Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Lately I thought about, what would Trask do after the New-Kryptonian invasion (if he had lived long enough). He has always accused Clark/Superman of being only first alien to brainwash the humans doing the PR...
Perhaps he would run through the streets jumping hyper and screaming 'As I've said!' or 'I was right!'. laugh and then ending like this wallbash because there is nothing left to do for him.
What reason could he find to hate Clark? I couldn't find anything.

Kathryn
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Actually, I have a story that I have been working on, like forever, where Jason Trask does live past that point.

The results of the invasion prove nothing. He thinks of it as the 'good cop/bad cop' scenerio and that the invasion is still to come.

I just wish I had the motivation to get back to it.

I need to be nagged more...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Cool hope you'll finish it soon I would be glad to read it. clap

And I think you're right Trask would never stop hating Superman, no matter what happens.

It was just an idea because the invasion was exactly what Trask had predicted.

So, please write! grovel

Kathryn
Top Banana
Top Banana
I sort of played with this idea in Connections, - but it's set in the alt universe - Trask plays a large role in it and he gets to encounter Nor and his boys. Not quite the same as your idea, Kathryn, but sort of smile As for his attitude toward Superman - it was complicated. laugh

c.

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A Trask living past that point would be scary because he would have an even greater foothold in the government's policy on aliens having been 'proved right' by the NK invasion.

You say I'm a witch like it's a bad thing
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
You don't need to be nagged more. You just need to be happy with what's already written.

Sorry, babe. Sometimes love is tough.

But your story isn't Trask-centric. I imagine a little vignette might do the job quite lovely. Any takers?

Elisabeth
who would do it herself but she's cleaning all the other half-finished stories off of her hard drive

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard