OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
Now Wells has stepped in, but ... the danger remains. Will Lois have to face Trask on her own? Will Clark get his powers back and hear Jimmy's watch like in canon? Will Sheriff Rachel get there in time, or will the slow freight train change everything?

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Annie B.:
Now Wells has stepped in, but ... the danger remains. Will Lois have to face Trask on her own? Will Clark get his powers back and hear Jimmy's watch like in canon? Will Sheriff Rachel get there in time, or will the slow freight train change everything?
Anne,

Thanks for the FDK!

Things are certainly moving toward a climax.

You had a number of questions.

All I can say is, perhaps Monday's chapter will answer many of them.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Things are really ramping up fast for our favorite duo!

A few minutes later Clark found himself sitting at a table in another tent, separated from Lois. Worry about what was happening to her was eating him up and the fact that without his powers he couldn't even hear her heartbeat to know her emotional state had him in a state.
That pretty much sums everything up in a nutshell!

Sherman addressed Trask with a question, "What about me?"

Trask was contemptuous as he replied, "What about you? You'll stay and help move the operation."

Sherman, with a resigned expression, turned and left the tent.
Its funny, but in the series we never found out what happened to Ms. Sherman once she helped Lois escape. Will that be addressed here?

With an enigmatic smile he said, "I have my own means of transportation."
Trust H.G. to be mysterious as always.

"I'm on my way!" Rachel put on her lights and siren because to this point she had been code 1, no lights, no siren. A short time later she was halted at the railroad crossing by a long slow freight train. Rachel knew that it would be useless to try to go around. She knew the rail schedule, this was a regular run and it would have all of the alternate routes blocked as well.

She picked up her mic and keying it sent, "All units respond directly to the Kent farm. The freight has me blocked. I'll get there as quick as I can."
Thanks for filling in the blanks, this is everything that happened that viewers did not get to see! Rachel is acting like a sheriff, not a lovesick schoolgirl. smile1

When she finished loading she replaced the gun in her holster and returned to the other topic, "This, Lois. Does she love Clark and does he love her?"

"Gee, Sheriff, I don't think so, unless something has changed, she pretty much loves her work. He might have some feelings for her, but who can tell?"

Rachel smiled and nodded her head.
I correct my previous statement. frown

Trask went to the shed to check on the job his underlings had done. He noticed that Wayne Irig appeared to be unconscious, probably a result of all that he had been through and the pain of his broken fingers. Satisfied that they were secure Trask moved over to the van again and opening the doors again, Trask said, "Maybe you won't talk on your own account, but what about your family?" Seeing that Clark remained uncooperative, he jacked the slide on his automatic again after seating the magazine. "This time I'm not kidding. Now, you tell me just where Superman is or I start on you. First the knees, then the elbows. Do I need to draw you a diagram? If that doesn't work …" He pulled out a matchbook and held it up for Clark to see.

Counting on the fact that even Trask wouldn't commit cold blooded murder of innocents in this way Clark kept silent.

In frustration, Trask slammed the doors shut again
OK, we all know what happened in the series, but now I want to know what's going to happen here! Next installment please? smile1

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Morgana:
Things are really ramping up fast for our favorite duo!

[QUOTE] A few minutes later Clark found himself sitting at a table in another tent, separated from Lois. Worry about what was happening to her was eating him up and the fact that without his powers he couldn't even hear her heartbeat to know her emotional state had him in a state.
That pretty much sums everything up in a nutshell!

He is always concerned about Lois, but being without his powers and thus unable to protect her, he is very worried. smile1 </strong>

A lot of this was actually there, either in the script or the show, some lines were delivered in such a way that they were easy to miss. I did add some small clarifications. smile1 </strong>

To be continued … evil

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard