Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just A Little Too Far TOC

After I posted this story this morning, I got a great idea for an Epilogue to the Fantasy Ending I wrote. This was it. I apologize for any errors as I didn't have time to have it Beta'd. cool

Please leave your feedback here. Thank you.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/12/14 01:34 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes, this Jimmy definitely deserves a heart-to-heart with the Dark Knight. Superman is way too nice for him.

This *is* my happily ever after.
Kerth
Kerth
rotflol rotflol rotflol
Need I say more?

Hmm. Actually, Clark could have some more friends to help him out. I could see the Flash paying Jimmy back in kind, have Batgirl mess with his computer...

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Cute smile Love the idea of Jimmy having help.

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
/bursts out laughing at epilogue/

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A year later…
/cocks eyebrow/

From inside the car, she took baby Jonathan Jordan Kent,
Poor Tank!

or Jo-Jo for short
In German, yo-ho is spelled jojo. Now, with a float-enabled baby, that nick-name gets an entirely new meaning wave Michael

PS: Lot's of fun. Still require rest of Part 2B wink

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
HappyGirl: Because Batman LOVES to talk. laugh

Lara Joelle Kent: Perhaps Batman was only phase one.

Joan: Jimmy? confused Or Clark?

Michael: A year later, so that baby can magically appear out of thin air into their apartment.

Poor Tank!
He's okay with the other ending.

In German, yo-ho is spelled jojo. Now, with a float-enabled baby, that nick-name gets an entirely new meaning
Let's just say Jo-Jo is the worst possible baby name I could think of a) for a baby boy (Jo-Jo is usually a girl's nickname); b) Clark would NEVER call his son by this name; c) Lois uses it because of her old LoLo nickname.

Actually, you can't use door-lockpicks to pick a car-lock, IIRC. Not that Lois might not also have car lockpicks with her.
Hmmm. Really? Maybe that's why it took so long for her to get the trunk open.

Uh-huh.
Clark added, "I shall not kill Jimmy" to Lois's marriage vows.

And suspended at the special place? If Clark's not too weirded out by it?
The ankle?

Well... So much about conjugal visits, huh?... Yep, it's bye-bye for conjugal visits. At least, until Lois gets horny.
rotflol

Batman? And apparently, Clark's very worried about said conjugal visitation rights...
He's got ten years of being good to catch up on. wink I don't know if Batman would have helped out if he knew the true reason behind it. laugh

Jimmy doesn't appear to be the smartest knife in the set, huh? Lois - Superman - Batman.
Perpetually blind that boy is. He makes S1-S2 Lois look like she's got Superman's vision.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Let's just say Jo-Jo is the worst possible baby name I could think of a) for a baby boy (Jo-Jo is usually a girl's nickname); b) Clark would NEVER call his son by this name; c) Lois uses it because of her old LoLo nickname.
/imagines 15 y/o Jo-Jo getting picked up by Mommy from school after he forgot mother's day. "Jo-Jo, let your little buddies be and come to Mommy!"

Clark added, "I shall not kill Jimmy" to Lois's marriage vows.
Boy, so *that's* what happened to wedding attempt #113.

The ankle?
Yes.

I don't know if Batman would have helped out if he knew the true reason behind it.
Might have made merciless fun of him. But it's in the Guy Code (TM). Right after High-Five when wives calls work and asks hubby to come home for 'help with the fixtures' during lunch hour.

Perpetually blind that boy is. He makes S1-S2 Lois look like she's got Superman's vision.
Poor Perry. A Lunkhead. A blind girl. And a slow, blind gopher. Plus, a drunk, a skank, and a killer boss. They do make a set, huh?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
M
Blogger
Blogger
M
A funny little story that was wonderful done

Mpj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard