Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments go here.

Corrina. wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Glad to see the new post. I am looking forward to what happens next. So far it seems like an interesting set up. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Waiting patiently.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I don't want it to be Barry. I want Barry to be a nice guy whom Lois never noticed! But it seems unlikely to be Paul, given that he's chosen to go away for the weekend. On the other hand, it seems like this weekend away may be a change from the original timeline, so maybe it is him? Hm.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Boy, a lot going on in this chapter. I love the way Lois and Clark follow their prey..erm, I mean, assignments...together and how they keep up a constant stream. It's very much like they were in the show, I think, and quite a welcome change from how alone Clark was earlier.

I was really thinking Barry was Tempus, but now--now that they think he might be Tempus, interestingly--I'm not so sure. When Lois ran into him at the drugstore, he wanted to walk her home, and from our Lois's memories, it seems he probably was interested in her. I feel kind of bad for him after hearing how abruptly she cut him off. Good thing our Clark is more persistent. smile

I'm worried for the younger Lois and hope they find out what's happening soon. I have a bad feeling about them sneaking into Paul's office--but only because they jinxed it by saying it would be easy! wink

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1
From beyond the hotel room door, Clark detected a sound and focussed his vision through the wall. He watched with interest as young Lois crept along the corridor and leant her ear against the door.
laugh

"Listened at the door."

Lois grinned. "If she'd come fifteen minutes ago ..."
goofy

"There was Lana Lang."

"Tell me about her."
Danger! Danger!

"She was pretty ... in a cardboard kind of way."
laugh

"I like women with a lot more depth than that."
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Laura I'm glad you find the set up interesting. I was concerned about how long it took to get things set up the way I needed them.

Morgana LOL I'm glad you're waiting patiently wink

Amy

I don't want it to be Barry.
You often see good in my potential bad guys!

AntiK

I feel kind of bad for him after hearing how abruptly she cut him off. Good thing our Clark is more persistent.
Or perhaps, with a little more maturity, Lois will realise that she missed a quiet/good man (Barry) while she chased after Paul. This Lois was always more interested in Clark than she was in Superman (see Story 2 - First Days in Metropolis.)

Of course, the Barry Lois knew may not be the Barry Young Lois knows dizzy

Michael

Loved you reactions! You're very good at using graemlins to express yourself. wink

Re the huh to Barry inspecting something on the ground - the answer will come in part 10.

Thanks to all for the comments,

Corrina.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You're very good at using graemlins to express yourself.
blush

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
.Now I understand why Clark brings Lois to 1985... and yeah!! It WAS for fun!!! Jijijiji....

I'm worried about young Lois health.... what's wrong with her??? And I believe Tempus hasn't appeared yet...

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard