Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Sorry. I couldn't resist combining the threads Profanity in Fanfic and March\'s EVIL Alt-Dimension Challenge . blush peep

I realize that I am posting this too early, but that somehow seems to me to be in keeping with the spirit of a Bizarro challenge.

Disclaimer: I am not at all trying to posit that all people who swear are evil. I realize that that is far from the case. I just wanted to have a little fun combining the two threads in as succinct a way as possible, and this what I came up with.

All feedback welcomed.

Joy,
Lynn

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap rotflol

Fantastic! Poor Lois, but at least it was obvious that she was in the wrong place!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
clap Well done! Definitely short and to the point. wink Thanks for responding to the challenge already. smile

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Cute, Lynn! laugh You do as much with three lines as I do with three parts. You are indeed the master of brevity. notworthy

You might want to think about shortening the title and using that as your "description" though. How about: "Ooops, He Did It Again." peep /He referring to Wells, of course./

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by VirginiaR:
<strong> Cute, Lynn! thumbsup

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Cute and funny. Poor Lois. How long has she been trying to get back to her Clark? How many wrong universes has she been dropped in? At least she'll have quite the story to tell when she gets back home. goofy

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Thank you all for leaving feedback. :-)

Michael, "queen of one-liners"? I like that. smile

QotC, thanks for the Bizarro challenges. They seem to be sparking more stories ideas in me than the regular ones. I wonder what that says about me? Maybe I don't want to know. wink

Virginia and Deadly Chakram, after I had posted the story, I had thought about shortening the title. Then I remembered the problems that the site's search engine had had with finding another story whose title I had changed (to correct a typo). I therefore figured I'd just stick with the original (lengthy) title. But since you both made suggestions similar to what I had been thinking, I decided to go ahead and shorten the title after all, and to make the original title into a subtitle.

Lady Loisette, both good questions, and both questions that I leave to the reader to answer. (Can you tell that "The Lady or the Tiger" had quite an impact on me when I read it as a child?)

Oops... DS is waking up. I'd best away.

Joy,
Lynn

U
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
U
Ha! That's great. clap I haven't managed to make it to the MBs recently. So glad I did today! I am going to have to read this "Profanity in Fanfic" thread… Come to think of it, do Lois or Clark ever swear on the show?

Ultra Lucille

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard