Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yeah, Luthor wouldn't have made it to red shirt status there. Nope.
Hmm…/imagines Lex as a Ferengi/ Or maybe a Capo in the Orion Syndicate?

Do you think he's looking for a room for Lois?
There has been the occasional poisoned Wells.

He was the man who lived next door to Tempus from the John Doe arc
:rolleyes: Duh!

Yes, well, nobody knows about those guys; not even L&C.
Was referring to Clark-shaped Kryptonians.

Obviously not! She's a woman! It must have something to do with her innate sex appeal or her legs.
:rolleyes: Duh! My bad.

Book 2 will be longer than Book 1. Much Longer. Trying not to beat ML for longest story on the boards long.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
There has been the occasional poisoned Wells.
Poisoned Wells? As in mind control? Why would Wells want a room to commit Lois if she's already been committed? What are you saying the other Lois is still the real Lois only from the future and deposited in the past and in the same mental institution that current Lois is in? That is evil! clap I wish I had thought of that.

Was referring to Clark-shaped Kryptonians.
Oh, alt-Clark. [Linked Image] No, Jonathan just realized that the pretty rock he and Martha had on display in their bedroom was the same material that killed off the baby in the spaceship who could have grown up to be the child that they've always wanted. So, he decided that he didn't want it in the house anymore.

As you know, since you stole one of the earlier versions of this story off my hard drive wink , I orginally had DreamClark killed off in Smallville when Lois was exposed to the Kryptonite in M&J house (hence the whole adament denial of anything Star Trekian in my story [Linked Image]). Then Lois finds the grave and realizes that the voice in her head had been a real person and she has to try and rescue him after the voice is gone (because it disappears after Smallville). So, when she ends up at the Luthor House for the mentally insane, she really doesn't know if she's sane or not. But that storyline was too dark for my psyche to handle, so I went this route instead. See, this was the kinder, gentler version of things. <<ducking>>

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote: There has been the occasional poisoned Wells.

Poisoned Wells? As in mind control?
Well, Wells the bad apple.

Why would Wells want a room to commit Lois if she's already been committed? What are you saying the other Lois is still the real Lois only from the future and deposited in the past and in the same mental institution that current Lois is in?
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard