Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#85812 04/17/12 08:36 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You can find the [i]Another Dimension, Another Time, Another Lois[/i] TOC here.

Is it safe to come out from behind my evil

Well, if there are any readers left who made it through that entire Part without hurling what was left of their last meal, feel free to leave me some comments. laugh

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/04/14 02:13 AM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I suppose I can forgive Perry for calling in Dan. He's just trying to look out for Lois.
Without Clark's influence, Lois is still roughter around the edges.

Joan

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I had a bucket beside me all the time, just in case the Scardino overload made me choke on my own vomit. [Linked Image] So far I have resisted; hope I don't need to use it. grovel I don't know how much more Scardino mushiness I can bear. Ick! [Linked Image] Where is Herb when you desperately needs him? spider

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
I suppose I can forgive Perry for calling in Dan. He's just trying to look out for Lois.
Without Clark's influence, Lois is still roughter around the edges.

Joan
Perry's a good boss and a good friend, trying to do what's right by his gal. I'm thinking his yodel is a bit out of tune though.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
I had a bucket beside me all the time, just in case the Scardino overload made me choke on my own vomit. [Linked Image] So far I have resisted; hope I don't need to use it. grovel I don't know how much more Scardino mushiness I can bear. Ick! [Linked Image] Where is Herb when you desperately needs him? spider

Andreia
blush Gee, I thought I had made Scardino sweet. Hmmm. Too much mushiness, huh? [Linked Image] Oh, dear, they're dropping like flies. Hope you're feeling better soon, Andreia. Maybe this anti-nausea shot [Linked Image] will make you feel better and allow you to make it through the next part or two.

I don't know if Herb will help at the moment, since she hasn't figured out the problem with Tempus.

Soon, we'll move past nausea and into humor (unless you're Tank, then you might still be nauseated. wink ) Or maybe Lois just needs a visit from... [Linked Image] Oh, sorry, I think that should have been this guy... [Linked Image] Or maybe some of this... [Linked Image]

(Ah, fun with smilies. laugh )

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Gee, I thought I had made Scardino sweet.
Sorry, I think I'm allergic to DEA agents. [Linked Image] Or people named Dan. [Linked Image]Or maybe it's his dazzling colorful Hawaiian shirts that make me nauseous. [img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmK5dk-vceUakTUEhCnHEdsjISLIEP_GFOUKBa82JaN5vdHGE73w[/img]

Anyway, Scardino has a basic defect: he is no Clark Kent. [Linked Image] So, for me, he can devilsplat

Andreia [Linked Image] (smilies are fun!)

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
<strong> Or maybe it's his dazzling colorful Hawaiian shirts that make me nauseous. [img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmK5dk-vceUakTUEhCnHEdsjISLIEP_GFOUKBa82JaN5vdHGE73w[/img]

Anyway, Scardino has a basic defect: he is no Clark Kent. [Linked Image] So, for me, he can thumbsup I didn't know that they made one of Dan too. wink

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I must say that I have to agree with everybody else. smile1

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
<strong> I must say that I have to agree with everybody else. smile1
I know Michael will be upset for me stating this spoiler, but Dan won't be around for 16 more parts.

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Virginia,

thumbsup

I do plan to, as soon as I am far enough ahead on my own stories that I have some time to devote to it. hyper

Good news, clap There might be a light at the end of the tunnel. wallbash

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
Virginia,

thumbsup
Ooops, sorry, Ken. blush I thought you were one of the few to make it through my behemoth. Never mind. What bomb? No bombs, here. laugh

Congratulations on getting so far in your story! I'm looking forward to the next part.

VirginiaR.
---
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
What I find more significant than the Scardino moments is that flash of Ralph throwing cold water on things. Why do I get the feeling Ralph was a little too enamored with Lois and forced things?

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Christina:
What I find more significant than the Scardino moments is that flash of Ralph throwing cold water on things. Why do I get the feeling Ralph was a little too enamored with Lois and forced things?
Ralph's actions/motivations are explained more coming up tonight, posting in a couple of hours. evil Let's just say, thank God for Jimmy Interruptus. wink

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
unless one counted following around the Church Group’s police state forces at all hours of the day and night.
What? They’re just your friendly neighborhood watch. [Linked Image]

or, worse yet, more dreams of what her life with Clark would have been like. Maybe she should consider those “dreams” nightmares as well.
clap

She was hearing voices again, hearing them while she was awake: his and Clark’s.
Yep. Cuckoo.

A shadow darkened her desk as someone dared to lean against the partition that separated her from lesser reporters.
*G* Or they put her in a cubicle to protect the others from the Grinch.

“Have I done something to offend you?”
Yes. Breathed.

The headline: ‘Toni Taylor says Lex Luthor was Mastermind Behind the Toasters’ screamed up at her, causing her head to throb.
So, not getting canned, then?

“I’m so sorry, Lois,” he whispered. His lips kissed her cheek. “You shouldn’t have been dealing with this alone.”

No! Her mind and body screamed.
eek

Dan kissed her again, this time closer to her mouth.
clap

Lois decided it was best if she just buried her head in the DEA agent’s chest and died now. That was when she heard the titters around the office. Wonderful. Everyone had heard what she had.
clap

“You want to get me to bed. Fine.” She glowered at him before storming to the elevators. “Be careful what you wish for, buster.”
thud

“You don’t get your butt up here now, buster, and I’m going to start without you.”
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Damn straight, you’re not going to get any of this!” Lois let him know as she gestured to her body.
clap

“I certainly am not going to bed,” she called out to Clark, waving her fist in the air.
Oh great. Now she’s going to prep for defiance sex with Dan.

Please, Lois, you’re exhausted, Clark whispered in her ear. You need to sleep. I’ll be there with you.
He’s a bad one.

Clark, Lois, and his parents, Martha and Jonathan Kent, were all laughing when they walked into the Kent farmhouse. Jonathan carried the suitcases and Martha held a bag of corn from the festival.
/waits for Lois to meet M&J/

“A fax?” Martha said hesitantly.
One day one will have to use the updated version. I’m just not sure if it’s Lois looking for a network cable and Martha having all set up for wifi, or if it’s a phonejack for a dial up internet connection and Martha offering her a network cable since she’s hooked up to cable internet.

Like she would ever tell him the truth: that she ate like that all the time and then spent all her waking hours in the gym.
I think it was Sue, or was it Annie?, or… huh anyhow, someone had Lois calculate how much um… workout with Clark corresponded to a chocolate bar.

She rolled her eyes. ~Clark, stop editorializing my thoughts.~
/whispers/ Italics would work just fine, too.

“This feels nice. Maybe next time we can try it with a bit less clothing.”
[Linked Image]

A smile lit in his eyes. “Anytime.” He moved closer and she accepted the kiss he placed on her lips.
/waits for Lois to rush into bathroom to brush teeth/

then he reached up to use it to embrace her and they fell onto the bed, Dan on the bottom.
eek

Suddenly, Lois felt her heart beating way too fast; it had gone into panic mode. She wasn’t seeing Dan anymore, but Ralph. His slimy hands pinning her down – the first time her in life being unable to fight off her attacker – while his cigarette stained yellowed teeth pulled the buttons off her blouse, and his humid breath blowing against her chest...
shock

Lois raised her brows, asking him if he understood, if he was okay with that.
Yes. And *NO*!

“So, what you’re saying, is that you like to be on top?”
Bad Dan! That’s not your line. Bad Dan. Bad!

They had spent the morning talking, laughing, and having a leisurely breakfast in bed, then kissing some more
/censored smiley/

“I’ve got to shower and change…”

“Showering sounds good,” Dan agreed, wrapping his arms around her as he kissed her.
Down, boy!

“Lois,” Dan moaned, turning her doorknob and getting them out of the hall. They stumbled backwards into the living room, but never let go of one another.
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Something’s not right. Wait here,” he told her.
/whew/ Wait. It’s And the Answer Is. Is Dan gonna play Lois with the boom mat? goofy

“But, hey, that’s just me. And thirdly, I’ve got ten… No, I can’t say it out loud or all bets are null and void.” He grinned at Lois’ scowl.
wave Michael

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok tell me what chapter she meets or save Clark and I will read from there. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yea, it's the weekend! help / Me, themes? You'd think people dream of a reality that isn't their current own or hear voices inside their head in ALL of my stories. [Linked Image]

Bad Dan! That’s not your line. Bad Dan. Bad!
That's okay, he doesn't understand it.

/whew/ Wait. It’s And the Answer Is. Is Dan gonna play Lois with the boom mat? You do like to blow up cops.
Cops? CopS? No, I don't believe I've blown up more than one. [Linked Image]

Dan. No looking where you’re stepping. That way you might avoid the booby traps.
Michael, are you looking to increase your body count? Or MY body count?

they probably have an entire code section devoted to Lois. 31-1: Lois has been mugged. 31-2: Lois has been kidnapped. 31-3: Lois’s apartment has been burglarized. 31-4: Lois has been strapped to a bomb. 32-5… Hmm… I see a challenge coming…
clap

Hope Dan likes the bad kind of threesomes.
LOL! I don't think that's what Jimmy had in mind either.

/waits for Dan to blow himself up at the museum/
/See above note, RE: body count/

“They, umm…used a bomb? No? Umm…they planted the bomb inside your apartment? Neither? Okay, it’s been nice, but I’m outa here.”
Bye, Michael. You no longer want to be her neighbor?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Laurach:
Ok tell me what chapter she meets or save Clark and I will read from there. Laura
Hmmmm. See above notes RE: Dan's duration in this story. Otherwise I don't know how to answer this without help (spoilers). Sorry. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No, because by telling Wally off, she was doing the fun part of Perry's job.
help

Michael, are you looking to increase your body count? Or MY body count?
wave Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard