Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#299753 04/19/24 08:32 PM
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
4th in ‘Come Home' series. Rewrite of 1x05-07. More dominos. Jordan and Jon learn how alike and how different they are from their father and each other.

Ch 1: Absorbing
Ch 2: Hearing
Ch 3: Sharing

Part 1:Come Home
Part 2:Embrace
Part 3:Brother

Hope you all enjoy. The 5th in the series is currently in progress cool

Last edited by Blueowl; 04/19/24 08:52 PM.
Freelance Reporter
Online Content
Freelance Reporter
Lots of interesting facts in one chapter...

Jon still has no powers, will he ever develop them? I didn't like that part in SnL, I felt like they pushed him aside just for being "more human" than his brother.

So that's what they said in the interview. I imagine no one expected to see that side of Superman, showing brotherly love in a strange language. I wonder what will happen in the interview between John and Lois.

Clark takes advantage of a breakup to talk about other things with his children...

I like how you handle everything, I feel like Clark is more mature than in the series. I can't wait to continue reading.

Freelance Reporter
Online Content
Freelance Reporter
I can't imagine what chocolate covered bacon is like.

Oh.. Will and Nick are going to have strange ideas... Will Clark remain the poor deceived man or will they be told the truth? I'd rather them find out the secret than it be Lana's family (I don't like Lana).

Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by CarolD
Lots of interesting facts in one chapter...

Jon still has no powers, will he ever develop them? I didn't like that part in SnL, I felt like they pushed him aside just for being "more human" than his brother.

So that's what they said in the interview. I imagine no one expected to see that side of Superman, showing brotherly love in a strange language. I wonder what will happen in the interview between John and Lois.

Clark takes advantage of a breakup to talk about other things with his children...

I like how you handle everything, I feel like Clark is more mature than in the series. I can't wait to continue reading.

Yeah, I didn't like how SnL approach Jon's situation at all. I had to fix it here cool
I really enjoyed writing the interaction between Superman and Tal. Their brotherly relationship is another thing I wish the show would have delved into more. I also find it hard to believe that Clark would handle Anyway, thanks! Glad you're enjoying it all. grin

Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by CarolD
I can't imagine what chocolate covered bacon is like.

Oh.. Will and Nick are going to have strange ideas... Will Clark remain the poor deceived man or will they be told the truth? I'd rather them find out the secret than it be Lana's family (I don't like Lana).

I still need to try it myself, but I do like dipping sausage links into maple syrup, so I imagine chocolate bacon would taste good.
As for Lana and her family, I understand your feelings. Lana has grown on me some, but I feel that there is just so much missed opportunities for cool character building interactions.

I'm finishing up the 5th in the series, 'Steel', now, and have some one shots that will follow Part 4.
Thanks for the reviews ^_^

Freelance Reporter
Online Content
Freelance Reporter
Hahahaha Nick is a romantic thinking that it was an agreement between the three of them.

I like that they found out about the secret and the way they support Clark, they have realized everything that Lois has gone through without being able to talk about it with anyone.

I want to see that welcome dinner, I can't imagine how their wives will take it.

I will wait patiently for the next parts. Thank you.

Freelance Reporter
Online Content
Freelance Reporter
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Yeah, I didn't like how SnL approach Jon's situation at all. I had to fix it here cool
I really enjoyed writing the interaction between Superman and Tal. Their brotherly relationship is another thing I wish the show would have delved into more. I also find it hard to believe that Clark would handle Anyway, thanks! Glad you're enjoying it all. grin

I can't wait to see where you're going with Jon... I loved Tal and Kal's relationship.

"The talk"... I totally understand Clark, I have a 14 (almost 15) year old son and it's hard to bring up (especially when your son covers his ears and starts singing lalalalala so as not to hear you) so I give him It was my husband's turn to talk to him. I don't feel old enough to be a grandmother. crazy

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard