Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
This past month we had one new member join the boards:

BimFoLC

If everyone could take a few minutes to introduce yourself and welcome them to the fold. Please and Thank you.

hyper wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hello BimFoLC! Welcome to the boards!

I'm DC, otherwise known as Vicki. I, along with Val up there, am part of the K-Comm (Kerth Committee). I live in CT with my husband (we just celebrated our 10th anniversary this past July) and our newly 4 year old twin daughters. I don't always have a lot of time to write and read, but I do it when I can and hope to see you around the boards!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
Hi BimFoLC! So glad to have another new member! You get a thread all to yourself this month. wink

I'm Mouse, or Emma, or Mouserocks the Nerd. I pop in as often as I can on these boards (athough obviously it's been at least a month blush cuz I just found this thread...) I love writing and reading all the fics on here, so don't hesitate to share, or to chat about any nerd stuff. You've joined a great group of people! Looking forward to interacting with you!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hello There! Welcome to the FoLC universe, please feel free to drop a line or two of comment if you read something and like it!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard