Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Our cast is forming, let the games begin.

Comments go here.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
Fun chapter. I loved the three musketeers comment at the end. To keep Jon and Morgana apart you will probably have to find someone for Morgana shortly...

I await the next chapter.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Oh, I don’t know, he seems to watch out for kids and investigative reporters. Besides, he isn’t alone anymore. Since Ultra Woman returned about six years ago, she’s been helping him watch out for people. There’s word on the street that there are a couple of new heroes in town. I guess they are real because they were there on the Fourth of July, helping Superman and Ultra Woman. People are saying that they are also from New Krypton. Maybe they’ll help too.”

Good way to start a rumor Lois! It serves a duel purpose, Mr. Kaplan won't worry so much about his daughter and he is going to repeat this tidbit of information. thumbsup

With a little encouragement from Hattie, both Morgana and Lara went out for pep squad and became cheerleaders.

The three girls became almost inseparable and one was rarely seen without the others. They were like a female three musketeers.

Ah, school memories. Ya gotta love 'em! Being close to folks like that only makes it that must better. The Three Musketeers rock!

Last edited by Morgana; 10/05/16 07:33 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
Fun chapter. I loved the three musketeers comment at the end. To keep Jon and Morgana apart you will probably have to find someone for Morgana shortly...

I await the next chapter.

Mike

Those that have read my other stories may be thinking that way too. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
“Oh, I don’t know, he seems to watch out for kids and investigative reporters. Besides, he isn’t alone anymore. Since Ultra Woman returned about six years ago, she’s been helping him watch out for people. There’s word on the street that there are a couple of new heroes in town. I guess they are real because they were there on the Fourth of July, helping Superman and Ultra Woman. People are saying that they are also from New Krypton. Maybe they’ll help too.”

Good way to start a rumor Lois! It serves a duel purpose, Mr. Kaplan won't worry so much about his daughter and he is going to repeat this tidbit of information. thumbsup

At least it will go toward relieving their minds about their daughter.

Originally Posted by Morgana
With a little encouragement from Hattie, both Morgana and Lara went out for pep squad and became cheerleaders.

The three girls became almost inseparable and one was rarely seen without the others. They were like a female three musketeers.

Ah, school memories. Ya gotta love 'em! Being close to folks like that only makes it that must better. The Three Musketeers rock!

Yes, it is good to have close friends. Hopefully this friendship will last through the years.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard