Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments go here. smile That's presuming you have any comments to make. *fingers crossed*

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap I always thought that glass door at his apartment was a bad idea. Good thing Lois thinks quickly on her feet.

Clark better make sure he double washes that suit before giving it back to Superman. wink

Hmmmm, it does make wonder what happened AFTER the kiss though. Presumably something super.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful. Very funny.

Framework4
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Jimmy suddenly leapt out of the seat and strode away running a hand through his hair, flopping it back, then forwards. "She … she … she's not good enough for you," he cried out. "I thought I knew her. I've seen Mad Dog Lane, and 'keep away from my heart' Lane and all these other versions of Lois and then you came along and I thought we finally got to see who she should have been all along. I thought she might be just right for you. But …" He turned around again. "She doesn't deserve you."
...she deserves someone else then? Who, you?

"She's cheating on you, CK," he looked down at his feet and shuffled them nervously.

"What?" Clark stood to his feet, an unexpected fluttering taking up residence in his stomach.
Clark: No. Please tell me it's not true.

Eyes still closed Clark asked the final question, the one where the answer would doom him. "Who? Who was Lois kissing?"

Jimmy gulped then whispered. "Superman." Clark dropped his head and sighed.
Hmmm. That sigh could be of relief.

Clark: It's just me that she's "cheating" with no biggie.

I loved this so much, it was hilarious! notworthy notworthy notworthy

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Very cute. I've always wondered why Clark leaves his curtains open so much. It seems like he's just asking for trouble.

I like the way Clark's kiss at the end convinced Jimmy that it had been him the first time, too. That's quite a distinctive kiss!

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story! Lois's fast thinking saved the day. goofy

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This was really cute! One thing is for sure, Jimmy's life has never been uneventful as long as Lois and Clark are around!

Clark: Curtains are great for so many things! rotflol

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by Morgana:
Like capes! "Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" wink

Fun story! I thought for sure they were going to have to tell Jimmy, forgetting that this was a secret *saving* challenge.... Well done though! I started cracking up as soon as I saw where you were taking this... Lois' nervousness was perfectly well done, too!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks for your comments

Originally posted by VirginiaR:
goofy

Andreia
Lois always saves the day. Haven't you realised that by now ... *laughs*

This was really cute! One thing is for sure, Jimmy's life has never been uneventful as long as Lois and Clark are around!

Definitely not. Jimmy would probably die of boredom if it wasn't for Lois and Clark.

Originally posted by Mouserocks:
[b] Clark: Curtains are great for so many things! rotflol
Like capes! "Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" wink

Fun story! I thought for sure they were going to have to tell Jimmy, forgetting that this was a secret *saving* challenge.... Well done though! I started cracking up as soon as I saw where you were taking this... Lois' nervousness was perfectly well done, too! [/b]
rotflol So funny.

I did have this story in my head turning into a revelation at first ... then I realised how I could turn it on its head instead and I think it's even better that way. Glad you saw Lois's nervousness. She was purposefully acting that way to make it more believable to Jimmy.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good one! Adorable!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
smile1 loved this story.

One think though this
"Well. I wanted … you see … um, I always has this … uh … fantasy, you see."
It should be "I always had this", even if she is measuring her words, and unsure, Lois would have the tense right. I had to reread the end of that paragraph "she rushed out as quickly as possible" to realize you mean she was talking fast and not that she left the room.

I am glad Clark let Lois handle this.

Now the big question is, what did come next after Lois and Clark kissed? My first reaction was they did even more intimate things. However, for Lois's story to need him to have not seen more, the bigger threat is if he floated her.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by mrsMxyzptlk:
Very cute. I've always wondered why Clark leaves his curtains open so much. It seems like he's just asking for trouble.

I like the way Clark's kiss at the end convinced Jimmy that it had been him the first time, too. That's quite a distinctive kiss!
Although it does bring up the question, how does Lois get kissed multiple times by both Clark and SM and not realize they are one and the same? If Jimmy can tell it from seeing the kiss, why didn't Lois from feeling it.

The one counter argument is maybe the kisses were enough different from SM and CK that they did not seem the same to Lois.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J

Or maybe Clark should just speed change out of the suit before kissing Lois.

Hmm, which leads me to the conclusion that Lois may be telling more truth than lie. Clark was probably in the SM suit because it is fulfilling some Lois fantasy to kiss him in that.

Lois:I like how tight it is. It allows me to get closer to him, and see more that I am having an effect on him.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I can't believe that Jimmy wouldn't figure out that CK=SM when he notices how well Clark fills out the Suit. Also, if Lois told Jimmy that Clark-in-the-Suit was kissing her, doesn't Jimmy wonder why he thought Superman was kissing Lois?

But then again, Jimmy isn't the sharpest crayon in the box.

OR...

He did figure out that CK=SM and has decided to keep quiet about it.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by Laurach:
Good one! Adorable!
Thank you smile

Originally posted by John Lambert:
smile1 loved this story.

One think though this
"Well. I wanted … you see … um, I always has this … uh … fantasy, you see."
It should be "I always had this", even if she is measuring her words, and unsure, Lois would have the tense right. I had to reread the end of that paragraph "she rushed out as quickly as possible" to realize you mean she was talking fast and not that she left the room.

I am glad Clark let Lois handle this.

Now the big question is, what did come next after Lois and Clark kissed? My first reaction was they did even more intimate things. However, for Lois's story to need him to have not seen more, the bigger threat is if he floated her.
Ooo, thanks for that catch.

As for what came after ...there's a good chance that it covered both 'intimate' and 'superpowered'.

Although it does bring up the question, how does Lois get kissed multiple times by both Clark and SM and not realize they are one and the same? If Jimmy can tell it from seeing the kiss, why didn't Lois from feeling it.

The one counter argument is maybe the kisses were enough different from SM and CK that they did not seem the same to Lois.
Their kisses were actually fairly well spaced out and rare to start with. Once she'd been kissing Clark on a regular basis I'm guessing a kiss from Superman would have given the game away. As for this kiss ... I went with a visual movement that could be recognised.

Or maybe Clark should just speed change out of the suit before kissing Lois.

Hmm, which leads me to the conclusion that Lois may be telling more truth than lie. Clark was probably in the SM suit because it is fulfilling some Lois fantasy to kiss him in that.

Lois:I like how tight it is. It allows me to get closer to him, and see more that I am having an effect on him.
Well, yes. As well as this story getting them out of telling Jimmy the truth ... it's quite possible that it fulfilled some fantasy for Lois. laugh

Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
I can't believe that Jimmy wouldn't figure out that CK=SM when he notices how well Clark fills out the Suit. Also, if Lois told Jimmy that Clark-in-the-Suit was kissing her, doesn't Jimmy wonder why he thought Superman was kissing Lois?

But then again, Jimmy isn't the sharpest crayon in the box.

OR...

He did figure out that CK=SM and has decided to keep quiet about it.
Hey, for a small moment, he did start to think down the right path ... but Lois steered him away.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Iothealias!

Justin's Jimmy was not nearly as smart as Michael's Jimmy. He always seemed like a gopher, whereas Michael portrayal was more like annoying, but cool younger brother. wink

Anyhow, still a really cute story. hyper

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
AHAHAHAHHAHA! laugh Poor Jimmy. laugh That truly was a stroke of brilliance on Lois's part.

~•~
Kerth
Kerth
That works well - especially when you consider how many people must dress up as superheroes in worlds that really have them, it has to be one of the top fantasies.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Victoria!

"He hasn't spoken to me all day except to snip, or grunt. I asked him to bring the Sleaford file and he looked at me like I was covered in garbage … and he could smell it."
Something like SLV?

"Yeah, CK?" The pity in his eyes was a second shock to Clark. What had caused Jimmy to feel disdain for Lois, yet pity for him?
Yep. Lois and Superman got a little bit of Jimmy iInterruptus.

"She's cheating on you, CK," he looked down at his feet and shuffled them nervously.

"What?" Clark stood to his feet, an unexpected fluttering taking up residence in his stomach.
Wouldn’t it be awkward if Dan where still around or it was actually a Lois clone?

You know … that front door of yours is awful see-through with all that glass.
Jimmy is really not thinking clearly. Why would Lois and Superman have their tryst in Clark’s apartment unless he was invited, too?

"What … what were you wearing, Clark?"
Just the cape? :p

"Please Clark. I can deal with this," she said urgently.
Translation: Lie.

"You see … I bet you remember when Diana Stride did that stupid show and everyone found out that Clark keeps Superman's suits at his apartment."
laugh

He turned and walked away. 'Yup,' he thought to himself. 'That was definitely Clark dressed up in that suit. Who knew he'd fill it out so well?" After a moment he laughed. 'Lois, I guess.'
laugh

Fun one!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Checking over what I've posted for the year and there are FDK I never got round to replying too. AAARGH!! *runs around screaming like a little girl*

Iothealias!

Justin's Jimmy was not nearly as smart as Michael's Jimmy. He always seemed like a gopher, whereas Michael portrayal was more like annoying, but cool younger brother. wink

Anyhow, still a really cute story. hyper
Yeah, he's also very trusting of Clark and Lois ... their explanation makes sense to him ... almost ... he questions it for all of two seconds.

Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
<strong> AHAHAHAHHAHA! wave Michael
Thank you.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard