Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Perfect by Ed Sheeran

So this video has been EIGHT months in the making. Yes that's right...EIGHT. It comes with voiceovers and lots of waffy love that made us all fall in love with the show to begin with. I hope everyone enjoys. I'm TRYING to get back into the groove of the whole video making thing. Been a rough few months. Anyway, hope everyone enjoys. FDK appreciated as always.

Can't go wrong with Ed Sheeran, right? hyper

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
love love love I have no other words! I adore this song (I admit to listening to it over and over because I love it so much)

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
It was totally worth the wait, Folc! Absolutely loved it! I've lost track of how many times I've watched it already grin

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Columnist
Columnist
Thank you. A new video from you and a new song to add to my playlist. Great job.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Crazy_Babe
love love love I have no other words! I adore this song (I admit to listening to it over and over because I love it so much)

Glad you enjoyed this one Crazy_Babe. This song has been in my head for the better half of a year begging to be made into a video. Glad it turned out as good as it did.

Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
It was totally worth the wait, Folc! Absolutely loved it! I've lost track of how many times I've watched it already grin

LOL! Yes, the many many many crashes of Sony that it took to get here were well worth it.

Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Thank you. A new video from you and a new song to add to my playlist. Great job.

Glad you enjoyed it.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This was a really sweet video and I can see all the work it took to bring Lois and Clark to life. The song was perfect!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Wow! What a great video! notworthy

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
This was a really sweet video and I can see all the work it took to bring Lois and Clark to life. The song was perfect!

Thanks Morgana. wave Glad you enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by jackiek
Wow! What a great video! notworthy

Thanks jackiek! hyper

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard