Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#869 05/05/03 09:53 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
And so the precious buffer shrinks even more...

Yvonne

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
It's wonderful. smile But I'm getting worried tha after all is said and done, the problem's with Lois instead of Clark. Can't help feeling that we're being set up for more angst ahread. :p

*Tries to keep the promised happy ending in mind*

--meclone2--

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Yvonne,

This is wonderful! I loved everything - especailly Lois's reaction to Clark leaving Jon and to him going out and almost killing himself.

- Alicia smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Okay, I think I've got it figured out now.

Because Lois and Clark can't keep their hands (and other parts) off of each other even when one of them is sick the answer is obvious.

Not only will Clark succumb to the illness but Lois will come down with it as well, and not having any immunities to a kryptonian virus will die a horrible, painful death. But...

This solves the problem. Jon will have to go back with his real dad and everyone will live happily ever after. At least those who are still alive wink

Tank the Retired (who still thinks the best answer would be to make Wells take the stupid kid)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Very nice, Yvonne. I like the idea of those 'tests'. So what's gonna happen with that? And I still don't know how you're gonna make a happy end to this big mess, but I sure like to see what you come up with.

Sorry about the buffer, but you really can't leave us hanging here now!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow.. what a great part clap

the conversation between Lois and Clark was wonderful!!! as well as with clark and ck..

aweww Jon's first step dance

looking foward for the next part

Meni jump

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Yvonne

WOW! A superb part! smile1

The part with Lois and Clark is wonderful as well. goofy
She wrapped her arms a bit tighter around him, grateful for his solid, warm presence. It was comforting to feel the steady rise and fall of his chest as he breathed, and inhale his unique scent. “What are we going to do, Clark?” she said in a small voice.
I love how they both realize that they need to be strong and help each other.

I can't wait to read the next part.
Please post more soon.

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Yvonne
just keeps getting better
more soon please
merry

Features Writer
Features Writer
Yvonne, I'd gotten a few parts behind in your story, but I'm all caught up now, and I just love it. Although I certainly can't figure out how to get a happy ending out of it - not happy for everyone, anyway...

I tend to be one of those "tireless defenders of Clark" people, but as a (over-protective) mother, I was most annoyed with him for leaving Jon alone, even if he thought it would only be for a moment. Even though he was feeling better, he knew he wasn't up to par yet - otherwise he would have been back at work - so why would he assume that the rescue would go exactly as he would expect? He obviously wasn't thinking.

Actually, under the circumstances, I think Lois took it remarkably well. Take her concern and fear when she saw his problems with the rescue, and add to it her anger at him for leaving the baby alone (even though she had learned immediately that Jon was fine)...I'd say she's mellowed. wink

Of course I love the way that they don't stay mad at each other but that they work together to solve their problems.

And even after reading all these parts I hadn't even picked up on the idea that since one L&C could have a baby together, why can't ours? Duh...

Looking forward to more, whenever you're ready.

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard