Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments go here. Please do comment. laugh

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aww, sweet! Love the visuals cool

Thanks for not prolonging the angst wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aww, sweet! Love the visuals cool

Thanks for not prolonging the angst wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
smile1 loved the story.

John Pack Lambert
Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved it--especially where Lois insisted Clark make a rescue wearing the Superman t-shirt and tablecloth. Of course, the kitten wouldn't laugh or care about what he was wearing!

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Victoria,

All I can say is, thanks for letting me be a part of this story.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
You definitely saved the best for last.

I chuckled at the check-in scene.

"Well, you can't fix me." She paused, unable to continue the lie. Clark had been 'fixing' her from the first moment they met; healing her heart, teaching her to trust, to care, to love.
Beautiful.
But then he realised what she'd said. 'Rescue something.' He shot off into the air searching the city for the scenario he had in his head. There was bound to be one.
A cat stuck in a tree? (And why do I want to respond to the last quoted sentence with a Highlander line? wink )

Caught at the top of a tree in a small back garden the black and white kitten had obviously been too adventurous for its own good.
Yup. Treed kitty.
Would she ever believe anything he told her again?
A short journey from the ridiculous to the sublime.
"A fool in love … with you."
Awww.
Stars sparkled above her. They also sparkled far below her; the lights of Pensacola.
Nicely phrased.

To borrow Patrick's word, a delightful story.Thanks for sharing it with us.

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., Thanks for posting this part so quickly.

Kerth
Kerth
Great story, Victoria, with a perfect ending. Very sweet.

Corrina.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This was fun to read from beginning (months ago) to posting the end now!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But as he watched carefully her face dropped, joy being replaced by confusion.

Suddenly her hands shot up and she ripped away his glasses.
Big Oooooops.

"I've been made a fool of by the man I love."
Oh my.

. “Yes, miss, I understand, but this is the peak of the tourist season. We are fully booked. When the reservation came through it was the only room we had left.”
One room! [Linked Image] Then again, it’s not a first, really.

The clerk blinked in confusion, not getting where the conversation was going. “Oh domestic partners. I understand. So this isn’t really a honeymoon.”
confused Clark actually took Jimmy?

"Um, nothing. I apologise. Enjoy your stay."

"That's yet to be seen," Lois snorted then grabbed Clark’s tie and started to drag him toward the elevator. “Let’s go, Clark. I’m hungry and you’re buying me dinner.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
But as he watched carefully her face dropped, joy being replaced by confusion.

Suddenly her hands shot up and she ripped away his glasses.
Big Oooooops.
Yep, definitely

And once Superman has been seen in a less-than-perfect suit causing just that little bit of embarrassment, I'll forgive you."
Well…he wasn’t seen, actually, so…
You mean a kitty doesn't count as 'being seen'?

When her lips parted his immediately took advantage and her whole body vibrated with pleasure as she experienced the true level of passion that Clark Kent felt for Lois Lane.
Hmm…is a shared room, even with twin beds, going to appropriate?
LOIS: Why? You think I’ll want to wait or something?
Hey if someone wants to write what happens back in the hotel room ... *winks*

"I bet he'll look just 'Super' in this."

And she was sooooo right.
Well…that was fun!
Thanks for your comments.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You mean a kitty doesn't count as 'being seen'?
Not given how Lois’s stipulation for him was to be seen so he can feel some of her mortification.

Hey if someone wants to write what happens back in the hotel room ... *winks*
/watches big fat hint in the middle of the road and decides to take a detour/

Thanks for your comments.
You’re welcome smile

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ahhhh--awesome story and beautiful ending! Loved it!

The flustered clerk began to blush. “But, I heard you say that you were in the honeymoon suite.”

Lois rolled her eyes. “We were undercover.”

The blush deepened and the young, embarrassed woman lowered her head. “Well, uh, I guess that’s what the honeymoon suite is for. Lots of time under the covers.”

If looks could kill, the clerk would have died a thousand deaths in that moment. “Not 'under the covers'. Undercover! We were on a stakeout. You know ... spying on the bad guys.”
--the 'check in' part was great--that poor front desk clerk! Couldn't get anything right confused ....the 'undercover' confusion was fantastic!

"I wanted to turn you into my own personal Superman. You two are my … the only … I …" she faded off. "Argh," she shouted and waved her fist in the air. "You two mean everything to me. No-one else in the world … and I just wanted to pretend that I could have both of you, just for a day." She looked down at the sand and began swishing at it with her toes. Her voice dropped in volume as she continued. "I had a lot of fun today. And seeing you turn into Superman one little bit at a time ... I wanted you more and more."
--ah, it all makes sense now....it was a lot more than a b-day present--actually a LOT more hyper

You know, *I* was gonna kiss *you* then. I resolved to kiss you, to take a chance, and I was going to do it while you were dressed as Superman, to show you that I could think of you as Superman, that you could be *my* Superman."
So sweet...Loved reading this part--and understanding deep down where Lois was with her gift...'Superman fantasy and Clark fantasy' as you said dance

He stepped forwards and her heart quickened in anticipation of the kiss she craved. Instead his head passed her and his arms surrounded her in a tight hug. She brought up her arms and encircled his chest, then buried her head in his neck. He wouldn't presume to kiss her. Not even now. She smiled. 'So like Clark.'
Gotta love Clark--so in love, so wanting to be close to her, but not pushing anything....very heart-warming!

She felt his arms hold her tighter. His lips nibbled hers, gradually deepening the kiss. When her lips parted his immediately took advantage and her whole body vibrated with pleasure as she experienced the true level of passion that Clark Kent felt for Lois Lane.
And then on to the good stuff! sloppy

GREAT story! Loved every bit of it--thanks for sharing...it was such fun to read!

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by LMA:
Ahhhh--awesome story and beautiful ending! Loved it!
Thank you

--the 'check in' part was great--that poor front desk clerk! Couldn't get anything right confused ....the 'undercover' confusion was fantastic!
The check in scene was originally my Beta, KenJ's suggestion and boy am I glad for all his suggestions in this fic. I love Lois' offended, snippy banter.

--ah, it all makes sense now....it was a lot more than a b-day present--actually a LOT more hyper
Yeah, there's a lot of meaning in it for Lois.

Gotta love Clark--so in love, so wanting to be close to her, but not pushing anything....very heart-warming!
My heart melts at romantic, loving Clark and I thought it was appropriate for this fic. (But my heart pounds and swwons at Alpha male aggressive Clark ... when it's appropriate)

And then on to the good stuff! sloppy

GREAT story! Loved every bit of it--thanks for sharing...it was such fun to read!
Thanks. smile

KatherineKent/Victoria

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard