Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BJ Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I know. I know. The story was finished. They caught the killer and got hitched, but then this happened - probably because of the awesome feedback you posted.

Let me know what you think. Should it be the new epilogue or should I leave it as a stand-alone?

Thanks for reading.

Merriwether
Merriwether
It definitely works great as a second epilogue! I recommend adding it to the end of the original story when you submit it to the Archive. (Assuming you haven't submitted it already, of course.) I think it ties things together well, with Wells explaining that while the AU L&C had lots of their own challenges, they won't have to deal with the other challenges that our L&C had to deal with. I especially got a kick out of all the green and red K in this universe being bundled up for them to get rid of. That is one heck of a wedding gift, LOL.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
If I didn't say so before, nice work BJ!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
Ooh! An epilogue! I love it. I didn't know I wanted this wrap up, but it's perfect. I love the little gifts, the inclusion of the red kryptonite was a good touch. I also like that you resolved some of the issues with Star. Very well done!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I agree with KathyB and Mouse: This is an outstanding ending to your very interesting story. BJ, you have almost outdone yourself with this new epilogue. It ties together the few little threads you left unraveling in the breeze at the end of what is now the penultimate chapter. And it gives the readers a Warm And Fuzzy Feeling at the finish.

My Spidey-sense is hinting at a well-deserved Kerth nom next year!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Features Writer
Features Writer
I agree with all of the above. Great ending to an incredible story. I vote to add it to the story as an epilogue. It fits in perfectly, and will make it easier for readers to find it in the Archives. Well done! clap

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

BJ Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thank you to everyone that read the story and gave feedback. My special thanks goes to GooBoo for preparing the story for the archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard