BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
All comments, questions, etc. are happily accepted. laugh

~Anna

Columnist
Columnist
All I'm saying is, hurry up with the next part. Oh, and Denzler is pond scum...

Melisma (diving back under her Rock to make some lunch and go back to reading Harry Potter 4 - can anyone say 'bookworm'? LOL)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
nice post, anna.

good to know earl isn't a serial killer. (he isn't, right?)

good progress with the investigation.

i like the interview test run. wonder how the real one will go. wonder how long before denzler tries to shoot lois...

speaking of denzler, he's starting to remind me a bit of this guy... [Linked Image]

there is, i just discovered, an entire website dedicated to him, which you can find here.

i think from now on i'm going to be wondering if denzler is thinking things like:

So he says to me, 'You gotta do something smart, baby. Something BIG! He says, 'You wanna be a super villain, right?' And I go yeah, baby, YEAH! YEAH! WHAT DO I GOTTA DO? He says, 'You got bombs, blow up the comet club, it's packed with super heroes, you'll go down in SUPER VILLAIN HISTORY!' And I go yeah, baby, 'cause I'm the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight! Aaaaaa-hahahahaha!
or something like that. the guy is clearly several tacos short of a happy meal. [Linked Image]

fun to read about him, though, when he isn't off killing people.

anyway, looking forward to part 7. smile

Paul, wondering if he should make another EMBWBAM quote into a new sig... "An object at rest cannot be stopped!"

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Columnist
Columnist
Oh god, what a character, HatMan. His pic sends shivers down my spine... But I got an error message when I tried to follow your link to find out more...

/me wonders if he's any relation to Lord Voltimort..., um, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named...

Melisma (under her Rock, hoping her birthday comes quickly, so that she can get Harry Potter 5 for herself as a birthday pressie...)

- Yoda
Top Banana
Top Banana
oooh! I'm worried about your number of posts for this story. It went from ten to eight and back to ten. Write more and faster so you know for sure!!

Interesting part, I'm looking forward to what happens next. Hold on! /me hurries to her email and goes to read some more. wink

Saskia (still complaining about the lack of smoochies)

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Another interesting segment, Anna, nice fleshing out of the plot. Hmmmmmmmmmm...it thickens. <g>

He kneeled down so that he was at eye level with her, took both of her hands in his and then kissed them softly. Looking up into her eyes, he spoke in a quiet, serious tone. “I worry because I love you. I just don’t want anything to happen to you.”
<snuffle>

But way too short. <g>

LabRat smile (who won't complain if Anna's Muse gives her more segments than she'd planned for)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Anna

A great part! thumbsup

The plot is very intriguing. eek The test run interview is a great idea. You did an excellent job showing Lois's anger.

I'm enjoying this immensely and can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

Columnist
Columnist
Please hurry up and post the next part - the wildguys are getting antsy here!

Melisma (trying to keep them under control, here under her Rock)

wildguy

Oops sorry, one slipped out!

- Yoda
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Denzler is pocket lint in... oh, yeah, he's a lawyer. smile1

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Anna,

I really enjoyed this part. I had a whole long thing planned to write, but Hazel said the exact thing I was thinking. So, well, ditto what Hazel said clap

- Alicia

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble He is crazy.

“Have you figured out what the hell he’s up to?”

“Not yet, sir. He was already long gone by the time I tried to follow him last night, but he did seem a bit less paranoid tonight.”
thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good intalment.

It looks as if Denzler has only till Monday to dispose of Lois. I hope Clark isn't too bummed out by her murder. After all he will have to be the one to solve her murder.

You can post the next part now.

Tank the Retired (who still wonders how Earl and Julianne fit into the evil)

Features Writer
Features Writer
Anna
I agree with the others
interesting intriguing plot
wonderful segment
Denzler is worse than pondscum
moree soon please
merry

BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Hi everyone! Thanks for your wonderful comments and insights on the story. I love hearing what people are thinking about it. laugh

I'm too lazy to post quotes tonight, but I'll still try to address individual comments.

That guy certainly does look evil, Paul. And LOL, Denzler *is* several tacos short of a happy meal.

Sas, you'll have an email shortly. smile

Labby, I'm glad you liked the segment, especially that particular part. And my muse has *finally* decided how many parts the story will get.

Tricia, thanks for your encouragement on the interview and Lois' anger. It's good to know that those parts worked well for you.

Hazel, I'm not sure I understand your question, but I'll try to answer it. What I was trying to convey with that sentance was that Denzler doesn't want anyone to know anything about Gendell, and he is afraid that Seth will tell people that he's met him, what he's like, what he looks like, etc. Hopefully that answers your question, but if not, definitely post here again, or email me. smile

I did go through the part again, looking for those missing commas and I found a few. My poor BRs try to catch as many as they can, but I'm hopelessly comma deficient. I'm sure my GE will find some more when I send this to the Archive.

As for Clark getting involved, and the Lois/Gendell interview... stay tuned.

Alicia... um, see above. wink And thanks for reading!

Maria, interesting theories about the end of the story. I'll let you keep reading to find out if you're right or not. laugh

Tank, I also hope Clark isn't too bummed out. Saskia keeps telling me I can't kill her, but I never signed a contract, so... ???

Melisma and Merry, yes, Denzler is pond scum. <eg>

Thanks again to everyone who is reading this, even those who haven't commented. I really do appriciate your readership. laugh

Now, on to the next part...

~Anna

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard