Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#274365 03/22/17 09:25 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
No, her life had ended anyway the second Clark’s life was over. It didn’t matter if she would end in prison, on death row, or if she was lynched by a mob. Her body might be alive but her soul had died.

Without Clark she was merely existing.

She was completely caught up in her despair never noticing a movement nearby.

Oh, is Clark alive? Please let him be alive! Poor Lois. Oh, Poor Clark. Of course Luthor was behind it all. mecry

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
By the time I got to the end, I had forgotten that this was just part 1. I was expecting her to just lay down and not get up or for someone to sneak up on her and shoot her or something, then end abruptly on a wham. I'm relieved that there's more time to resolve the story. smile

It's kind of heartbreaking to see Lois slowly remember what happened, then finally remember that it's Clark who she shot. I like the way you have remixed the amnesia arc to have Lois (attempt to?) assassinate Superman.

There are several spots throughout the story where you have left out spaces in between words and in between sentences. You should do a quick read-through to fix those for readability.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
peep
After a long absence I come back and almost run away from what appears to be a deathfic... shock But then I remembered that this is a 3 part story, so it has to be more to this than just Lois remembering what happened. mecry

She was completely caught up in her despair never noticing a movement nearby.

Who is it? H. G. Wells? Oh, let it be him! It has to be fixed! grovel

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Kerth
Kerth
Quite the cliffhanger you've left us with! Good thing there are two more parts left. There's no way Lois could ever forgive herself if she had killed Superman!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Beat Reporter
Online Sleepy
Beat Reporter
Posted by folc4evernaday
Poor Lois. Oh, Poor Clark. Of course Luthor was behind it all.

Yes, Lex is very evil. devil

Posted by mrsMxyzptlk
By the time I got to the end, I had forgotten that this was just part 1. I was expecting her to just lay down and not get up or for someone to sneak up on her and shoot her or something, then end abruptly on a wham. I'm relieved that there's more time to resolve the story.

Does that mean I had you completely tied up? cool Lois is a strong woman, I think the thought of what Clark would want would stop Lois from ending her life, at least for a while.

There are several spots throughout the story where you have left out spaces in between words and in between sentences. You should do a quick read-through to fix those for readability.

I have no idea how the spaces got lost. I have reread the whole thing several times and I was sure I found all spots perhaps I forgot so save the document while working on it... huh I think/hope I have found everything now.

Posted by Ultra Woman
Who is it? H. G. Wells? Oh, let it be him! It has to be fixed!

No it isn't H.G. Wells... angel-devil

Posted by groobie
Quite the cliffhanger you've left us with! Good thing there are two more parts left. There's no way Lois could ever forgive herself if she had killed Superman!

No Lois wouldn't forgive herself, even if she wasn't responsible.

Thank you all for the feedback. The next part will be up in about 10 hours I think. I'll reread it again when I got some hours sleep and some breakfast.

Kathryn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard