Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#86157 04/29/12 09:01 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You can find the [i]Another Dimension, Another Time, Another Lois[/i] TOC here.

Thank you to all of you who have stuck with me this far. Only ten parts left... and the Epilogue. Ooooh, better get cracking on Book 2...

Comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/04/14 02:29 AM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I like the fact that against all odds, Lois is steadfast in searching for a seemingly imaginary person. Clark was all emotions, no substance.

I like that they keep going even though there is a big unknown in the middle of everything. It would be easy to ignore the voice and give up the search. I feel like a cheerleader: GO LOIS! GO CLARK! GO, FIGHT, WIN!

If all else fails, Sam Lane makes robots or cyborgs that you can name "Clark." Or, maybe you can just keep looking for the one clue that will unravel it all.

Pat

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Martha went over to the freezer and pulled out a carton of vanilla ice cream. She scooped out a huge portion and dumped it on Lois’ warm pie
Martha's apple pie with vanilla ice cream? May I have some, please?

Still enjoying the story.

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
It all seemed kind of silly to still fear Nightfall in her dreams, when she knew that the asteroid came close but never stuck the planet.

It passed by Earth? Clark repeated, still sounding dumbfounded by this development.
Poor Clark. I'm sure his internal dialogue is going, "I went and lost my memory for nothing??? "

Oh Clark, you need to swallow your pride and let her into the truth or else there's no way she can properly find out what happened to you.

I had another thought. Oh dear, Clark is having a not so pleasant "It's a Wonderful Life/A Christmas Carol" (more Chrismas Carol/less Wonderful Life) moment where he's finding out his life isn't as relevant to the world at large as he thought. Here's hoping Lois is still working on that novel of hers about a woman who dies without ever finding true love and Clark holds on to hope because of that.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nightfall was a surprise.

I am really getting curious as to how your are going to get them out of this predicament. evil

You've almost painted yourself into a corner! shock

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Pat: Well, it wouldn't be much of a story if Lois gave up easily, would it? wink Hmmm, Clark's emotional, no substance, wonder why that might be?

If all else fails, Sam Lane makes robots or cyborgs that you can name "Clark."
I'm sorry, Pat, but Dr. Lane is currently in Witness Protection due to turning State's evidence against the cyborgs he helped create and there are still some of them at large.

Sydney: Here's a cyber slice for you. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] (Sorry, it was the best I could do. frown )

Christina: The "It Missed" scene is one of my favorite Clark bits. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Personally, I actually cut out most of his dialogue and worked up another story with that plotline to make use of it, but in the end I put it back, because I thought it was funny. evil

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Virginia, thank you for the cyber apple pie!

smile smile smile smile

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
~What do you mean, you don’t think we should look for your birth certificate?~
He really doesn’t grasp that he’s making it difficult for Lois, does he?

~Clark? You want me to find you, don’t you?~
Umm…No?

Just don’t be surprised, okay? Anyway, the details of my birth aren’t important. To rescue me, the note said you have to stop me from dying. It’s my death that’s important.
[Linked Image]
~Tempus is time!~ she repeated what Eduardo had told her. ~I’m supposed to research time. Time-travel! H.G. Wells… author of…~
DingDingDing! And when will he show up? And actually, since you plan on substituting Clark, what will Clark say? Hey! I just realized: You *are* evil!

The dead author of ‘The Time Machine’.
/hands Lois shovel and plane ticket/

“I’m not quite sure on his birthday,” she said, passing the form back with her driver’s license and cash.
Hmmm…wouldn’t it then be more appropriate for the clerk to hand Lois 365 forms and ask her for $5,475?

~I don’t like flies, Clark. Why would I offer them honey?~
Not much of a farm girl, huh?

~You have to have a birth certificate, Clark.
Unless he was dead when he was found and simply buried in an unmarked spot deep in the woods.

She would have to concentrate on that tonight when she went to sleep, if she could. She had no idea if she could control what she did or looked at or said in her dreams. Probably not, or she wouldn’t act like some virginal school girl every time Superman made an appearance.
Yes, she’d probably act like Cat Grant. And have success.

I don’t think you act like a blushing school girl with Superman.
clap

~Don’t you start patronizing me, Kent. Look what it did for Scardino.~
Well, Clark’s already gotten farther with Lois than Scardino ever did…

Just because he didn’t come up with the answer you were looking for is no reason to be surly.
What? You saying it’s *not* his fault that I wasn’t satisfied? *Men*!

She hated the silent treatment. ~You better not be smiling,~ she snapped.
/waits for Lois to start talking into mirrors.

I guess if you save me, we’ll finally be even for all those times I’ve saved you.
Clark!

Right. Twice. Clark sighed and then grumbled, I saved you at the Metro Club as well.
laugh

He was “Super” and he was a “Man”. She had nailed it on the first try.
clap

Oh, God! She did love him like she had told him she had.

Why wasn’t Clark speaking?

She better say something else. A disclaimer. Yes!
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She loved Clark.

And Clark really didn’t love her.

She should have known when he hadn’t been attracted to her while under the pheromone’s influence.
See? Must get rid of him. Ralph’s a much better man. And Jimmy’s still looking for someone to make a man out of him.

After the final shovel load from the stall, Lois once again thanked her lucky stars that she had been born and raised in the city.
*G*

She couldn’t believe that there were people from the city who actually paid the Kents for shoveling… manure. And to think, she herself had negotiated with these people to pay more. She would never underestimate Martha again.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
Virginia, thank you for the cyber apple pie!

smile smile smile smile
You're welcome. wave

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: wave clap Although, I think they frown on that over in England.

Hmmm…wouldn’t it then be more appropriate for the clerk to hand Lois 365 forms and ask her for $5,475?
And ask her to wait 15 days, 5 hours before she can get any results? What do you think this is? Metropolis?

Not much of a farm girl, huh?
Nope. And DO farm girls like flies?

Unless he was dead when he was found and simply buried in an unmarked spot deep in the woods.
[Linked Image]

Yes, she’d probably act like Cat Grant. And have success.
True, but it would mean her dream was just a dream, not a memory.

Broadcasting. Loudly.
A bit.

Can’t do right by her, can you?
Clark cannot answer that question and wishes to plead the Fifth out of fear of the High Maintenance woman whom he loves.

Like *where*? Another planet?
Give the government drone a break. He didn't know that an alien had ever crash landed in his county. The paperwork was never filled out.

Well, Clark’s already gotten farther with Lois than Scardino ever did…
You mean that he's able to read her mind... or that he gets to sleep with her every night? <<ducking>>

What? You saying it’s *not* his fault that I wasn’t satisfied? *Men*!
clap evil

“Lies. Always goes missing. Doesn’t love me. Kisses blondes.”
Why is she looking for him again?

Lois. Panties. Bed?
Michael. Gutter.

And I want to believe in Part 16. But I have to see it with my own eyes.
Hmmm. I should probably go prep that one. I wonder if that's the Part with the green glowing stone... Oh, right, only in the version Michael swiped from my hard drive. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh, dizzy shock

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by KenJ:
<strong> AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh, dizzy evil

VirginiaR.
---
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Love Lois gushing about Clark to his own parents.

I'm wondering. If Lois has memories of Clark and Superman, is there a chance she'll remember what happened with Tempus and HG Wells?

Joan

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
Love Lois gushing about Clark to his own parents.

I'm wondering. If Lois has memories of Clark and Superman, is there a chance she'll remember what happened with Tempus and HG Wells?

Joan
Hmmmm. Maybe. Maybe Not. She might need a little help from her friends. evil

VirginiaR.
---
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I like the sound of that!

Joan

Originally posted by VirginiaR:

Joan [/qb]
Hmmmm. Maybe. Maybe Not. She might need a little help from her friends. evil [/QB][/QUOTE]

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Must copy into WORD earlier!
/whispers/Start out in Word smile

And telling her that he's supposed to be a flying superhero would make it better for him, how?
Lois gets to be mad at him? For...umm...lie-dreaming?

Although, I think they frown on that over in England.
Oh, golly...

What do you think this is? Metropolis?
No wonder they're only a small town.

And DO farm girls like flies?
/tries interpreting point wink

True, but it would mean her dream was just a dream, not a memory.
Or the first step towards insanity...

Clark cannot answer that question and wishes to plead the Fifth out of fear of the High Maintenance woman whom he loves.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
I like the sound of that!

Joan
Joan, I think I've gone over on my use of Evil Calvin... Let's see, how about these guys? [Linked Image]

Michael: You're too funny! clap

/whispers/Start out in Word
It takes 21 days to change a habit.

Lois gets to be mad at him? For...umm...lie-dreaming?
[Linked Image] You're right that could *never* happen.

No. Kinda. Was going for his being...well...umm...not outside of Lois?
Okay, I'm just going to have to conceed that we're both in the gutter on this one.

imagines Lois meeting Jimmy while wearing the mask. He's so gonna have to burn his undergarments...
laugh

No idea. There's so many more handsome and so many more rich guys out there. Even a guy who can kind of glide to the Earth on his own power.
Really? Who's that? Do you mean in her RL or her dream life? If in her Dream Life, got it! If in her real life, Batman?

Virginia. Godzilla Doll. Found one!
/Makes note to self not to believe any notes slid annoyomously across the desktop.../ Oooh! Lookie! Superman's spaceship! Hee-hee. MINE!

cat Stupid honeypot...
You wouldn't believe the co-ink-a-dink. Speaking of big green lizard dudes... /Changes name of current Book 2 file... AGAIN.../ [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Really? Who's that? Do you mean in her RL or her dream life? If in her Dream Life, got it! If in her real life, Batman?
[Linked Image]

/Makes note to self not to believe any notes slid annoyomously across the desktop.../ Oooh! Lookie! Superman's spaceship! Hee-hee. MINE!
wave Michael

PS: Unrelated note:
Just found PML Lois: [Linked Image]

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap That's a great one, Michael. So, would this be a PML Clark? [Linked Image] Or this: [Linked Image] Or this? [Linked Image] ??

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard