Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, I got such positive reviews for my fluffy Another Day I cleaned up Clark's flip side POV for you guys over here.

Hope you enjoyed.

wave

( evil

Another Day / Same Day, Another View (Gfic) TOC

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/01/14 12:35 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Virginia!!! [Linked Image]

I had to do it. I had to click one last time before I turned my computer off for the night. And there it was. And I read it-- and it was great, believe me, I loved it laugh -- and now I'm commenting on it... GAH! You torture me so (in a good way wink ). After all, who can turn down a quick one parter anyway?? It had to be done. Now I'm going to crawl back into *official* hiding and see you all in (a little over) a week.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois was hot, and Clark could sense it in every aspect of the word.
Hehe. clap

before Clark Kent did something stupid like ravish Lois Lane.
How is that stupid? Oh right. Season 1 and all. wink

and from there it got really descriptive.
So, when the Planet goes boom in several months, he'll have a career as an erotic novelist?

Not necessarily in that order.
clap

The last thing he needed was a tabloid photographer to catch Superman hovering outside of Lois Lane’s apartment staring at the brick wall outside her bathroom for more than five minutes. He was doing this for Lois, therefore, he blew the storm so it was hovering near her apartment.
While the suit hides *nothing.*

He needed to get self-control back into his life.
But...why????? Oh right. Gfic.

and he decided that he couldn’t resist testing that vow.
clap

He knew she would never follow up on the shower, but couldn’t help teasing her in this fashion.
I've always loved that about Clark. How utterly human he is in the simple little things like this.

Oh, God, was he using his x-ray vision? He blinked his eyes. No, Lois’s chest was basically out for his full examination, and she had no inkling of this condition.
clap

Hmmm...I may have run out of smilies...

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He couldn’t get closer to the practically naked, wet temptress. Oh, no, no, no, very bad idea, Lois.
clap

but he doubted it would be two friends platonically washing each other’s backs.
Two very, very naked friends....and....<ahem>...right. Gfic.

She shook her head, like those bikini clad beauties always seemed to do in those teenage beach romance films Lana had insisted on watching when they dated in high school.
clap

He may be out of his mind, but not so much as to remove his glasses in front of her; his clothes, yes, glasses, no.
Ah yes. Priorities and all. laugh

Stupid, because it wasn’t outside forces of nature heating him up, but his body’s reaction to that force of nature standing not more than fifteen feet away.
Really love this!

Oh, so do I, Clark replied in his head.
eek clap

He was in dire trouble; he was losing brain function.
He had some left at this point? wink

If she only knew how her actions had been like a bucket of ice cubes down his spine. Sadly she didn’t care.
Awwwww and rotflol

This time he laughed in earnest. If she only knew how wet she already was.
Trust me, Clark. A woman always knows.

Their sexy game of one-up-man-ship had turned into a silly water fight, and Clark was enjoying himself immensely, laughing and splashing with Lois on the sidewalk in front of her apartment building.
Awwww!

Did she know that she kickstarted his libido into high gear with that suggestion?
Yes?

Not that he needed to. The view was just fine from where he was standing. He knew he should really be kicking himself for not informing her of this fact, but strangely he was okay with it.
rotflol

Or could Lois sense his desire for her? Was she excited by the prospect that he was hot for her? That he wanted to kiss her? Did she want to kiss him too?
Yes. Yes. Yes. And yes.

What the hell? Was she that angry?
rotflol

I love all this little parallels between Lois and Clark's thoughts! Nicely done! What a great way to start the fall!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Well done, Virginia! wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good Job! keep on writing!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Virginia!!! [Linked Image]

I had to do it. I had to click one last time before I turned my computer off for the night. And there it was. And I read it-- and it was great, believe me, I loved it laugh -- and now I'm commenting on it... GAH! You torture me so (in a good way wink ). After all, who can turn down a quick one parter anyway?? It had to be done. Now I'm going to crawl back into *official* hiding and see you all in (a little over) a week.
[Linked Image] lol [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] Well, I did apologize in advance. [Linked Image]

So, once again, sorry about the interruption. Good luck on your exams! [Linked Image] Oh, sorry, I meant to say... <<looks at watch, yep, it's been a week>> Yea! Your exams are now done! Right? [Linked Image] Thanks, Mouse.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Deadly Chakram: Wow! [Linked Image] A two-Part FDK! I think that makes your FDK almost longer than my snipette of a story. [Linked Image]

Gotta love that super sniffer.
The super sniffer works better whenever Ralph is out of the office.

If Lois knew that, she'd never call him "boy scout" ever again.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

So....always?
clap

It's called "making it happen," Clark.
I'm thinking Lois would consider it a setup if they suddenly got locked in a closet for no reason whatsoever.

A long one, I'll wager.
CLARK: No comment.

How is that stupid? Oh right. Season 1 and all.
Not wife? Not knows he's SM? Shy guy from Smallville?

So, when the Planet goes boom in several months, he'll have a career as an erotic novelist?
Only his subconscience.

While the suit hides *nothing.*
Possbily.

But...why????? Oh right. Gfic.
Because his life is all about control?

I've always loved that about Clark. How utterly human he is in the simple little things like this.
Thanks.

Two very, very naked friends....and....<ahem>...right. Gfic.
Hmmm, DC, obviously you may need to check out some of my longer Gfic's, because I often dance on that line between the boards. And, yes, I've done Gfic shower scenes before. evil (With liberal editing, of course.)

Ah yes. Priorities and all.
CLARK: Well, I was out on the street, so I really wouldn't have done either, actually.

Really love this!
Thanks.

He had some left at this point?
He thought so.

Trust me, Clark. A woman always knows.
Well, she is distracted and hasn't looked.

Yes?
LOIS: If I haven't, then there's something serious wrong with him.

Yes. Yes. Yes. And yes.
Actually, no, no, no. She was too distracted by the fact that she's discovering that he likes to wear bright blue tights under his suits on 90 degree days. And Yes!

I love all this little parallels between Lois and Clark's thoughts! Nicely done! What a great way to start the fall!
Parallels? I thought they were 90 degree angles. Thanks!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sydney: I'm glad you liked Clark's not-so-innocent POV. Usually, he's the one with the innocent POV, but I figured the heat gets to everybody at some point or another. evil

Laura: Thanks. I'm addicted. So I'm sorry, I can't stop (That's another reason my fics are usually so long). While this part (of "Trade Secrets") was easily adaptable for the Gfic board, the second part will not be so quick an edit, and because I'm running behind (again) on WC, I'm going to concentrate my efforts there.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
two-Part FDK! I think that makes your FDK almost longer than my snipette of a story.
Well, feedback is like MiracleGro to muses, no? Also, I can't help it if I break the graemlin limit. It's your fault for writing something that required lots of graemlins. Yeah, that's my story. And I'm sticking to it. :p

The super sniffer works better whenever Ralph is out of the office.
What? Clark doesn't enjoy the scent of the cheap, stale cologne that Ralph marinates in?

I'm thinking Lois would consider it a setup if they suddenly got locked in a closet for no reason whatsoever.
True. But with her thoughts in part one, I'm thinking she might not care so much. huh

CLARK: No comment.
<hangs Do Not Disturb sign on Clark's bathroom door, as well as the door to his apartment>

There. That ought to entice Lois.

Only his subconscience.
Whatever brings in the money. huh

Hmmm, DC, obviously you may need to check out some of my longer Gfic's, because I often dance on that line between the boards. And, yes, I've done Gfic shower scenes before. (With liberal editing, of course.)
Hear that, muse? Allow me to sit and read more often!

Parallels? I thought they were 90 degree angles. Thanks!
In the subtle things. Like noticing what the other's mouth tasted like, for example. I liked it. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, feedback is like MiracleGro to muses, no?
Yes, my characters seem to be easily distracted by shiney FDK as well.

CAT: That's because other people are talking about us. We're in the gossip business and we need to know what they're saying about us. laugh

What? Clark doesn't enjoy the scent of the cheap, stale cologne that Ralph marinates in?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

True. But with her thoughts in part one, I'm thinking she might not care so much.
LOIS: It depends on the distraction that Clark has in mind.

<hangs Do Not Disturb sign on Clark's bathroom door, as well as the door to his apartment>

There. That ought to entice Lois.
dance I'm in the money! I'm in the money!

CLARK: EW, I don't have an inner devil. I'm all good.

CAT: <<purrs>> You can say that again.

LOIS: Will someone please tell Cat she's not even in this story? Again! She didn't listen the first 3 times I told her.

CAT: That's because I never listen to anything you say, Lois. B-O-R-I-N-G!

LOIS: I've slept with Superman.

CAT: <<with rapt interest>> Details!

LOIS: laugh Gotcha!

Hear that, muse? Allow me to sit and read more often!
I usually catch what's posted on the boards, but I'm woefully behind on my Archives reading. Michael says only 250 stories to go and then he'll recommend the next bunch to read.

In the subtle things. Like noticing what the other's mouth tasted like, for example. I liked it!
blush Oh, right. Thanks.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
It appears that Clark is very attracked to Lois. Wait, why would I be at all surprised especially since even in the fist story we learned he brought in the rain.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
It appears that Clark is very attracked to Lois. Wait, why would I be at all surprised especially since even in the fist story we learned he brought in the rain.
Um... John, why would you be surprised, because it's Clark. Of course, he's attracted to Lois. The heat bothering her seemed to finally get to him, though. evil

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard