Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#85675 04/09/12 08:29 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You can find the [i]Another Dimension, Another Time, Another Lois[/i] TOC here.

Oh, the tears! whinging The agony! evil

Comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/04/14 02:06 AM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I'm with you - no tears for that guy!

How interesting that Lois' dad is in witness protection due to the different chain of events.

Joan

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I have to say that my first response was that no one's going to miss *that* death. Although his wife might.... But she's better off without him anyway.

Very interesting concept you have here. Amazing all the changes that happen when one person is out of the picture. Granted, one very powerful person, but still.

Perry: (To Lois) Honey, this could be greatest story since Superman came to town. By-the-by, where is that husband of yours?
--Faster Than a Speeding Vixon
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image]
Jimmy leaned against Lois’ desk as she talked on the phone with the Daily Planet’s publisher. “Mr. Stern, Lois Lane here… Well, no, Perry isn’t in right now, because he had to… uh…”
It took way too long. But I did finally realize (and confirm) Intergang really did try to buy the Planet eek Oops?

“That means I need more copy,” complained Karl.

Lois’ eyes grew large as she realized that she had just doubled Karl’s workload.
Excellent work, Lois. Get’s twice the work out of people while still only paying one paycheck!

Yes, I realize that Multiworld Communications needs an answer in forty-eight hours…
“No”?

“I mean haven’t you met anyone so wrapped up in their work that they don’t have time for anyone or anything?”
I know. Show. Still. hyper

“Inspector Henderson? Lois Lane. Is there any way I could take a look at the evidence in my father’s case? Menken’s gym and the cyborg boxers?...
hyper

And I would never do anything to compromise my personal safety or the integrity of my work.”
Aaaaahhmm… And… umm?

So much for her integrity.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
I'm with you - no tears for that guy!
hyper OOooh! Another one for my squish him team!

How interesting that Lois' dad is in witness protection due to the different chain of events.
Sometimes having a partner to show you the big picture can be a good thing. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by lcfan99:
I have to say that my first response was that no one's going to miss *that* death. Although his wife might.... But she's better off without him anyway.
Agreeing with you there. Yeah, that's three for the squish him team! Superman really needs to take a day off more often (like when he's on a date with the love of his life about to be stolen away with a witty DEA Agent).

Very interesting concept you have here. Amazing all the changes that happen when one person is out of the picture. Granted, one very powerful person, but still.
It's a Wonderful Life, Clark Kent. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: thumbsup /pst. I think your Darth Michael Graemlin's eyes are under his mouth./

It took way too long. But I did finally realize (and confirm) Intergang really did try to buy the Planet Oops?
They are a full service evil organization.

Excellent work, Lois. Get’s twice the work out of people while still only paying one paycheck!
Let's hope they remember that come Bonus time!

That she knows of. I mean, with her past, there could be a little Lois or Luis crawling around out there, no? Right. Wrong Lois.
Wrong Lois.

You’re doing this so great. One can never tell what’s original and what’s not.
Some things blur better than others. This Jim Bowie was canon.

It could lower the attractiveness of the Daily Planet as an investment. Jimmy would make a great well poisoner.
You're right! Maybe Intergang won't want to buy the DP if Jimmy's in charge. clap

Eeeh… Might cause a ripple in the landfill, though. What, with him spinning in his grave.
Perry doesn't die.

A *janitor*? (yeah, okay, likely on the show, too)
Yep, canon, their snooping got interrupted by the Janitor and they hid behind the door and then snuck out.

Anonymously sent package?
Sorry, no good delivery service in this dimension. wink

Oh dear? Did you off Sam Lane?
Lex: “Lois, I killed your father.”
Hmmm...
I didn't kill off everyone! (and why does Lex's quote remind me another dark lord?)

Maybe she should put that on a Valentine’s card and give it to Clark after the PML episode?
Sure, rub it in. I'm sure he figured it out on his own after that Super kiss at the airport.

Weapons. Drugs. Sex Slaves. /recommends Lois Gets Fired by Tank Wilson (50kB)/
Strange, that sounded like Kerth material, not firing material... unless of course Lex Luthor is your boss... I'll add that and MLTs to my list... maybe i should just write "MLTs canon" to my list and save time. clap

Only if you relocate Daddy
rotflol

Oh! Will Dan rescue the vic and get stuck underneath the giant, heavy artifact?
Not today. Not tomorrow either. sad

BC: 4
4? Clark, Tempus, Clive??... #4? Lex? But Lex died in canon, does he count when he also died in canon? Okay, I killed him off a little earlier, but still!

/refrains from inserting all sorts of mildly agitated expressions and graemlins but mentions that the convergence of Krypton and Earth on Thursday might end up in a Big Bang/
Nah, it'll only be Part 9 of DC's story, too early for Big end of Krypton style Bangs.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/pst. I think your Darth Michael Graemlin's eyes are under his mouth./
It was the best I found on short notice. Those golden thingies appear to be a chain/clasp holding the Evil Lord(TM) cloak.

Some things blur better than others. This Jim Bowie was canon.
Yeah. Had to go check though.

Perry doesn't die.
Hmm...Yet? wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/warily eyes scythe tied to back of author/
grumble BC stays at 4. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Is that sarcasm or do you really not hear Darth Vader talking to Luke in Empire in Lex's quote?
/mutters/We really need a deadpan smiley.
For record keeping purposes: /me would never accidentally use a cheesy line based on iconic Star Wars quote/
And... Hmm... /goes and replaces wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/mutters/We really need a deadpan smiley.
And a fanning-self smiley. A face-palm smiley. Ooooh. How about a smiley with a sheepish smile who suddenly gets hit by the green 2x4? I could use that one. And...

For record keeping purposes: /me would never accidentally use a cheesy line based on iconic Star Wars quote/
Of course your wouldn't. cool (that was subbing in for the deadpan smiley)

As in 'did I just cause a mild case of PTSD in my readers by telling them there will be a break in the EOD schedule?'
Oopsie! laugh blush

BTW: EOD? Estimated online date? huh I don't speak abv. well.

Bill Jr. got rid of Bill Sr. and used same landfill. Since Bill Sr. was absent from episode and is also absent in story
I'm assuming Bill Sr. is where he is in canon in this episode, recovering from his heart attack by seducing :p his nurse, Mindy. Sorry, I will not allow an increase in BC for Bill Sr. wink

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Not sure of the timing but he wound up with a good gig playing Marcus, a good guy on Babylon 5. Or was he on L&C after that?

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
Hi Virginia,

Not sure of the timing but he wound up with a good gig playing Marcus, a good guy on Babylon 5. Or was he on L&C after that?
If you're talking about Peter Boyle (the actor who played Bill Sr), he started "Everybody Loves Raymond" in 1996. According to IMDb, he was hot in 1995-1996, being on "NYPD Blue", "X-files", and some show called "The Single Guy", not to mention, he did about 5 movies around that time (my favorite being "While you were Sleeping".) My guess is that he had a scheduling conflict, which prompted them to bring in Bill Jr. I'm not seeing Babylon 5 on his credit list. huh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And a fanning-self smiley. A face-palm smiley. Ooooh. How about a smiley with a sheepish smile who suddenly gets hit by the green 2x4? I could use that one. And...
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
BTW: EOD? Estimated online date? Every Other Day. As opposed to the often begged and grovelled for ED schedule.
Well, DUH! wallbash Makes sense when you spell it out like that. :rolleyes: (at self)

If I don't have enough parts of Book 2 written by the end of Another Lois I'll probably go to the every third day or do twice a week like DC and Ken are doing. I better get back to writing and see if I can finish up Part 6 by tonight. laugh (That would be Part 6 of Book 2, Part 6 of Book 1 posting at midnight blush laugh )

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'll probably go to the every third day or do twice a week like DC and Ken are doing.
Now you're just trying to be really kind of wave Michael

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm talking about the guitar player.

Young guy with dark hair. Jason Carter

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
I'm talking about the guitar player.

Young guy with dark hair.
Oh, you mean the one I devilsplat ? Oh, dear. blush Apologies to all the Babylon 5 fans out there, wink but he did need an early exit from L&C (Of course, without him we wouldn't been introduced to Constance - the greatest lawyer in Metropolis!)

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I got the name and edited the previous post. Jason Carter. He played the Ranger, Marcus on Babylon 5.

He killed himself so that Ivanova could live.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard