Next Thread
Print Thread
#132278 09/01/07 08:55 AM
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Lois does not know about Superman being a part of Clark.

Midway into 2nd season, Mayson Drake is around but TOGOM has not happen.

Clark awakens alone, in normal clothing, no powers, battered and bruised. His cell is ringing and it is Lois, he has been missing for hours. Lois heads to meet him, altering Inspector Henderson,

When Lois arrives she looks wiped, distressed, almost in tears. As She see Clark she hurls herself in his arms and breaks down. Crying she tells him Superman is dead.

On her way to meet Clark she had seen Superman flying, floating down towards her from the sky when a green beam appeared and sliced him in two.

There was blood everywhere, the Police have Superman's body.

Framework4
#132279 09/01/07 01:38 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ya know... this kinda sounds like Bakasi's Separate Lives. Not completely, mind you, but there's defnitely quite a bit of that in her story. smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#132280 09/01/07 04:40 PM
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Originally posted by LaraMoon:
Ya know... this kinda sounds like Bakasi's Separate Lives. Not completely, mind you, but there's defnitely quite a bit of that in her story. smile
I've been reading that one but in it Clark doesn't recall who he is and Superman is missing and seen by the world as evil.

the idea in this one is a Superman is dead. Body of the flying man recovered by Police and in the hands of the M.E.

Framework4
#132281 09/01/07 10:40 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I know. As I said: "not completely"...

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#132282 09/02/07 02:40 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
It could have been a Clone or an Alt-Clark.

Perhaps the green laser was for the 'real' Clark.

Does Clark know that he is Superman?

Kathryn
#132283 09/02/07 03:10 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
O.O Brain... turns...

Idea... churns...

gark!

Anyhoo, this seems like a deviously awesome fic idea laugh

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#132284 09/02/07 08:15 PM
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I'm with Lara here that you're idea resembles mine strikingly, at least considering the beginning of it.

Of course the most important element of my story is that Clark is amnesiac. Would your Clark remember?

If he doesn't, be aware that there is already a story like that written, I mean a story where Clark and Superman are actually seperated. I don't recall its title,but I read it only recently.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#132285 09/02/07 08:27 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
True, the idea may have already been touched before, but then so have many others. There are countless of similar stories out there that are also greatly different fom each other if only because of the spin that the author put on them. laugh

And besides. *sniffs the challenge* I detect the scent of delicious evil.

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#132286 09/26/07 08:23 PM
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Originally posted by bakasi:
I'm with Lara here that you're idea resembles mine strikingly, at least considering the beginning of it.
As your story has gone on there is more than I though in common. When I posted this at first I was assuming you were doing the Clone Vs Clark type tale. Yours is a LOT more complex than that.

Of course the most important element of my story is that Clark is amnesiac. Would your Clark remember?
I was hoping he would.

If he doesn't, be aware that there is already a story like that written, I mean a story where Clark and Superman are actually seperated. I don't recall its title,but I read it only recently.
Thanks I'll have to look for it. I did read one a while back where Lois was dropped into an altVerse where Clark & Superman were different people.

Framework4
#132287 10/14/07 08:47 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yeah, Clark and Superman are split when hitting the asteroid. A Lois who knows the secret is thrown into that universe just after Clark gets shot and dies. In the end everyone is okay but she gets confused when Superman is apologizing for not saving Clark's life.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
#132288 10/15/07 11:26 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Are you thinking of the fabulous Mxysplit by Sheila Harper? (There's also an Nfic version, if you're so inclinded wink )

Helga

Knowledge is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit.

Intelligence is not putting them in a fruit salad.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard