solved the cape droop problem. However, it led to an unconventional costume design.

The cape went on first, then the tunic was pulled up and over the shoulder loops and zipped up the back.
Clearly if they had to do this in real life, then Clark would have had to do this in the L&C "verse.

Perhaps a few tales where cape keeps causing problems and they end up solving it, in time, using the method show in the photos.

I cam picture folks comparing photos of early appearances of Superman with later ones.

In Superman returns one of the instructions Perry shouts out is about the costume design.

If you are watching news about the New movie or the current comics they are playing around with several different designs. We could have discussions of the various versions taking place in the L&C "verse. One of the costumes from the New 52

Framework4
#135467 08/17/12 02:07 AM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Don't forget the version with the Kryptonian tech that morphs from a t-shirt into the suit/armor in the New52.

Honestly, I'd probably make a version like Cavill's and then hear Lois and Martha's response to it.

Martha's "No one will be looking at your face" was never more apt.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard