Print Thread
#127930 09/07/03 06:31 AM
rivka Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
thumbsup
laugh

Hysterical! Excellent two-birds-with-one-stone methodology. And you made both Wells and the clone USEFUL! Nicely done!

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ROTFLMAO!!!! goofy

Fiendishly clever!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very cute plot untwist. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Blogger
Blogger
Roger,

LOL!

What a gas! Loved the wacky untwist.

thumbsup

If the writers of L&C had written things that way the series would have ended in about 10 mins.

Hehe

But we can dream, huh?

And throwing a LC sloppy in there always makes me happy.

Bella
cat

Lois : And you know, you put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark : "And I love you. Did we just make up?"
Lois : "I think so."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Roger

ROTFL!! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
So clever! Clark "unspools" Lois, of course! Never ever would have thought of that in a million years.

You go, Roger.

CC-

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Roger,

Very cute... I liked that ending much better and actually you have a good basis there for a longer story... starting where you did and then what happened after that and then to the clone's involvement... and then what happens when Luthor figures out how he was duped. smile

Marns
~pobody's nerfect
Kerth
Kerth
Good twist Roger!!! thumbsup

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Columnist
Columnist
Great un-twist, Roger! Incredibly adorable! laugh

Any chance for a waffy sequel? thumbsup

~Anna

Features Writer
Features Writer
Roger,
great untwist
merry

Top Banana
Top Banana
That was very cute! I really think that they took too much time to untwist it originally, 3 episodes when she thought she was Wanda and 2 more whn she didnt know anything was way too much!

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Columnist
Columnist
So, where's the sequel, Roger? I agree with everyone - this was great!

Melisma (going back into hiding here under her Rock to finish listening to her CD of Christmas carols - it's so hot right now, she wants the psychological impact!)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh boy, I've been lapse in responding to all these wonderful comments. I'm very glad people enjoyed this little story, and even a few who think there should be a sequel to this.

I intended this from the beginning to satisfy two challenges. The obvious one was the plot untwist Hazel made a while back on the other message board. With the unspool challenge, I thought I might try surprising people with it by not advertising it in advance. It seems it worked out pretty well with all the comments towards the humor in the story.

As for sequel possibilities, I'll have to mull it over. I never intended this to spawn a larger story or sequel. But never say never. smile

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments. Thanks to Rivka, LabRat, Laura, Bella, Tricia, CC, Marnie, Jose, Anna, Merry, Julie, and Melisma.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard