Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments again please. So, is he in trouble or not?

laugh

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
smile1

P.S. You forgot to put a little blue arrow next to the chapter... just thought I'd let you know.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I don't know if she'll figure it out or not, but he's definitely in trouble. wink

Well, okay, given the title, she's probably going to figure it out. Or he'll get uncomfortable that she's playing out a fantasy about someone else, and tell her.

Top Banana
Top Banana
LOL! Looks like Lois is about to get the biggest clue of her life!

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
<In sternest mother voice musterable> All right, young lady. You get back here this instant and finish what you started! </mother voice> No? Oh, darn. That voice always works with my son.

How about if I ask nicely: Please? Pretty please? grovel

All this is to say that I am enjoying the story immensely and am eager for the finale.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yea for Clark for not letting him being dressed as Clark from stopping him being the hero on the beach. clap I'm amazed he kept his glasses on in the surf and managed to style his hair, so that it wasn't slicked back.

For a second there I thought Lois was going to put the blanket on him when she got on the trash cans. At least she waited for the privacy of their room.

You know, if Clark *wasn't* Superman, I think he might become kind of annoyed by Lois constantly shoving him into the role of her favorite hero. I was a bit surprised that he didn't opt out of the wet S t-shirt and return to his other t-shirt after the rescue (or no shirt at all). Also, what was Clark wearing when they went to the beach? You mention he had his jacket tied around his waist when they returned to the room, and that he was wearing red shorts (I'm picturing 1960s style shorty swim shorts here - especially with Lois associating the shorts and blue shirt together - but you probably mean knee-length khakis type shorts, right? In Red, though?) I'm having difficulty picturing his professional attire he wore to the meetings before their lunch. I figured he had been in slacks. Were the red shorts under his slacks? Or did he go back to the room to change, and if he did, why did he bring a jacket? It wouldn't have been cold.

Poor Clark. Trying to make their relationship romantic and Lois isn't quite there yet. I hope she doesn't lay into him with her realization because... well, it's his birthday. She can yell at him the next day.

One thing confused me though, in this part:
“… we will be landing shortly. Please remain seated and thank you for flying with us.” Lois looked up to see the seatbelt light flashing on. Glancing to Clark she saw that he was already strapped in. 'Typical of Clark and his boy scout ways,' she thought.
Why wouldn't he already be strapped in, being that everyone is supposed to be buckled in at the beginning of the flight? Clark's the type of guy not to unbuckle his seat belt during the flight, so why would this be surprising to Lois? If this were before they took off, yes, I could understand Lois's surprise that he was already buckled in, but at the end of the flight that he was *still* using his seat belt shouldn't have surprised her. /also, you're missing a paragraph break after this line/

I'm curious how you'll have Clark escape revealing himself now that Lois has given him a cape. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh! I just love this part!

He slipped the new t-shirt over his head, pulled it down and quickly adjusted his glasses. It stretched tightly over his chest. "Didn't exactly get my size right there, Lois," he teased looking down. Lifting his head, his gaze met hers.
Poor Clark is not going to be able to wiggle out of this situation!

Oops! Did I just write wiggle? laugh

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I like that she's making Clark into the superhero for her own reasons, little knowing that he already *is* the superhero!

Well done! Please post more soon.

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
clap Clark rescued someone as Clark. This is why we love the L&C Clark, because other Clark's would have changed to SM for even such a simple rescue.

I don't think he has a chance to save his secret now.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois wants to turn Clark into Superman. hyper hyper hyper

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
smile1

[b]P.S.
You forgot to put a little blue arrow next to the chapter... just thought I'd let you know. [/b]
Thanks. So you think Lois is horny? Well, she has been ogling Clark quite openly and memorizing the view to add to her fantasies.

Hmm, and you think that Clark is gonna get closer to Lois after all this is done? You could be right.

Originally posted by AmyPrime:
I don't know if she'll figure it out or not, but he's definitely in trouble. wink

Well, okay, given the title, she's probably going to figure it out. Or he'll get uncomfortable that she's playing out a fantasy about someone else, and tell her.
LOL. That would have been a funny way to take it.

Clark: Lois? Are you trying to turn me into Superman? I don't mind ... tooo much, just don't push me out a window or anything.

Originally posted by Annie B.:
LOL! Looks like Lois is about to get the biggest clue of her life!
Really? You think the red cape will do it?

Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
<In sternest mother voice musterable> All right, young lady. You get back here this instant and finish what you started! </mother voice> No? Oh, darn. That voice always works with my son.

How about if I ask nicely: Please? Pretty please? grovel

All this is to say that I am enjoying the story immensely and am eager for the finale.

Joy,
Lynn
Hmmm, did you grovel enough ... I think ... maybe you did.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Yea for Clark for not letting him being dressed as Clark from stopping him being the hero on the beach. hyper hyper hyper

Andreia
Okay. As you all asked so nicely I'll put the final part up.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
'I can't possibly put this on. Far too dangerous.' When he saw the innocent, expectant look on her face he swallowed his fear. Reaching for the bottom of his t-shirt he grasped and then pulled, sweeping it over his head. He heard her gasp and his heart skipped a beat.
She’s probably too horny to notice Superman.

Possibly she finally saw him as something more than just a partner and a friend.
[Linked Image]

It stretched tightly over his chest. "Didn't exactly get my size right there, Lois," he teased looking down.
I don’t think it was accidental.

"Yeah. I uh … I'm sorry," she replied by rote, staring straight at his chest. He got a sudden suspicion that she wasn't sorry at all.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
'I can't possibly put this on. Far too dangerous.' When he saw the innocent, expectant look on her face he swallowed his fear. Reaching for the bottom of his t-shirt he grasped and then pulled, sweeping it over his head. He heard her gasp and his heart skipped a beat.
She’s probably too horny to notice Superman.
Really? Well, there has been much oggling - or 'expectation of oggling' to come for Lois. laugh

It stretched tightly over his chest. "Didn't exactly get my size right there, Lois," he teased looking down.
I don’t think it was accidental.
You know ... lots of readers are of the same opinion.

As they strolled along Clark offered to carry the blanket and was rewarded with a horrified look.

"No!" she shouted back and held it tighter to her body.
evil
Again with the presumptions you make ... tut tut

"Oh, I don't think so," came the sultry reply, but before he could turn he felt two hands dive over his shoulders and tuck something into his t-shirt. He twisted round in shock and then looked over his shoulder to see the red blanket hanging down his back like a … cape.
Ooops?
Ooops? Tee hee.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You know ... lots of readers are of the same opinion.
Wonder why…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Getting better and better!

Her mouth was parted from her gasp and her breathing was shallow. He listened in to her heart and discovered that it was racing. His heartbeat kicked up in sudden hope. Possibly she finally saw him as something more than just a partner and a friend.
--definitely moving out of 'friend zone' ! Thank goodness for tight t-shirts help ...did not think she'd wait till they were back in their room to attach his 'cape' (love typing 'their room', btw--so glad they are sharing!!!)....Here comes the biggest shocker of Lois' life---I think?! On to part #3!

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard