You can find the Another Dimension, Another Time, Another Lois[/i] TOC here.

Part 8

Author’s Note: ~ surrounds Lois’ inner dialogue (replacing “.”) ~

Part 9

Lois sat at her desk in the bullpen. She just sat there. She didn’t currently have an active story, well, unless one counted following around the Church Group’s police state forces at all hours of the day and night.

What was the point of sleeping? When she closed her eyes she either had nightmares of Lex or fantasies of Superman or, worse yet, more dreams of what her life with Clark would have been like. Maybe she should consider those “dreams” nightmares as well. She had been avoiding her bed like the plague and just catching a few zzz’s here and there on the sly. Like while at the office, where it was too loud and distracting to fall into REM sleep.

She felt dead tired like a zombie and probably looked like one too. Everyone seemed to be avoiding her like one, three. She had actually made Wally run out of the office in tears an hour earlier, not that she minded or felt guilt about it; she hadn’t. He deserved it after bragging about his mayoral call-girl scandal article. She rolled her dry eyes. Like [i]that
wasn’t the same story he tried to push through while the Chief had been held hostage by Bill Church, Jr. a few weeks earlier. Same bad story. Same bad info. She shot it down before Perry could. Speaking of which, her boss wasn’t happy with her either.

Someone passed by her desk and dropped off some phone messages. They didn’t say “Hello”. They didn’t pass “Go”. They didn’t want to go straight to Lois Lane’s “Jail”. They swooped in like Superman and anonymously left the papers on her desk and disappeared again.

Lois choked back a sob. Just like Superman. She was hearing voices again, hearing them while she was awake: his and Clark’s. Not that she was ever fully awake or asleep lately, so technically it might be considered dream state.

Her eyes shifted down to the piece of paper. Dan called. Again. She wadded up the message and tossed it into the trash. She didn’t want to talk to him and hear his űber-happy voice hum in her ear, or hear the latest excuse he had for staying in DC. She could live without that.

A shadow darkened her desk as someone dared to lean against the partition that separated her from lesser reporters. “Have I done something to offend you?”

Lois glanced up and saw Dan gazing at her with a curious interest.

“Dan,” she stated, not having the energy to say or do more.

“I was getting worried about you, Lois. You weren’t returning my phone calls and, according the florist, you put a cease and desist order on all flowers. Then I saw this…”

Dan tossed a copy of yesterday’s Daily Planet onto her desk. The headline: ‘Toni Taylor says Lex Luthor was Mastermind Behind the Toasters’ screamed up at her, causing her head to throb.

“Why didn’t you call?” he asked.

Lois raised her shoulders but couldn’t even complete the shrug.

Dan knelt down beside her desk, closer, more intimate. He took hold of her hand. “Lois?”

“What was there to say, Dan? The man whom I had admired and thought loved me, and who I had considered loving in return, had turned out to be a maniacal madman bent on stealing my soul.” Lois lifted her gaze to his. “What if you had discovered that Jena had actually been an undercover plant for Intergang? Would there be anything I could say or do to make you feel better?”

Dan’s expression changed to one she had never seen there before. Had she actually slapped him across the face? She couldn’t remember. He pulled her into his arms and held her. “I’m so sorry, Lois,” he whispered. His lips kissed her cheek. “You shouldn’t have been dealing with this alone.”

No! Her mind and body screamed.

Dan kissed her again, this time closer to her mouth.

Lois stiffened, recoiling from his unconditional love. This feeling was too foreign.

He caressed her wet cheek.

Why was her cheek wet? Oh, God! She was crying. No! Lois Lane does not break down and especially not in the newsroom.

Her hands went to his chest to push him away.

Dan moved his lips to hers and gently whispered a kiss onto her mouth.

Push! Her mind screamed. Her fists pulled instead and deepened the kiss as a sob escaped.

“What’s going on out here?” boomed Perry’s voice.

Yea! Her boss would rescue her from this man who was determined to make her feel something.

“Scardino!” Perry was growling now.

“Mr. White,” Dan replied, but refused to move away from her embrace.

“About time you showed up!”

Crap. Perry was in on it.

“Get her out of here. Take her to bed and keep her there for at least twelve hours!” the Chief ordered.

Lois’ head bobbed up.

What?! gasped a voice inside her head, which strangely sounded like Clark’s.

A smile crept to Dan’s lips. “Excuse me?” At least, she wasn’t the only one who heard that double entendre.

Perry actually had the audacity to blush. “Sleep. That woman needs it. You’re going to make sure she gets it. Use your weapon to keep her there, if you need to.”

Dan raised an eyebrow at her boss.

Lois decided it was best if she just buried her head in the DEA agent’s chest and died now. That was when she heard the titters around the office. Wonderful. Everyone had heard what she had.

“Your gun!” Perry clarified with a wave of his arm to silence the room. “And the rest of you, this is the Daily Planet, not the Dirt Digger Weekly! Get your minds out the gutter!” He returned to his office and slammed his door shut.

“You heard the man, Lois. I’m to take you to bed,” Dan said, expressing with his smiling eyes that he seemed to like that idea very much indeed.

“Fine!” she retorted angrily, pulling her briefcase out from under her desk. “Let’s go!”

“What?” Dan gulped with surprise.

“You want to get me to bed. Fine.” She glowered at him before storming to the elevators. “Be careful what you wish for, buster.” Lois pressed the elevator button three times while she waited for Dan to catch up. She turned and looked over her shoulder, wondering where he was.

Jimmy was shaking Dan’s hand and gazing at him with sympathy.

The elevator doors opened and Lois called to her occasional boyfriend, “You don’t get your butt up here now, buster, and I’m going to start without you.”

Dan jumped and rushed to the elevators, making it inside just before they closed to the cheers of her office. “We don’t have…”

“Damn straight, you’re not going to get any of this!” Lois let him know as she gestured to her body.

Dan sighed.

Another man echoed with a sigh of relief, a man who wasn’t in the elevator with them.

“I certainly am not going to bed,” she called out to Clark, waving her fist in the air. How dare he tell her with whom she could and couldn’t have relations! If she wanted to have sex with Dan, she would.

Please, Lois, you’re exhausted, Clark whispered in her ear. You need to sleep. I’ll be there with you.

Lois winced at his words. Her shoulders slumped. She missed him too.

“Where are we going then, Lois?” Dan asked uncomfortably from beside her.

The last place she wanted to go was her own apartment. Even after all her cleaning, she could still picture Lex there. “Your place.” Her brow furrowed as she realized she didn’t know where that was. “Where do you stay when you’re in Metropolis, Dan?”

He smiled weakly and shrugged an embarrassed shoulder.

Clark, Lois, and his parents, Martha and Jonathan Kent, were all laughing when they walked into the Kent farmhouse. Jonathan carried the suitcases and Martha held a bag of corn from the festival.

Martha exhaled. “It’s just an old farmhouse, but it’s home,” she explained to Lois, as she stood next to a modern type painting.

Lois stared at the painting wondering what it was.

Martha noticed her gaze. “Oh, it’s my latest. What do you think?”

Lois still was at a loss on what to say about the painting. She never had been one for art, but she was determined to make up for her mess-up earlier with Jonathan, when she accused him of being a closeted cross-dresser, by being overly enthusiastic, even if it wasn’t exactly how she felt. “I like it.”

Martha grinned encouragingly at her.

“What is it?” Lois caved.

Clark’s mother looked at her as if it were obvious. “It’s a bowl of fruit.”

It was?

Thankfully, Clark jumped to her rescue. “Mom, Lois and I need to receive a fax tomorrow.”

“A fax?” Martha said hesitantly.

“A facsimile. It’s a machine. A person can put a piece of paper in at one end and the person at the other end can get a copy if they have a fax machine too. It’s sort of technical,” Lois explained helpfully.

“Oh, I was just thinking that if you’re expecting something,” corrected Martha, uncovering her fax machine. “I should check the paper.”

Embarrassed, Lois started to ramble her excuse. “Uh… I didn’t mean… that I… I just… I… I… I … I don’t even have a fax machine.”

“Oh. Out here these days, you have to have one,” Martha told her.

Lois smiled with a sigh, determined to keep her mouth shut from that point onwards. She could see Jonathan, and hear her partner, pressing their lips together to keep the chuckles from escaping. Both men were failing miserably.

“Uh… Lois, you’ll be in Clark’s room. Clark, you’ll be on the couch,” Martha told them.

Lois was looking at Clark as he nodded his understanding.

“Unless you two are…?” Martha said suggestively.

Lois turned to look at Clark’s mother as her words sunk in. The reporter’s eyes bulged. “No! We’re not!” She chuckled with a roll of her eyes and then she repeated herself softly, “Ah. No. We’re not.” They were certainly not that kind of partners.

“Oh!” Martha nodded with an oopsy grin. She grabbed her husband’s arm as he was about to sit down and dragged him off to the kitchen. “Jonathan! Why don’t you help me?”

Jonathan was clearly at a loss as to why. “What?”

Finally Lois was alone with Clark. No, not finally! She exhaled. Only, finally, she could stop being on her best behavior.

“Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?”

Lois pressed her lips together skeptically. “Well, let’s see. So far I’ve been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, no, I couldn’t have planned this.” She shook her head in amazement.

Clark chuckled. “You’re having more fun than you want to admit.”

“Oh?”

“True. You had three hotdogs at the festival,” he reminded her.

“Well, that goes to show you how much you don’t know about me. I only eat like that when I’m miserable,” Lois told him. Like she would ever tell him the truth: that she ate like that all the time and then spent all her waking hours in the gym. She’d never tell him that! Nor would she tell him the truth: she liked Smallville. Everyone, including his parents, were so nice. Nice! Just like Clark. She hadn’t even heard his parents argue. Not once. It wasn’t normal.

“Oh,” he scoffed in disbelief.

“You boys go ahead and make up the couch,” Martha suggested as she and Jonathan came back into the living room. Jonathan was holding a pile of sheets and blankets for Clark’s ‘bed’. “I’ll show Lois to her room.” As they left the room, Martha asked her, “You aren’t allergic to down pillows, are you?”

Clark’s mom was just too wonderful and thoughtful for words. No wonder Clark was the way he was.

Lois awoke in bed. A warm body snuggled up behind her. For a moment, she reveled in the feeling, pretending it was Clark, yet knowing it was not. Unfortunately, a moment was as long as her conscience would allow her. It was a strange, unfamiliar bed.

Strange and unfamiliar mean the same thing, Lois, a voice whispered in her ear. Unless you meant strange as in odd.

She rolled her eyes. ~Clark, stop editorializing my thoughts.~

“Good morning,” Dan murmured, kissing her cheek. “This feels nice. Maybe next time we can try it with a bit less clothing.”

Lois was still fully dressed in her suit. Well, her shoes were off and her jacket, but she still wore her blouse and slacks. “Mmmmm,” she responded without making reservations. He was right. This did feel nice.

“You fell asleep on the couch while we were watching Lethal Weapon.” Dan pulled her closer to his chest. “I hope you don’t mind.”

“What time is it?” she asked, wiping the sleep from her eyes and attempting to sit up.

“You’ve only slept for nine hours. According to your boss, you need three more hours of bed time,” Dan informed her without actually being informative as he held her. “So, what’s your weapon of choice for me to keep you here? I have my preferences, of course…”

“Breakfast,” Lois replied quickly, before he suggested something a bit more intimate. “Room service?” Her mouth felt fuzzy from lack of cleaning. “Do you have any complimentary toothbrushes that came with your room?”

Dan pouted and gave her some puppy dog eyes that might have worked, if she hadn’t recently found out that the beau before him had been yet another in a long line of creeps.

“I’m not ready, Dan. You promised not to rush me,” she reminded him.

He nodded and loosened his grip. “I’m sorry, Lois. You’re absolutely right.” He sighed. “Can I just say, and that it’s no surprise to some of us here, that you happen to look fabulous in the morning?” he said, pouring on an abundance of Scardino charm into his smile which accompanied these words. It helped lighten the heaviness that had settled onto her chest when she thought he had been pressuring her a minute before.

I told you after our first night at the Lexor that you looked pretty decent, murmured Clark’s voice. Because you do. Nobody looks ‘fabulous’ first thing in the morning, Lois, case in point...

Lois focused on the man in bed with her and noticed he had a definite case of bed head as a lock of his longish hair stuck straight up in the back. She stifled an unintentional giggle behind a hand. Dan quickly patted his head.

“Thanks,” he muttered, turning to climb out of the other side of the bed.

“Wait!” Lois said, reaching out to touch his arm as she wished Clark’s words hadn’t made her react like that. Dan hadn’t deserved her laughter.

He stopped, glancing back at her.

Her hand moved up his arm to his cheek.

Dan leaned closer with hope in his eyes.

She ran her thumb over his cheek. “Thank you, Dan, for rescuing me from myself.”

A smile lit in his eyes. “Anytime.” He moved closer and she accepted the kiss he placed on her lips.

Her hand fell from his cheek to his neck before pulling him towards her. Dan relaxed against her shoulder, then against her side. She turned towards him so that their chests touched. Dan set his hand on the bed to steady them, so they wouldn’t fall. It worked for a few moments, then he reached up to use it to embrace her and they fell onto the bed, Dan on the bottom. The movement jarred their lips apart.

Lois stared down at him, speaking the words flowing through her mind, “That was nice.” It was clear to both of them her words were an understatement.

Dan’s smile broadened as his arms encircled her once more. “If you thought that was nice…” He rolled them over so that he was on top. He gazed into her eyes as his hand ran over her hair. “Lois,” he whispered, his lips about to descend on hers again.

Suddenly, Lois felt her heart beating way too fast; it had gone into panic mode. She wasn’t seeing Dan anymore, but Ralph. His slimy hands pinning her down – the first time her in life being unable to fight off her attacker – while his cigarette stained yellowed teeth pulled the buttons off her blouse, and his humid breath blowing against her chest...

She was unable to breathe. She pushed hard against his chest. “No!”

Dan nodded and pulled back. “Right.”

Lois followed his movements, sitting up. Air filled her lungs, but her blood still pounded in her ears. She knew Dan wasn’t the regular scum that she attracted. He wasn’t Ralph. Now that he wasn’t lying on top of her, her panic seemed unjustified. She knew Dan was a good man. He hadn’t been trying to assault her, no matter what it had felt like to her.

She rested her hand against his cheek again and he lifted his eyes to hers, searching for whatever had made her flinch. She needed to say something to fix this or she would lose the only decent man, whom she had ever dated. “I like you, Dan. You aren’t like the guys I’ve dated in the past.”

“Psychopathic billionaires?” Dan threw out, an clear attempt at humor, and then grimaced at his mistake as she dropped her hand and stood up.

“Yeah. Like him,” Lois said, walking towards the bathroom. “And the other not-so-rich psychopaths I’ve dealt with.” She stepped into the bathroom, ready to close the door on yet another relationship. Something made her pause. What was she doing? She had just told herself that Dan was a good man, yet here she was pushing him away. He stopped when she said stop. He pulled her from the edge of her sanity. He was real. Alive. Here. Now. Not lost in time.

She opened the door and caught sight of Dan sitting on the bed, silently swearing at himself. She leaned against the doorframe, a smile dancing to her lips, and watched him until he noticed her.

“Was there…?” Dan asked, slightly embarrassed, unsure, and a little less like his cocky normal self.

“I like to drive,” she told him, hoping he would understand what she was saying. Something she had never told another man before. Something she had never trusted another man enough to tell him.

“Okay?” Dan was plainly lost with her analogy.

“I’m a terrible co-pilot...”

Wrong metaphor, Lois.

“Back seat… side car driver? Whatever!” She ran a hand through her hair and tried not to let that jealous voice inside her head that sounded like Clark talk her out of finishing what she wanted to say. “It’s a control mechanism. If I’m not steering… I tend to get nervous, panicky… more likely to slam on the brakes. Let me do the driving, and you’ll get where you want to go a hell of a lot faster.” Lois raised her brows, asking him if he understood, if he was okay with that.

Lois watched the confusion grow on his face until realization dawned. It seemed to take forever, but it was probably closer to seconds. He leaned back against the pillows, his hands resting behind his head, and beamed at her. “So, what you’re saying, is that you like to be on top?”

She returned his grin and added a wink to let him know he guessed correctly, before returning to the bathroom.

Lois and Dan walked hand-in-hand down her hall to her apartment. They had spent the morning talking, laughing, and having a leisurely breakfast in bed, then kissing some more. Dan had seemed to have gotten her message and hadn’t charged ahead, pulling her into the abyss.

“Well, that was nice,” Dan said, repeating her words from earlier. “We should do that again sometime. How does tonight sound?”

She smiled and pulled out her keys. “What do you have on the schedule today?”

Dan shrugged. “Grunt work, I could probably blow it off until later. Did you want to play hooky?”

Lois was about to say something about liking work when Clark’s words echoed in her memory bank, Haven’t you ever played hooky, Lois? It’s just, you know… fun. Being someplace, doing something you’re not supposed to be doing.

Suddenly, she realized, Clark was right. She needed to try something new. “Hooky sounds like fun,” she whispered, leaning against Dan. “I’ve got to shower and change…”

“Showering sounds good,” Dan agreed, wrapping his arms around her as he kissed her.

A boost of adrenaline from knowing she was going to be doing something she shouldn’t, because she really should be working, rushed through her. Lois deepened the kiss and soon this embrace with Dan wasn’t just a kiss anymore; it was more. “Do you want to come in?” she asked huskily.

“Is that a trick question?” Dan murmured between kisses, his breath as ragged as hers.

Lois bit her bottom lip. “Only if you want it to be,” she replied naughtily, knowing her words could be taken more than one way.

“Lois,” Dan moaned, turning her doorknob and getting them out of the hall. They stumbled backwards into the living room, but never let go of one another.

Dan froze and pulled her closer, but not affectionately. He glanced nervously around the room. “Something’s not right. Wait here,” he told her.

Yeah, right, she agreed sarcastically.

“Lois, do you often leave your living room windows unlatched?” Dan asked, drawing out his gun.

She stared at her tall living room window off the fire escape. It was open a crack and a cool morning breeze tickled her neck. “Super…” Lois breathed his name.

“Or did you leave it open for me?” Dan interrupted as he shot her a mischievous grin.

True, Dan was known to come in – usually uninvited – through her living room windows, but she hadn’t left it open for him.

She hadn’t remembered leaving it open at all.

Maybe she had.

With her lack of sleep recently, she could see herself leaving her window open in case Superman all of sudden burst into reality and, realizing he couldn’t live without her, needed to see her. She didn’t recall doing that, but her memory wasn’t exactly without holes at the moment. “No, I don’t remember…”

Dan nodded, all business, as he held up his hand for her to wait where she was. He walked through her kitchen and then down the hall to her bedroom. Soon, he called to her, “Lois, do you have a grey exercise mat that you leave just outside your bathroom?”

Lois raised her lip with a confused scowl. “No,” she responded, pulling herself away from her windows and down to her bedroom.

Dan was kneeling down in front of said mat, looking at some wires. He glanced up at her. “It looks like someone has paid you a visit.”

She gulped, saying the first name that came to mind. “Joe Arlo.”

“Joe-the-Blow?” Dan repeated, standing up. “Yeah, this looks like his style. Any reason in particular he’d be after you?”

“I visited his hotel room yesterday morning. He was making something and had a Metropolis Museum of Art map in his toolbox. Perry and I thought he was in town for the ‘Church Group’ fundraiser at the museum this Saturday because Bill Church, Senior, has been buying up art left-and-right. The museum goes ka-plow and Church’s new investment suddenly becomes much more valuable than before,” Lois explained their theory.

Dan took a step towards her and wrapped a protective arm around her shoulders. “It looks like someone thought you were getting too close.” He led her out of the bedroom and back into the living room. “Too bad. It doesn’t look like we’ll be able to play hooky after all.”

Picturing Superman at her windows and seeing the bomb on her floor, made all her passion for Dan fly out the window.

Only Superman had never been there.

Lois felt something else towards Superman, a tingling feeling. There was something that reminded her of how she felt when she thought of Clark, something that wasn’t easily transferred to another man. Lois bit her lip as she walked to her living room windows, hoping, searching for a blur of blue, a flash of red, a golden ‘S’.

Dan dropped the phone and rushed to her side, moving her away from the windows. “Lois, someone is trying to kill you. Could you not make it easier for them, please?” He indicated that she should sit down on the sofa and picked up the phone again. He set it to his chest. “You’re not staying here alone tonight,” he ordered, putting the phone back to his ear. “Sorry. This is DEA Agent Scardino. I need a bomb squad over at Lois Lane’s apartment. The address… oh, you have it.”

Lois’ jaw tightened. She wasn’t, was she? It was her apartment. Her life. Her decision on who she’d share it with. She picked up her briefcase, pulled out her cell phone, and flipped it open. “Jimmy, I need you. My apartment. Now.” She closed her phone.

Soon, her apartment was crawling with MPD, the bomb squad, tech people dusting for fingerprints, and smirking inspectors. Okay, only one inspector, but that smirk was big enough for two. Only Henderson could make Lois feel like an idiot for doing her job well. Finally, Jimmy arrived.

“What’s up?” her photographer asked, glancing at the mob scene tramping through her stuff.

“Someone planted a bomb in my apartment. I need photos for my story,” Lois stated the obvious.

“Anyone we know?”

“Joe – the Blow – Arlo,” she replied, waving towards her bedroom.

Jimmy nodded with no surprise and went to worm his way through the police to the crime scene.

“What’s he doing here?” Dan asked, speaking to her for the first time since Henderson et al had arrived.

“Jimmy? He’s my partner and where I go, he goes,” Lois snapped, standing up. “Since I need a bodyguard, I choose him. At least, I can still get my job done.”

“Bodyguard?” Dan voice softened. “I was hoping for that job.” His Scardino smile slipped onto his face. “Your body is very important to me.”

“You’re busy,” she reminded him. “Jimmy will make sure nobody touches my body.”

Henderson chuckled nearby.

Dan’s head turned towards the police inspector. “Not that it is any of your business, Inspector, but Lois was talking to me.”

Lois rolled her eyes.

Henderson held up his hands in mock self-defense, adding, “You mean about you, Agent.”

She crossed her arms. Boys!

Dan returned his gaze to Lois for a moment, confused. He still didn’t get it that Henderson understood her better than he did. “Do you think it’s safe enough to pack some of Lois’ clothes for tonight?” he asked the police inspector.

Henderson craned his neck around Scardino to glance at Lois and his chuckles reappeared. “Probably not.”

“What’s that…?”

“I’m not going anywhere, Dan,” Lois told him.

“See,” mumbled Henderson.

“What?” Dan disagreed with her. “You’re staying with me tonight and that’s final.”

“Ooooh.” Henderson editorialized from behind them again.

“Do you mind,” Dan retorted. “This is a private conversation.”

Henderson’s smirk was back. “First of all, no, it’s not; half the guys here heard it.” The titters around the room seconded that remark. “Secondly, I do mind. I enjoy watching Lois clean the floor with DEA Agents.” He shrugged. “But, hey, that’s just me. And thirdly, I’ve got ten… No, I can’t say it out loud or all bets are null and void.” He grinned at Lois’ scowl.

“I’ll take that bet,” called a man from across the room. “This one’s different, Henderson. He can take her.”

Scardino turned to look at the room full of men with disbelief before taking Lois’ arm and dragging her into the semi-private hall. “What in the hell was that about?”

“I’m not staying with you tonight, Dan,” Lois informed him in no uncertain terms. “Thank you for last night, but I’ve got things to do and people to investigate, which I can’t do if I’m sequestered.”

“Lois, you can’t be serious. Somebody is trying to kill you,” Dan’s tone had changed to patronizing.

“And this is different from every other day, how?”

Jimmy joined them in the hall. “All set,” he told her, completely unaware he had walked into a private conversation.

“Jimmy, Dan doesn’t want me to be alone tonight. Can you stay with me?” she asked her photographer without moving her focused gaze from Dan’s face.

“No prob, Lois. You’re the boss.” Jimmy shrugged. “I had nothing going on tonight anyway, in case you cared. Hey, now we can go to the Church art thing tomorrow together.”

“Sure,” Lois replied as she watched as realization slowly appeared in Dan’s eyes. She turned to Jimmy. “I’m driving.”

“Like there would be any other way,” Jimmy joked, heading down the hall.

“Lois,” Dan pleaded softly.

She had explained to him that very morning how important control was to her and the first chance he got, Dan tried to take it away.

“What? I’m playing by your rules. You didn’t want me to be alone tonight. I won’t be alone.” Lois raised a brow at Dan. “Give me a call if you want to date a grown woman, instead of a little girl who needs your protection.”

“Lo-is,” Dan groaned.

“And make sure the boys lock up when they leave. I’ve got a story to write,” Lois said with a flip of her wrist as she followed Jimmy down the hall. God, she hated it when Clark was right.

*** End of Part 9 ***

Part 10

Comments

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/04/14 02:13 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.