Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is HERE.

Sorry for the tiny portions, again. I promised myself I was going to stop doing half-chapters, but then I figured that A) Y'all have waited long enough, and B) the chance to end on a decent cliff-hanger was irresistable. evil

But don't worry. I would never, ever have Clark meet a long-lost relative only to have that person die a horrible, gruesome death just when it finally seemed like the two might get to really bond...unless I was planning to be evil. wink

Wait! Come back! ...Guys?! eek

~•~
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
And her we come to the meaning of the title!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

he apparently wasn't as alone as he'd hoped to be,
Sounds like his girlfriend’s in there. Well, girl-who-wants-to-be-his-friend-with-benefits, but that’s awfully long.
LOIS: I call them ‘stalker’ for short. Or, simply, ‘Mayson’.

An army of people in suits and earpieces were industriously rifling through his things.
shock

We understand that your lab has been studying a classified meteorite, which is now slated for transfer to Washington. I'm here to facilitate this transfer...if you could just tell us where the sample is currently being kept?”
They know about the Kryptonite?

“You are not from the American government,” he realized. “You are not from any government!”
Well, they’re from *one* bureau.

“Got it,” one of the supposed 'agents' finally said, pulling open Michel's safe with enough force to knock
Uh-oh?

'Clark!' Michel concentrated, furiously. 'Urgent! Danger! France! Why is this not working?!'
And he thinks it’s smart to get Clark to come flying into a room filled with ‘agents’ and Kryptonite?
TRASK: I’m so proud of them!

He was just starting to wonder if he could somehow lie down without them noticing,
laugh He’s French. Couldn’t he fake a fainting spell at all the hubbub?

She picked up one of his samples of elemental potassium. “Tragic accidents.”
Oooh! Heart attack!

shock

[Linked Image]
wink

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yikes! Not good. Also, the American government wouldn't have any jurisdiction in France. So, how did The Boss find out the Kryptonite had gone abroad? The thing about telepathy is that it never works when one needs it to.

Is he venerable enough to be harms by the elemental potassium, or will it be worse? Will they know what they have in him, if he isn't harms? /bites nails/

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard