Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
This is for you, Michael. Hope you're feeling well soon smile

Corrina.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you! I have a long day ahead and this is just what I need to get it off to a good start!!!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don't know... I think Tony isn't Tempus and Lois isn't safe yet. He was just a paranoid hotel owner.

Let's see... in the original timeline Lois wouldn't have been feeling sick, so Barry wouldn't have suspected of lead poisoning and wouldn't have gone to the Western Hotel. Both would have been safe.

Tony's actions were a result of Tempus interference in the past (making Lois ill). But I don't think he is Tempus.

And now story has changed, because in the original timeline Tony wouldn't have had reason to threaten Lois and Barry and wouldn't have been arrested. Lois would remember if Tony had been arrested in her past. How will this affect the future?

And Lois isn't sure about Paul anymore. Could this change her future, too?

Oh, and there is no way Lois will not recognize Robert James when she sees Clark in the future. shock

Okay, my head is spinning so much that it's hurting. thud

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, that was quite a ride. More soon! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hmm, so Tony isn't Tempus. It will be interesting to see what happens when Paul gets back with Linda. I can't wait to see where you are taking this story. More soon please!

smile1
Elizabeth

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This is for you, Michael. Hope you're feeling well soon
help

Inside her chest, her heart reeled, thundering a rhythm of scorching panic. She whirled around, half expecting something or someone to have appeared behind her.
Oh boy. We really should hope this sharing of intense feelings only goes one way. Otherwise, young Lois will have a *very* uncomfortable night.

You need to find young Lois. Now!"

The backdraught of rushing air mingled with the sound of a slamming door, and Clark was gone.

Lois collapsed onto the bed, entangled in an unseen net of gripping, paralysing terror.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Features Writer
Features Writer
What a great entrance for Clark! Loved every instant of it--particularly how our Lois was able to warn him! And wow, though I should have seen it coming, I didn't, but how heartbreaking and effective that Clark viewed Tony with such anger--probably the angriest he's ever been, all those days of suffering as Lois died coming back to him.

I'm glad Clark got there before Lois could ruin the timeline speaking to her dad--a few minutes with him while she's posing as someone else surely isn't enough to risk her life with Clark! I'm not sure I agree at all with what Clark said to Sam, but at least he tried, though I doubt Sam will remember a stranger's words years later.

Love young Lois's reaction to Clark and how she's realized she wants someone like that--though I feel bad for Barry, standing forgotten to the side after he did stand in front of her and all. Still, I too think that young Lois will recognize Clark when she next runs into him.

Definitely progressing very nicely with great exciting moments. Hope the police get there soon, though Sam's arrival might hamper Tony a bit too.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard