Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#86624 05/17/12 08:39 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You can find the Another Dimension, Another Time, Another Lois[/i] TOC here.

Okay, all those who knew this was coming raise your hands!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] wave Hmmmm. Maybe I should have been more subtle. [Linked Image] Clark? Come on, I don't think we can count your vote! You're [i]always
thinking the worst of Lex Luthor.

Comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/04/14 02:56 AM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
First again ! hyper hyper I REALLY love the different timezone.

Okay, all those who knew this was coming raise your hands!
wave wave wave

I had three guesses on the previous FDK. If I have to choose, it will be this one:
2- Dead Lois is not Lois but the woman with plastic surgery (after all, Jimmy was investigating the murder of Dr Heller). And where is Lois? With Lex (the dead man returning from the death) .... and AltClark has to save her because Ariana is jealous and wants to kill her.
Yes, Dead Lois cannot be the real Lois because the real Lois just cut her hair. And by the way, are you sure YOU wrote this part? Or is Tank speaking to you in your head? laugh laugh
wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Kerth
Kerth
jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

Okay, so a teensy-bit of me saw this coming. But I didn't expect you to end it there! There's only one more chapter!! (And an epilogue, I know, I know. You've told me.) How shall this be wrapped up?! It's all just going to go 'poof' isn't it?

Too tired right now to keep going with this. /grumbles/ Great chapter anyway... wink

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Gee whiz! What a place to end a story. She meets Lex but not H.G. Wells? Oh my.

Boy are you going to have to put the old whirlwind in effect to make this all go back to canon-Clark's life. The old ball we call Earth will be spinning for quite a while after we try to make this all correct itself. And you are going to make it happen in one episode and one epilogue? Those two "e" jobs are going to have to cover a lot of territory. Can't wait!

Been a good tale. We saw all we knew, all we wanted to happen, and a few extras added in this story. Most fanfic starts with canon and then it just leaves the train station on a different track. You ran on parallel tracks in most of these stories, but sometimes the tracks seemed to cross each other. Complex yet simply good fanfic! I've enjoyed the ride.

Pat

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Oh yeah, I definitely knew this was coming. I sincerely hope Wells knows about this and that's what the article was about, not about the "almost-Lois."

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
You tease! Lois sees HG Wells but can't make contact. I'm curious to learn more about Lois' double in this dimension. Love Lois' impromptu haircut. And Lex is already resurected? Wow!

Post more soon!

Joan

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Syndey: No, I wrote this part. I snuck in the haircut at the end. It was the scene I re-wrote yesterday as I promised Tank a haircut at some point. wink It's the only way to guarauntee he'll read the whole story. laugh And I figured this was as good as spot as any, because Lois' life was about to go through a major change (his criteria for the haircut). :p

Oh, right, here's your Clarkie Bear: [Linked Image]

Yes, Dead Lois cannot be the real Lois because the real Lois just cut her hair.
Are you sure about that?

Mouserocks: Oh, good, someone was shocked. laugh What's the point of a good cliffy if everyone is expecting it?

There's only one more chapter!! (And an epilogue, I know, I know. You've told me.) How shall this be wrapped up?! It's all just going to go 'poof' isn't it?
[Linked Image]

Pat: Well, you guys already saw the scene from Wells POV. You knew he thought she was delusional looney-bird, didn't you? More on him later.

Boy are you going to have to put the old whirlwind in effect to make this all go back to canon-Clark's life. The old ball we call Earth will be spinning for quite a while after we try to make this all correct itself.
[Linked Image]

Been a good tale. We saw all we knew, all we wanted to happen, and a few extras added in this story. Most fanfic starts with canon and then it just leaves the train station on a different track. You ran on parallel tracks in most of these stories, but sometimes the tracks seemed to cross each other. Complex yet simply good fanfic! I've enjoyed the ride.
Thank you. clap I'll take compliments like that anyday. wink

Christina: Darn! Well, can't fool everybody, every time.

I sincerely hope Wells knows about this and that's what the article was about, not about the "almost-Lois."
[Linked Image]

Joan: clap More on Lex and the Double Ganger in Part 25. (/Pst. this techinically would be S3 in canon timeline, Lex would have been ressurrected in S2./)

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Virginia wrote

Oh, right, here's your Clarkie Bear: [Linked Image]
My own Clarkie bear ! hyper hyper hyper Thanks so much!

quote:
Yes, Dead Lois cannot be the real Lois because the real Lois just cut her hair.
Are you sure about that?
If only..... wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Uuuugggghhhhh, It had to be him. help

Perry's a hostage. mecry

This is all a prequel right? You are moving this story along farther in the next volume, right? grovel

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sydney: You're Welcome. wave

Ken: wave High-Five, Cliffy Royality!
Uuuugggghhhhh, It had to be him.
But he has such an interesting story and he insisted on sharing it with you. laugh And when Lex makes a request for some reason, I listen. wink

Arianna was doing his biddind all along.
Um...

Perry's a hostage.

Lois is trapped by Lex.
Pretty much.

Lois' look alike is there, presumably to be killed so that they stop looking for Lois.
Honestly, I don't remember. It's been a while since I read Part 25. <<ducking>>

This is all a prequel right? You are moving this story along farther in the next volume, right?
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Top Banana
Top Banana
So, not only did her look-alike's death *not* vindicate Lois, but worse, it's made Martha, Jimmy, and anyone else who could have helped her, think she's dead. Oh, boy.

Perry and Alice are, I presume, still frozen in those smoke-filled glass case thingys. Lex has Lois. I don't know *what* happened to Herb. And it's still raining........... wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Vicki:
So, not only did her look-alike's death *not* vindicate Lois, but worse, it's made Martha, Jimmy, and anyone else who could have helped her, think she's dead. Oh, boy.

Perry and Alice are, I presume, still frozen in those smoke-filled glass case thingys. Lex has Lois. I don't know *what* happened to Herb. And it's still raining........... wave
Thank you and evil

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Her so-called psychiatrist had said Lois was crazy and that she attacked her and should be locked up, so she had been.
See? Much cheaper than going through the police and the judge and what not. Only have to bribe/marry one person.

and the door very much solid and bolted shut from the other side.
So, it’s a safe, then?

Do you think they’ve abandoned me?”
“Olsen!” “Yeah, Mr. White, sir?” “Why is it so calm and quiet in the office?”

You’re lucky Arianna didn’t sedate you and chain you to your bed.
She didn’t want to make it too easy for Lex?

It wasn’t my fault Lex died.
Since when? It was because of Lois that he was at the Daily Planet. So…duh!

“You’re right, trying to understand her logic would probably drive me insane,”
/points to above point/ It’s actually a very clear-cut and logical reasoning.

Unless I’m not the ‘dead man’ from Star’s prediction. She did say the ‘dead man’s ex-wife’, Lois.
razz

“Actually, I do mind. I would like to again request transfer to another facility and access to a psychiatrist of my choosing,”
Let’s see. We can offer you a Dr. Maxwell Deter. Bad Brain Johnson? No, he just takes brains out. Not apart. Umm…

“What is Clark telling us today?” requested Lex’s ex-wife.

Nothing I would say in polite company.
hyper

And what piece of arm candy did you take to the awards banquet to simper and laugh at your jokes, and to bat her eyelashes at you and look at you as if you were… Oh, crap!~
clap Actually, had they taken the TOGoM approach with Lex and then the gangsters and set it on top of Leek’s cloning research, it would have been a consistent, evolutionary scientific approach. The first, short-lived clone. The re-use of dead tissue to build a new body. Lex’s tissue that might have been not completely dead so it could have been placed into a regenerative solution. But nooooo, they had to invent *3* clone stories *and* a resurrection. [Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
and finally had gone off to mope.

I’m not moping, Clark grumbled in a dejected voice. Sure sounded like moping to her.
hyper

Lois turned around and picked up the folding chair she had been sitting on and swung it at the glass wall. “Wells!” she yelled.
Oh dear.

There was a smash and another chair hit the glass wall and bounced back into the ‘restricted’ section of the room, and then another.
Oh dear! Oh dear! /is suddenly reminded of Planet of the Apes/

When they got to the door, Lois climbed up the wall with her feet doing a back flip over the shoulders of the men who held her.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: wave

See? Much cheaper than going through the police and the judge and what not. Only have to bribe/marry one person.
It's all in who you know.

So, it’s a safe, then?
From a certain point of view.

“Olsen!” “Yeah, Mr. White, sir?” “Why is it so calm and quiet in the office?”
clap

Duh! Mentally unstable one right there.
No? I thought it was funny. laugh

Ooooh! Just like they do it in The 5th Element?
Yeah, a bit. Caught that homage, huh?

That was the other Lois. Why would they accuse this Lois of it?
The muscle isn't smart. They look the same to him.

Let’s see. We can offer you a Dr. Maxwell Deter. Bad Brain Johnson? No, he just takes brains out. Not apart. Umm…
clap So, Lois, did you want the frying pan or the fire?

She shoved a crayon down her throat?
clap Unintentional I promise.

Lois is channeling Xena!
Lois is supposedly a martial arts expert.

You…you…wouldn’t!
What we're not allowed to look out the window? wink

You can use those to open your wrists!
Okay. But Not.

Oh dear! Lois’s apartment? Since…Umm…Ugh-uh.
No, not Lois' duplicate apartment from Nightfall. They're up too high.

Oh dear. It is. Oh dear.

You’re evil
laugh So, I've been told.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Do you think Lex is hiding away in a mental hospital?
Huh. What? Yes. Of course. I mean that's what I said, wasn't it? /nods emphatically/ Please ignore reactions further down in the previous post.

But if Lex had just kept his mouth shut, and didn't try to make a run for it, he would have still been alive to propose to Lois a month or two later.
/plays with knives and Lois&Clark shaped dolls while looking unconvinced/
[Linked Image]

Hmmmm. Interesting point. Is that to say that the reanimated Lex was more evil than the original Lex because he didn't have a soul?
Interesting point. We need a field trial. He did seem less composed. But be-souled Lex was definitely more creatively cunning. So, what's worse, soulless Lex or Lex with a soul that got rejected from hell?

Yeah, a bit. Caught that homage, huh?
Yep. Tried to post a screencap instead but didn't find one.

The muscle isn't smart. They look the same to him.
Muscle... One Lois has slightly different hair. And I believe a mole in a certain, intimate spot. Also, one Lois as *cut* wrists with *bandages*.

So, it's Tempus' fault? No Tempus in this dimension. So, Wells' fault?
Lex can't have timetravel devices himself? Or, Andrus set it up so the timeline would be preserved and LnC wouldn't marry a year too soon?

That's because the good doctor (Hamilton?) from TOGoM destroyed all his notes, so they had to do the Leek method, over and over and over again, because Lex had bought those notes when he bought the good doctor.
Are you certain Doc H. was actually telling the truth about destroying the files? Don't remember that detail and the actual burning of the files.

A bit. Sometimes one just wants to give up and take the easy road for once.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Huh. What? Yes. Of course. I mean that's what I said, wasn't it? /nods emphatically/ Please ignore reactions further down in the previous post.
huh Or just stuck living lives on Earth until you better yourelf.

Yep. Tried to post a screencap instead but didn't find one.
Me either. How about this one instead? (I know it has nothing to do with what we were talking about...)

[Linked Image]

I just love her Princess Leia buns! (Okay, the circles we are talking about are in background off behind Bruce's fake wife.)

Muscle... One Lois has slightly different hair. And I believe a mole in a certain, intimate spot. Also, one Lois as *cut* wrists with *bandages*.
They have the same hair at the beginning of this part. And let HOPE the muscle doesn't know about her intimate moles! Again, Muscle isn't hired for their brain cells and sense of observation.

Lex can't have timetravel devices himself?
Let's hope not! shock

Are you certain Doc H. was actually telling the truth about destroying the files? Don't remember that detail and the actual burning of the files.
When they meet up with Dr. H. at the end of TOGoM he's looking a bit singed (soot covered) and he says that he burned down his lab and/or the files in his lab. It doesn't mean that someone <<cough>> Lex affliated <<cough>> didn't come in and steal/copy them beforehand.

They also *cloned* her!
She's really needs a vacation in which someone isn't trying to kill her and she doesn't have to muck stalls.

Oh, look! What's that out there the window?
<<wipes face>> Okay, I may have deserved that tomato.

Figured, maybe another one. For in depth behavior modification therapy?
Possibly. Read Part 25 and find out.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I didn't know you were into voodoo?
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No, too bad an apple. Even the devil has a limit? Besides, with Lex's penchant for having Lois gravitate towards him, even if he needs to kidnap her for it, would the devil really want to expose his operations to her?
It was my understanding that one couldn't be too bad for hell, just too good for it.

Was going for tini-tiny differences in the cut of the individual strains of hair.
Well, there was that one who had started out in beauty school... but he was laid off for being too nice to the patients.

Yes. 'Hope' Who knows what's going on at night in an institution named after Lex Luthor.
Now that you know that Lex Luthor also resides nearby, do you think he'd let the hired help touch his playthings? cat

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It was my understanding that one couldn't be too bad for hell, just too good for it.
wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard