Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#276776 08/18/17 11:47 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Far Away by Nickelback

This is a remake of an older video I'd done some years ago. Set b/t Lois/Lex wedding arc and the Phoenix showing the ups and downs of Lois and Clark's relationship. Hope you enjoy. Lois and Clark Tribute. FDK appreciated as always.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
It's nice! I like it smile In the first half of the video, the usage of fade-to-black seemed a little excessive (it was a pretty effective effect, it was just used a bit too often), but other than that, very nice. I can see myself watching this a fair few times!

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by TaliaJoy
It's nice! I like it smile In the first half of the video, the usage of fade-to-black seemed a little excessive (it was a pretty effective effect, it was just used a bit too often), but other than that, very nice. I can see myself watching this a fair few times!

Hi Talia,

Thanks for watching and commenting. Yeah, the fade to black transition was used to illustrate Clark's memories and kind of panic at the idea of her marrying Lex which does seem a bit excessive in the beginning but it's meant to show his state of mind. As the video progresses it smooths out as his mind is less panicked if you will.

I went back and forth with it quite a bit. thumbsup Glad you enjoyed it.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great video! Especially since I packed up all my LnC CD's and I can't look at any of the episodes until we move into the new townhouse. Urgh! Why oh why did I do that? wallbash

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Great video! Especially since I packed up all my LnC CD's and I can't look at any of the episodes until we move into the new townhouse. Urgh! Why oh why did I do that? wallbash

Oh, no Morgana! Gotta have the LnC DVDs.

Glad you enjoyed the video. Hope you can sit down and enjoy some LnC soon.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard