Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The final list is in. clap Thank you for all your help.

Please let me know if any typos, misspellings, or errors have occured on this list as it never went through the Beta process. I did try to clean up the list so that it was uniform throughout. I apologize if any rules have been missed in the compiling of this list, please add them to the above-reference thread and we'll add them to any future editions.

To check out Lois Lane's Handbook about Clark Kent, please check out this thread: Clark Kent 101

Please stay tuned for the Lois Rules, the story behind the list, arriving soon to a FanFic forum near you. evil

EDIT: Lois Rules! - A Story has now been posted for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/09/14 12:06 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
clap Yay! Finally reached 101! Great list- thanks for compiling it so nicely. My one question was in your use of the pronoun "we" at one or two points... but then I remembered that this is Clark's writing of the list blush And things made more sense.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap Wonderful! Good to see this list completed. Can't wait to see the backstory!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Mouse, DC, and Michael, thank you so much for the comments. A manual of this sort was long overdue. wink I consider myself more of an editor or contributor than an author on this one.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
To all the contributors to this list:

Just wanted to let you know that it posted today on the Archives and we've already gotten a 2 thumbs up review from a reader. She's begging for the Clark List to be finished and submitted soon. We better get cracking! [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard