Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#132314 09/13/07 05:50 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I am working on a fanfic but have not gotten past the first three paragraphs, and I doubt that I ever will. So I am posting these paragraphs to see what someone else might be able to do with them.

(Story begins)

The room had three chairs, but the vinyl seat of one was ripped and torn yellow stuffing peeked out. Worried about ruining her pantyhose, Lois chose the chair next to it, only to discover that one of the metal legs of that chair was bent and the chair wobbled slightly whenever she made the slightest movement. One of the men said “Hold still” and reached behind her to remove her handcuffs. Even with a key, it took him a couple of tries to get the lock open—he obviously hadn’t had as much experience with locks as Lois had—and as he twisted the opened cuffs off her wrists, she worried for a minute that he might somehow damage the rings on her left hand. But her diamond setting was undamaged, and Lois glanced around the room to get her bearings as she rubbed the bruised spot on her wrist.

It was one of the most depressing rooms she had ever seen. The walls were painted a light green, with scattered brown spots where tape had been removed and the paint had peeled with it. The light was an unflattering fluorescent fixture which shone down on the spare furnishings. There was a table in the corner with an ancient desk phone and several half-used legal pads piled on it. And the faces of the two men in front of her were as grim and lifeless as the room. The one who had removed her handcuffs sat down on the remaining chair, while the older one, the one named Waters, continued to stand. Lois raised her eyes to his and tried to project a confidence she did not feel. “So, are you ever going to tell me what this is all about?” she blustered.

“Lois Lane, you are under arrest for the murder of Clark Kent. You have the right to remain silent. . . . “

#132315 09/14/07 01:40 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh!!! I really hope that someone is going to write the rest of this -- I'd love to read that!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#132316 09/14/07 06:12 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
whinging whinging
don't you dare tell me that you will not finish this one

from just those 2 paragraphs I am already reaching through the ether to chain you to your desk and only give you the key when you have written the whole thing, with 2 sequels, and an epilogue

see they were my minions marching over to Atlanta right now...
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
and now they carry you to your desk [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
#132317 09/14/07 07:42 PM
Blogger
Blogger
Wow, that sounds like it could make an amazing story, I really hope you can find a way to make it work. Do you have any idea where you want to go with the story? I'd love to help you get past that last line and start writing. I've never written fanfic for LnC before, though I think I've read almost every story on this board. If you have any ideas or would like to discuss how to further this story, please leave a message or elaborate on your plot! smile

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard