Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#85915 04/21/12 08:19 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You can find the [i]Another Dimension, Another Time, Another Lois[/i] TOC here.

For all of you lurking in the background, how about some cheers for Dan clap for showing his true colors when Lois needed him most.

What? No applause for Dan. Aww. That's too bad, I thought he was sweet, in a he'll never do, he's not Clark sort of way.

Well, if you want Dan to come back and Lois to fall in love with him and have a thousand babies, I'm sorry, you'll have to write that story yourself because this one isn't heading that way.

Nah, instead Lois's heading to paradise with Jimmy.

evil

Comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/04/14 02:20 AM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Between her Lex Luthor articles and the Churches trying to blow her up numerous times, and now her latest in-depth article on Spencer Spencer, he was worried about her health.
Yeah, she might get stuffed into an oil drum and dumped into Hobbs Bay. And you know how hard it is to get old oil out of your hair. She might even have to cut it off. Umm… I think I jumped stories there, huh?

Oh, God! Why was she bringing this up to Perry?
Because she’s controlled by Clark’s ghost and relieving the official story? On an unrelated note. How will Clark’s ghost take to Alt-Clark living with her?

I like Dan, but I love Clark.
Choose Clark.

On the other hand, Clark’s not real and Dan is.
Choose Clark, get medical insurance, and see a shrink. Keep believing in Clark, though.

How could she explain the mess that was her life without being locked in a padded cell?
“I’m in love with my pen-pal from the other side and I think he was made lost by this bad guy”?

“And she’s listing off to the starboard.
Uuuuhhmmm… Perry, that’s because she was completely wasted and that was the best excuse she could come up with?

Dan? Oh, crap, Perry thought she had been talking about Dan?
hyper

She wondered if the Daily Planet could live without her for a week.
Eeeee…

She would take two weeks if it meant spending all her time focusing on rescuing Clark.
hyper

“And get this! They were all headless.” She grinned in victory. Jimmy’s false idol was going down!
/shakes head/ Aaaaand she’s been distracted by something shi-erm-bloody.

O-kay. That was weird advice even for Perry. Lois continued out of his office and almost plowed right into Jimmy.
No. He’s right. And in a pinch, you can easily make your own headless corpse with a steak knife or a chainsaw. True love, OTOH, you’d need a really potent love potion…And use the 100% version…Hey, did Miranda leave any notes around?

“But?” Dan inquired.

“We have to talk.”
evil

She sighed. If she wasn’t in love with another man…
Yeah, and if male pigs could fly, Lex wouldn’t have taken a dive. Oh, wait!

Next thing she knew, she heard a crash and she was laying on the sidewalk five feet away with Dan Scardino on top of her.
Did he get hit by shrapnel? Yes? Please?

Dan kissed her, cutting off the rest of her gratitude.
[Linked Image]

Dan kissed her, cutting off the rest of her gratitude.

Once again balancing her Spencer Spencer research binders with the addition of a huge gift basket, Lois stumbled into her apartment.
/whispers/ I got a bit lost between the scene cut. Didn’t realize for a while that that’s the next day. Probably because of mental pictures from the show floating around. But that was the Camembert. Putting a ‘the next day’ in front of it, maybe?

“Your idiot of a boyfriend, who you soundly need to hit in the head with a 2x4 for once again interfering with how you live your life,” he replied.
Nice twist. And a very bad way of getting people to rewatch parts of the show. Making them consider rewatching it all. Which is a good thing. Except, well…I’m not sure if I should do it *already*…

“How is it that I’m allowed to save your life, but not criticize how you open your door without checking for bad guys?”
Because she’s a woman and it’s her prerogative?

“Perry is practically forcing me to invite you to go with me.”
Headline in the Metropolis Star the next day: “Perry White of the Daily Planet, arrested for procuring” And below the fold, “Toni Taylor’s black book unveiled; Lois Lane a high-priced callgirl?”

“Perry thinks it would be good if the two of us had some time together outside of Metropolis to focus on our relationship, to decide what we really want,”
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Four of our last six dates were canceled or delayed because of your job.”
And the other two because of hers. What? Not helping? Sooo-rryy.

Did she really need to idiot-proof it for him?

If the shoe fits…
hyper

of one’s partner had been called into work at the last minute, one was allowed to be ecstatic about it.
So, Dan lost the bet, then?

If she hadn’t listened to her boss, if the Chief hadn’t meddled, she could be on her way to … well, Kansas.
And she’s wondering why people would want to commit her.

“That way when they find our bleached bones, someone will know my last wishes.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I like the way you got Jimmy to go on the trip rather than Dan. I'm wondering what's in store for them with no Superman.

Joan

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
I like the way you got Jimmy to go on the trip rather than Dan. I'm wondering what's in store for them with no Superman.

Joan
hyper Joan! You're a sight for sore eyes! I never pictured Dan on this trip, only Jimmy. For some reason, I just couldn't picture Dan camping. It would be like having two Lois types on Spencer's island. dizzy Anyway, after all he's been through with Lois, Jimmy deserves the trip more, don't you think. Nice relaxing trip to the tropics.

"Love is in the air"... No, just kidding. evil

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
help laws.

Also, might work as an Anit-Dan, too.
Too bad it doesn't work as Anti-Jimmy.

Lois, if you dress like that next to your hormone-driven partner, what do you expect.
[Linked Image]I believe they call that "blaming the victim", Michael, and very much frowned upon. Anyway, if he isn't the type to attack while drugged on pheromones, she's safe. Plus, he doesn't know taekwondoe.

Also, why didn’t Spencer Spencer feed the bodies to his pet tiger instead of shipping them off to Metropolis?
Animal cruelity? Drugs bad for the cat?

/looks around empty space where part 12 should be/
Hey, will lookie there. It isn't Tuesday yet. peep

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I got a kick out of Jimmy's sunscreen actually repelling the tiger. laugh

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
I got a kick out of Jimmy's sunscreen actually repelling the tiger. laugh
Hmmmm. You think some of my opinion of those piña colada sun oils is reflected in my story? wink I'll admit, sometimes it's a stretch not to have Superman save Lois. dance Just in time for... [Linked Image] the next phase of our rollercoaster (okay, it was really for this part, but I only had one rider for Part 10. And the closest for one rider looks like this: [Linked Image] Not really the same. I really like that bug-eyed one in the back with the long tongue.)

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Um... Let's not talk about Lois' hair. Let's just say that I haven't made any firm decisions about it yet.
hyper That's what he gets for betting with a gal who knows guys who know guys.

Oh, THAT biblical. Yeah, I didn't see that. Probably because of the suitcases, beach chairs, and their horrible travel clothes.
What, it's said to have been paradise!

quote: Lois, if you dress like that next to your hormone-driven partner, what do you expect.

- I believe they call that "blaming the victim", Michael, and very much frowned upon. Anyway, if he isn't the type to attack while drugged on pheromones, she's safe. Plus, he doesn't know taekwondoe.
Umm... /opens can of worms/ Lois knows that Jimmy's favorite reading material consists of magazines that interview naked women. With photos. Next, Lois knows how to and regularly, and with great intent, dresses in such a manner as to favorably accentuate her physical attributes, with the sole purpose of furthering her career by enticing and distracting her current subject of interest. This means she has to be very much aware of what she's doing and who she's with, namely a young twen boy in his best college years. She dresses like she's on a beach vacation with her boyfriend. He's looking. It's nature. If he were to touch, well, he'd be prone to lose limbs and other, more valuable, body parts. And as for the whole demographic prejudice. There's an entire industry that purposefully and with great diligence works on providing eye-candy to their audience with more or less cleverly veiled schemes. And usually, the actress (or actor nowadays) in question is fully aware that her (or his) costume (or role) is meant as eye-candy. So, I'm sorry, but Lois is not the victim just because Jimmy is enjoying the scenery, but she could sue the producers for putting her in such a precarious position. And for the record, it would be beyond inappropriate if it where an alive and well Lex instead of a Jimmy doing the ogling.

Animal cruelity? Drugs bad for the cat?
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He's still dead.
Picky, much?
Not even going to touch that rigor-mortis joke with a 10 foot pole.

There's also the one from the Prankster. And the one under the table right now. And... Oh dear, her life really does bomb, huh?
<<sounds of butterfly flapping its wings in the distance>> Kind of like that joke?

Clark could suggest she break up with him for his own good?
Good one! rotflol You're redeemed!

/checks arm/ Well, unless you've got a better idea for why my shoulders look like on one of those ancient Egyptian wallpaintings?
[Linked Image]

/taps foot/ Part #12?
Oh, right, I've got to go prep that. Sorry, I got distracted by a catfight I was writing.

That's what he gets for betting with a gal who knows guys who know guys.
I was thinking Lois breaking it off with him, but yeah... we could hire some guys to do that literally.

Umm... /opens can of worms/ Lois knows that Jimmy's favorite reading material consists of magazines that interview naked women. With photos. Next, Lois knows how to and regularly, and with great intent, dresses in such a manner as to favorably accentuate her physical attributes, with the sole purpose of furthering her career by enticing and distracting her current subject of interest. This means she has to be very much aware of what she's doing and who she's with, namely a young twen boy in his best college years. She dresses like she's on a beach vacation with her boyfriend. He's looking. It's nature. If he were to touch, well, he'd be prone to lose limbs and other, more valuable, body parts. And as for the whole demographic prejudice. There's an entire industry that purposefully and with great diligence works on providing eye-candy to their audience with more or less cleverly veiled schemes. And usually, the actress (or actor nowadays) in question is fully aware that her (or his) costume (or role) is meant as eye-candy. So, I'm sorry, but Lois is not the victim just because Jimmy is enjoying the scenery, but she could sue the producers for putting her in such a precarious position. And for the record, it would be beyond inappropriate if it where an alive and well Lex instead of a Jimmy doing the ogling.
Well, fine! If you're going to get techinical!

/quints eyes/ On my watch, it's just three and a half hours till midnight.
Really, I think your clock is off by 7-8 hours. peep

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Virginia,

You are truly amazing. thumbsup

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
Virginia,

You are truly amazing. thumbsup
Golly, shucks, Ken blush . I hope you still agree by the end of the story. laugh There's at least one that Ray will probably roll his eyes at and consider a stretch (hence my personal apology to him in my WHAM warning), but I did *try* to make them probable. I mean, Lois couldn't have made it through 3 Kerth award winning investigations prior to Clark coming on the scene and then suddenly become inept, now could she? That just didn't seem logical. Hmmm. Maybe Clark *is* a jinx. shock

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Not even going to touch that rigor-mortis joke with a 10 foot pole.
/looks around with faux-innocent look/

<<sounds of butterfly flapping its wings in the distance>> Kind of like that joke?
Every time a bad pun is born, a fairy flaps one last time and falls to the ground?

Good one! [Rotflol] You're redeemed!
hyper

Sorry, I got distracted by a catfight I was writing.
Tease.

Well, fine! If you're going to get techinical!
Does this mean I should chose him as an avatar: [insert picture of Martin Snell] Couldn't find one... wave Michael

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I'm really enjoying this story! I can't wait to see what happens next. Is it close enough to Tuesday yet to get part 12? grovel

I heart Clark Kent.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Jen P:
I'm really enjoying this story! I can't wait to see what happens next. Is it close enough to Tuesday yet to get part 12? grovel
Thank you, Jen. I've got another 2.5 hours according to my clock.

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard