Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments go here!

wave Corrina.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Exciting part! Clark won't let anything happen to her, but how will he prevent people from seeing him?

Also it seems to me that he is getting *way* too involved in her life. Unless her memory is erased, there's no way he won't seem familiar to her when she meets him 10 years later.... dizzy

Perry: (To Lois) Honey, this could be greatest story since Superman came to town. By-the-by, where is that husband of yours?
--Faster Than a Speeding Vixon
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Help Superman!!!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She still had four rooms to prepare, but she knew better than to make Tony Green wait.
Don’t worry about those remaining rooms.

She caught a few words - something about how he couldn't be held responsible for the actions of his employees.
Yes, she didn’t do anything wrong, so…

He was always sneaking around the hotel like a restless ghost.
The North-Western Haunted House of Whores.

She would get another job, Lois told herself.
Tony already has an idea!

She dialled the number for the Scotsburn Convention Center.
Oooooh!

"Lois Lane. Mr Bender is my editor."

"Lois Lane?"
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, I didn't see Tony's sudden murderous inclinations coming at all! I imagine Clark is going to come save the day, but hopefully in a way that will give credence to his alias as a government agent.

The conversation with Paul went better than I expected--young Lois didn't even get suspicious when he mentioned how quickly things could change. I wish young Lois would realize how blind she's being, but I guess that's not her usual M.O. smile Still, she's getting closer all the time.

Glad Barry turned out to be a good guy--he's definitely got a crush on young Lois, though it doesn't seem like she's noticed it yet.

Great part!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard