Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I've been toying with this idea for a while now. Hopefully, some of you talented and wonderfully creative FoLCs will get a kick out of it. laugh

The set-up: Write a scene, just enough to give us a setting and a vague idea of what's going on, ending with someone saying "This isn't what it looks like!"

And here's the corker: It *isn't* what it looks like.

After one person writes the scene, {eg, what appears to be Lois yelling at Clark}, someone else posts the completion, in which we find out what's "really" going on {eg, Lois is actually yelling at a poorly trained monkey}.

The set-up scenes and their pay-offs can be wacky, dramatic, angsty, funny, waffy, bizarre, or any combination of adjectives you can think of.

Of course, as per the rules of Tank&Wendy challenges, you cannot post a scene without already having a plan to solve it.

Any questions? What do y'all think?
smile

~•~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Is this kind of like stories where it seems like Lois & Clark are doing the dirty and then it turns it they're doing something entirely different? (Like some jokes). I think I've read a few like this.

But maybe you were thinking in general and had something less dirty in mind blush

Greets,

~ An ~
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
dirty, clean, whatever floats your bacon. smile

The idea is just mainly about how a scene can be interpretted, and then re-interpretted.

~•~

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard