Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#87732 06/30/12 08:39 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

I know I mentioned I didn't like interrupting a scene in the middle unless there was a good cliffy. How's thems apples? laugh

Again many thanks to Christina for giving me the brilliant idea that Lois’ novel should be about the plot of Book 1: Another Lois. notworthy

Comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/30/14 04:07 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
“Ummm. But where’s the story behind the story?” Cat said to Jimmy. “Where’s the…” She turned her eyes to Clark and winked. “… the juicy stuff? Where’s the...” She turned back to Jimmy before she became too obvious that she knew Clark was also Superman. “… the dirt?” Cat asked, tapping Jimmy on the nose with her pencil.

“I think that’s coming in right now,” Clark said, pointing over their shoulders. There was a sharp edge to his voice that reminded Cat of when he had told her again last night that they could only be friends.
The gossip columnist glanced back at Clark, and he was staring at Cat with a ferocity she had never seen before in his eyes. Oh no, he knew. He knew that she had sent a messenger over to Lois’ apartment with some bogus map on where to find Superman’s spaceship. Clark also knew that his ‘soul mate’ had gone on some wild goose chase because of her: Cat Grant. Yep, he knew all about it, and he wasn’t happy in the least.

Oh, crap, Cat had just ticked off the strongest man on the planet, who could blow her up with his eyes. If he hadn’t killed her for being the only person who knew his secret identity, he certainly looked as if he was reconsidering that decision. She swallowed, knowing that he wouldn’t dare do anything while they were in the office surrounded by people.
Ah, but that's where Cat is different from Lois. Lois would have known that Clark wouldn't have done that. Then again we are talking about season one Lois and if season one Lois had known Superman was also her work partner...

“Of course, my trip to hell wasn’t a total failure. I found…” She tore open the garbage bag and pulled out the Super Godzilla doll Cat had asked an old friend of hers to drop off where she had indicated on the map. “This!” Lois glared at Cat.

Oh, God! She knew. Lois knew that Cat had set her up. Had Clark already ratted her out? Lois Lane knew taekwondo and Cat had ticked her and her super powered boyfriend off. Either way, Cat figured she was dead.

Lois marched straight up to Cat who was standing frozen in front of Clark’s desk, and plowed her and Jimmy aside to get to Clark. She set the Super Godzilla doll on Clark’s desk and pulled from her pocket the map Cat had badly mimeographed from the phonebook the previous afternoon after Lois had stolen Jimmy’s idea. Lois shoved the map at Clark. “You wouldn’t happen to have any idea who sent me this, would you?”
I just knew Lois would think it was Clark.

Too bad Lois doesn't know that it's Cat. Then again, in the series this is the moment Clark earned a little respect from her. Something tells me that's not the case here.

I love that Cat's just about as scared of Lois as she is Superman here.

A Cheshire cat sized grin slipped onto Cat’s lips. She couldn’t help but laugh. It certainly had been worth it. She turned to gaze at her new friend, who hadn’t ratted her out to Lois. “Clark…” Poor Clark looked like he had lost his best friend. “You look like you could use a little pick-me-up,” she purred, leaning towards him.
*snort* Wanting to give him a little "thank you?"

He sat down in his chair and didn’t look at her. “I’m not talking to you,” he murmured.
Ohhh.... Cat is in so much hot water with Clark. And not the kind she likes (the "freezing" variety.)

Clark’s stern expression faltered as he shook his head. “No, Cat. I don’t kill people; no matter how angry I get or how tempting it might be, that isn’t who I am.”

She gulped. Yep, he had been tempted.
Again, I can't get over the fact that Cat doesn't know enough about Clark to know he wouldn't do that. Then again, if this had happened a season down the road I seriously doubt Cat would have accepted that either.

“Thank you for covering for me. You didn’t have to do that.”

“I promised that I would run interference between you and Lois, didn’t I?” he stated.

Cat winced; she hadn’t meant to the detriment of his goals. She felt ashamed that he had sacrificed his relationship with Lois to safeguard her, and it wasn’t a feeling she liked. Clark had been very lucky that Lois was still talking to him, let alone respected him for standing up to her. “I’m sorry.”

“I’m not taking you to Paris,” he replied curtly, and turned to go down the stairs.

Yeah, that isn’t a big surprise.
There are other ways to hurt a person that's not physical and sometimes the honest truth hurts, Cat. And I like the punishment.

Clark gazed down at her hand, instantly forgiving her, and at the same time hating himself for being such a pushover. When it came to Lois Lane he didn’t need Kryptonite to be knocked flat on his back.
That's always been my belief. I once wrote a tiny drabble in the Reeve verse of Superman "That I called "More than one way to Shoot a Bullet" having to do with a revelation on Clark/Superman's end (Lois has known that he's Superman.)

“You said that I was a ‘weird one’ the other night before we had dinner, but then you said ‘it works for you’.”

“It works for you,” Lois said at the same time as him, a vacant expression in her eyes as if she were far away thinking of something else. She shook her head, and then her whole body shivered. “I’ve just got strange sensation that we’ve been here before, in this warehouse, and that we’ve done this already. Doesn’t it feel familiar to you?”
To quote Yogi Berra, "Deja vu all over again."

She was still holding on to his tie, and he made an obvious look towards it to draw her attention to that fact. Actually, he didn’t want her to let him go. He wanted to draw her closer, cup her jaw with the palm of his hand, and kiss her until kingdom come. Unfortunately, this was neither the time nor the place.
Too bad Lois doesn't follow the concept of "pounce" like Cat seems to.

She looked down at her hand gripping onto his tie and opened it up, letting the tie escape. Conscious of what she had done, she straightened the tie out by pressing it against his chest. “This tie is lacking personality, Chuck. You need one with more…” She flipped her hand into the air and circled it around as she searched for the correct word. “Umph.”
She misses her original Clark's wild ties it seems.

What was wrong with his tie? Lana had picked out this tie. She had said it was classic, yet serious, perfect for an up-and-coming newsman, but also good for fading into the background. Had she steered him wrong? ‘Lacking personality’? Could ties have personalities? What was a tie with ‘umph’ anyway?
What is wrong with those ties? Maybe the fact that Lana chose those ties. I hope you didn't bring too many that Lana chose. Maybe you can interject your own style into your wardrobe and not one chosen by your ex-fiancee.

“It’s a romance novel,” she admitted with a sigh. She knew she would never finish the novel now that Superman had come into her life, either that or she would change its plot completely.

“My novel. It’s about a woman who dies without ever finding her true love,” Lois confessed. “Well, actually, that’s not quite true. She does find him, but he’s dead. He died before they ever met. She and his ghost try to find a way to change the past so that they can be together, but instead the world ends and they are forever separated.” She sighed, her heart aching once more for her characters. She had always felt such a kinship to her main character, Lola, like their destinies were tied together somehow. Her brow furrowed. She had named the ghost character Charlie. She looked at Clark again. Charlie and Chuck were both nicknames for Charles. No, she shook her head; it was just a peculiar coincidence. She was certainly not in love with Chuck.
I still find it humorous that she insists on calling him Chuck.

Clark’s jaw hung open at her plot description.
I love how Clark's like "wait... what? Was this universe's Clark conversing with her beyond the grave?"

Hello, even Lois herself was a better… no, that was not what she meant… of course, she was a better person, better partner material, better writer, better investigator, better woman in general than Cat Grant. She had meant, if she were hypothetically available that was, which she wasn’t. She was with Superman. Yes, Clark needed someone like her, only not her, because she wasn’t available.
There was a plot like that in the comics at one time. Basically Lois decides to attempt to pair Clark up with a "friend" (that she later pushes over the railing so that Clark would feel some concerns for the friend instead of her.) Believe me the 50s were a convoluted and not so fun time for our resident duo.

Again many thanks to Christina for giving me the brilliant idea that Lois’ novel should be about the plot of Book 1: Another Lois. [Notworthy]
What, seriously? In any case, your welcome! Thought it kind of made sense since it had seemed like she had something like that concept already in place, just a more expanded version. party

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Again many thanks to Christina for giving me the brilliant idea that Lois’ novel should be about the plot of Book 1: Another Lois.
Yes, it's a great idea! wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

I woud like to echo Sydney, I like the differences between canon Clark and the Alt Clark you have created.

I must say, I didn't expect Clark to take the hit for Cat. but it looks like it will turn out OK.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I agree with you all that having "Another Lois" as Lois' novel is lots of fun. Love the tie references and Lois' sense of deju vu.

Joan

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This story has more twists and turns than a road up the side of a mountain. Just when I think I've gotten to a familiar place in the plot, you throw another curve into it. FUN STUFF!

Since Lois is having second thoughts about all the happenings, I think we're closer than ever to her knowing that Clark was a catch and she has a chance to do the catching! I like someone knowing about Superman's identity, and using it as a tool to make things happen. Wait till Lois finds out Cat knew all along. If we think the two of them are at odds now, hang on. It is going to get bumpier.

Pat

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It sure is a fun ride! More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“No, Cat. I don’t kill people; no matter how angry I get or how tempting it might be..."
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow! Christina: Thanks for the long FDK! smile1

Ah, but that's where Cat is different from Lois. Lois would have known that Clark wouldn't have done that. Then again we are talking about season one Lois and if season one Lois had known Superman was also her work partner...
This whole arc is about "getting to know you" (to quote the old King & I song), that includes Cat. It's still early in S1.

I just knew Lois would think it was Clark.

Too bad Lois doesn't know that it's Cat. Then again, in the series this is the moment Clark earned a little respect from her. Something tells me that's not the case here.

I love that Cat's just about as scared of Lois as she is Superman here.
Cat & Lois have enough to fight about, I didn't really need to add to it. Plus, it's just like Clark to stand up for his new friend, whether or not she deserves it.

*snort* Wanting to give him a little "thank you?"
Actually that line is canon, I just moved it from the scene where Clark has given up being SM (and Lois learns Jimmy's SM idea) to this point.

Ohhh.... Cat is in so much hot water with Clark. And not the kind she likes (the "freezing" variety.)
Yep.

There are other ways to hurt a person that's not physical and sometimes the honest truth hurts, Cat. And I like the punishment.
Clark has taught Cat a valuable lesson about friendship here. Darn tooting she isn't going to Paris any longer.

To quote Yogi Berra, "Deja vu all over again."
clap I love that quote.

Too bad Lois doesn't follow the concept of "pounce" like Cat seems to.
Clark's view of what's going on is completely different than Lois'. Clark finds Lois' actions romantic, but Lois is just holding on to him because this whole deja vu thing is freaking her out. Hence why she starts rambling on about the tie as an excuse.

She misses her original Clark's wild ties it seems.
Wouldn't you?

What is wrong with those ties? Maybe the fact that Lana chose those ties. I hope you didn't bring too many that Lana chose. Maybe you can interject your own style into your wardrobe and not one chosen by your ex-fiancee.
Clark is learning stuff about himself and how much he had been influenced by Lana as well. All relationships take time to heal from. He didn't really allow himself time for that back in his dimension.

I still find it humorous that she insists on calling him Chuck.
It's really her go-to nickname instead of "Smallville".

I love how Clark's like "wait... what? Was this universe's Clark conversing with her beyond the grave?"
He doesn't know that THIS Lois knew her Clark in a "past life". But he's starting to realize that not everything is kosher in Kansas.

There was a plot like that in the comics at one time. Basically Lois decides to attempt to pair Clark up with a "friend" (that she later pushes over the railing so that Clark would feel some concerns for the friend instead of her.) Believe me the 50s were a convoluted and not so fun time for our resident duo.
wink It was still early in their relationship.

What, seriously? In any case, your welcome! Thought it kind of made sense since it had seemed like she had something like that concept already in place, just a more expanded version.
It was brilliant. And it sounds like everyone else thought so too. clap

Thanks for your feedback!

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What? Nobody even noticed that Lois and Clark are SITTING ON TRASK'S airplane? dance

Pat: Glad I'm keeping you on your toes. Roller Coaster Analogy was there for a reason. wink Another one coming up...

Since Lois is having second thoughts about all the happenings, I think we're closer than ever to her knowing that Clark was a catch and she has a chance to do the catching! I like someone knowing about Superman's identity, and using it as a tool to make things happen. Wait till Lois finds out Cat knew all along. If we think the two of them are at odds now, hang on. It is going to get bumpier.
<<nibbling fingernails>> Oh, dear. Cat vs. Lois over Clark. [Linked Image] Somebody had to know and help Clark, because the Kents are busy dealing with things back in Kansas (and well, they don't know each other), so why not Cat? [Linked Image]

Laura: Glad you're enjoying the ride. Hold on tight, we're heading into another turn.

IolantheAlias: Nah, he wasn't really tempted. He just thought about it for a time, while sitting vulture-like over Cat's apartment, early that morning. devilsplat But he never would have gone through with it. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
What? Nobody even noticed that Lois and Clark are SITTING ON TRASK'S airplane? Hello? What happens on Trask's Airplane? Fine, I'll tell you.
The first kiss between Lois and Clark?

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
The first kiss between Lois and Clark?
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She wanted to concentrate on Clark Kent’s bare chest, his bare chest with the cape, and then the whole man in that skintight blue Suit and red cape while the memory was still fresh.
clap

If he hadn’t killed her for being the only person who knew his secret identity, he certainly looked as if he was reconsidering that decision.
No, Cat. He’s only ticked off that she hadn’t searched *his* apartment instead, dressed in a French Maid™ outfit.

Oh, God! She knew. Lois knew that Cat had set her up. Had Clark already ratted her out? Lois Lane knew taekwondo and Cat had ticked her and her super powered boyfriend off. Either way, Cat figured she was dead.
clap

Lois was right to go to Clark; he was definitely the weakest one of their bunch.
Umm… [Linked Image]

Lois glanced down and noticed Clark’s headline on the afternoon edition. “You got the interview? You?”
See?

“You look like you could use a little pick-me-up,” she purred, leaning towards him.
Uuuuuumm…

“You set me up?” she heard Lois accuse Clark.

Cat winced in anticipation.

Clark put his hands on his hips, in a very heroic stance. “Yes, I did,” he told her.
laugh That’s unfair, Clark. Cat only helped to make Lois not see you as a tool she can use to clean her toilet.

His parents hadn’t believed them, but that had been the first and last time they had told him they always worried about someone taking him away and dissecting him like a frog. A month later they were dead.
Hmm… The ‘first and last time’ and ‘a month later they were dead’. Hmm… jawdrop Little Clark killed them so they wouldn’t be able to stop the Kryptonian invasion.

Clark glanced at her. He wondered why she hadn’t bragged about her interview with Superman.
Me, too.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“You’re always right, aren’t you?”

She grinned, patting him on the chest. “There you go. That wasn’t too hard.”
Rule #9. This one she never breaks.

When it came to Lois Lane he didn’t need Kryptonite to be knocked flat on his back.
Yes, but if she had any, she could already be having her way with Superman.

“Weird,” she admitted slowly. “Are you getting a feeling of déjà vu?”
laugh

“We should call Perry now! Tell him what we’ve found, call in the lawyers and the SWAT team, or we’ll lose the story forever.”
[Linked Image]

He wanted to draw her closer, cup her jaw with the palm of his hand, and kiss her until kingdom come.
Oh boy.

she straightened the tie out by pressing it against his chest. “This tie is lacking personality, Chuck. You need one with more…” She flipped her hand into the air and circled it around as she searched for the correct word. “Umph.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi, Michael: smile1

She’s got the hots, bad.
Well, she is a red hot American woman. She has needs.

And Clark’s in big doodoo now with Lois.
Maybe. A little bit.

“City Council Man Heath Cliffard was seen in a dalliance with a stunning auburn-haired lady dressed in a form-fitting silk dress who was definitely not his wife.”
I don't think Cat sleeps with married men, does she?

No, Cat. He’s only ticked off that she hadn’t searched *his* apartment instead, dressed in a French Maid™ outfit.
But he told her "no".

And I’m thinking Virginia’s still going with Clark there.
Of course, this is what makes Lois respect him as a co-worker and a journalist... kind-of. Actually, if you watch Cat in that scene, she has a flicker of a fearful expression that looked like "OMG, Lois thinks it was me!".

/imagines an eagle to drop down from the sky to grab a fluffy bunny/
Cat=Eagle in this scenario, right? Is that what that dream he had the other night meant?

So, not even Lex, then?
Well, Lex hasn't tried to come between him and his Lois yet... well, not REALLY.

That’s unfair, Clark. Cat only helped to make Lois not see you as a tool she can use to clean her toilet.
That's okay, maybe if Lois starts treating him like a tool, Clark will take a nice romantic weekend in Paris with Cat later on in the year. evil

Hmm… The ‘first and last time’ and ‘a month later they were dead’. Hmm… Little Clark killed them so they wouldn’t be able to stop the Kryptonian invasion.
Well, it definitely isn't a story he was planning on telling Trask, if that's what you're asking.

Rule #9. This one she never breaks.
She might. laugh If it works for her.

Yes, but if she had any, she could already be having her way with Superman.
Which is why he isn't mentioning it to her, because knowing Lois, she'd probably be able to track it down pretty easily.

And he still has to ask?
Yes, but he didn't tell Lois that Lana had picked it out.

Uh huh huh rrwwwwaaarrrr!
Oh, dear, was I channeling Han? I may have been watching a little bit of Star Wars during the time I wrote this scene. Very possible. Yep. But no way was I influenced by other genres. wink

A good kiss could do it?
It could. Or not.

Taking it would have been the better choice.
Not if Lois noticed, or B39 did a body search. (Not a cavity search, he wouldn't have allowed that.)

No, it’s just a double standard.
That would be Rule # 66

Rule #66 - Ethics according to Lois: It is acceptable for her to x-ray your butt to check out your underwear. It is not acceptable for you to x-ray her butt to check out hers.
That’s new.
Just to keep you on your toes. [Linked Image]

Uh-huh. Godzilla’s spaceship.
Hey! You're right. He is about the right size.

Lex and B39 working together? Those are always fun.
I don't think I've read any of those.

Uh-huh. Does she know that Charles is Karl in German, Carlo in Italian and Kal in Kryptonian?
notworthy Or that Chuck and Charlie are both nicknames for Charles?

Only after she sleeps wit him.
That would just be tacky.

I’m noticing a growing fixation/delusion on this topic. She might actually require professional help someday soon.
Super help?

So, a clone, then?
Maybe she should set him up with Lucy? peep Or send him back to another dimension.

Okay, so I didn’t notice the sitting. They can make out just as easily while sitting down.
They started out sitting in canon as well.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, she is a red hot American woman. She has needs.
/points at almost pure-bred All American Farmboy™ standing ready to satisfy those needs/

I don't think Cat sleeps with married men, does she?
It was never really discussed on the show?

Cat=Eagle in this scenario, right? Is that what that dream he had the other night meant?
No, Lois. I just substituted eagle for harpy and fluffy bunny for puppy.

That's okay, maybe if Lois starts treating him like a tool, Clark will take a nice romantic weekend in Paris with Cat later on in the year
Oh look! /points at shiny, red tomato growing on tomato bush/

Which is why he isn't mentioning it to her, because knowing Lois, she'd probably be able to track it down pretty easily.
Ooooh! /has idea/

Yes, but he didn't tell Lois that Lana had picked it out.
Some say some women have a sixth sense about such things?

Not if Lois noticed, or B39 did a body search. (Not a cavity search, he wouldn't have allowed that.)
“And now, Alien Friend, would you please bend forward…” (Trask to Clark)

I don't think I've read any of those.
Don’t have any titles handy right now. /recommends using FF Related if interested/

Maybe she should set him up with Lucy?
But, who’s the clone going to hook up with then? She’ll go after Superman, too, if she can’t get a Clark. That would then be the worst two weeks in Lois’s life.

They started out sitting in canon as well.
I just thought it was important since you mentioned it in the FDK.

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/points at almost pure-bred All American Farmboy™ standing ready to satisfy those needs/
Wouldn't he really be an Kryptonian-American-Alt-Dimension Farmboy?

No, Lois. I just substituted eagle for harpy and fluffy bunny for puppy.
Oh, I see. Something like that. Yes.

Oh look! /points at shiny, red tomato growing on tomato bush/
Hey, you (see above quote) and other FDKers have suggested I should make that change. laugh Plane was important, not the sitting.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wouldn't he really be an Kryptonian-American-Alt-Dimension Farmboy?
That's where the 'almost' came in.

Of course, with Lois wouldn't it be a 7th sense?
I did think about it.

Clark: <<crossing arms>> Yeah. That's not happening.
He appears to be very...clenched. Maybe he's constipated.

You lost me at first, because I thought you meant Vatman. That's many years away at this point and that history hasn't yet been written.
blush Yeah, I do jump around liberally and pick and choose when it comes to FDK.

Plane was important, not the sitting.
Oh. Duh. Yes, I did notice the wood all around me. Just had no idea you weren't referring to any particular tree.

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That's where the 'almost' came in.
Oh, I just ignored that word. wink Wouldn't that be like "almost pregnant"? Either you are or your aren't.

I did think about it.
laugh

He appears to be very...clenched. Maybe he's constipated.
Yes, everyone needs to drink their 8 glasses of water a day especially in the summer. [Linked Image] That goes for you, too Superman.

Yeah, I do jump around liberally and pick and choose when it comes to FDK
That's okay, I just got confused on why that would make an difference to Vatman.

Yes, I did notice the wood all around me. Just had no idea you weren't referring to any particular tree.
Yeah, I'm wondering why Sue hasn't posted the next partial section of her story either. huh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wouldn't that be like "almost pregnant"? Either you are or your aren't.
blush

Yes, everyone needs to drink their 8 glasses of water a day especially in the summer.
wave Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard