Just a Little Note - TOC

Written by: Virginia R.

Co-Written by: The initial late night phone conversation was written by Queen of Capes (Lois’s part) and Lynn S.M. (Jimmy’s dialogue).

Disclaimer: Inspired by the characters created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster and portrayed on the Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman television series, developed by Deborah Joy LeVine. Many thanks to the writers on the show, especially Deborah Joy LeVine, Tony Blake and Paul Jackson from whom I quote directly. The plot of this story (after the initial phone conversation) is entirely my own.

Description: Lois discovers a note possibly written by Superman. While hunting down confirmation, she re-evaluates her feelings for Clark.

Set: Season 2, after The Eyes Have It.

Rating: PG

Saturday Morning – around 3 a.m.

Lois grumbled and reached over to grab the phone. "Whatever it is, it'd better be important. Do you have any idea what time it is?!" She rubbed her eyes, trying to wake up a little.

She listened as Jimmy sang off-key, "Get me to the church on time!"

"Huh?"

Jimmy slurred out, "Hey, is Shuperman there?"

"Superman?" She sat up a little straighter, a frown crossing her features. "Have you been drinking?"

"I'm drunk on love. I'm gonna get married."

Her hand came up to rub her eyes again. "Calm down, okay? I can't follow a word you're---Married?!" She glared at the phone. "You have been drinking."

"Jusht a liitle. To celebuhbrate. I hoped Super-duper-man could fly me and Candy to Vegas tonight. He there?[i]"

"Uh huh. What?! No! No, that's a very bad---just---just stay right where you are, okay? In fact...do you want me to come get you?" She started to climb out of bed.

"[i]Oh, Hey there! Loish, he's here. Big Blue himshelf.
"

"What? Oh, he is? That's...that's good, then, I guess."

"He musta heard me talking 'bout him. What? Aw darn. He jusht told me he promished to be somewhere in a few minutes. No wedding tonight, but he can take me home. I'm gonna flyyyyyyy."

"Yeah, you do that. I'll see you tomorrow, then?"

"It'sh my day off. Be in on Sunday."

"Okay. Goodnight."

Lois hung up the phone, yawning as she settled back into bed. It was only a matter of seconds before sleep reclaimed her.

Saturday Mid-Morning

Lois stared at her computer screen, not seeing the words there. The ding of the elevator broke her out of her reverie, causing her to glance up. Clark entered the newsroom. He saw her watching him and a smile slipped onto his lips. She shook her head and tried again to concentrate on her monitor.

He touched her shoulder as he stopped by her desk. “Good morning, Lois. What are you doing in the office on this beautiful Saturday?”

Lois’s head still throbbed from her crazy dream last night. Clark’s usual upbeat happiness was too much. “Working. What else? What are you doing here?” she said it more out of politeness than actual curiosity.

“Superman accident over in Queensland Park.”

“Superman?” Lois gasped, suddenly interested. “Is he okay?”

“Superman rescued people in a car accident, Lois,” he clarified, his lips both pressed together in disappointment and curled up in delight at the same time.

“Right. Of course.” She shook her head. “What were you doing over in Queensland Park?”

Clark held up the pastry in his hand. She hadn’t noticed it when he had come in.

“What? None for me?” she asked wryly, causing him to sputter an apology. Kent was too easy a mark.

“Sorry. I had a dream about Superman last night...” Lois continued, leaning back in her chair.

Clark’s brows went up, though not in surprise.

“Not that kind of dream, Smallville.”

“I wasn’t… Was it a flying dream? I have those a lot,” he told her, crossing his arms now that he was done with his breakfast.

“Kind of. It was strange…” Lois started to explain when Clark broke eye contact to look up and to the right.

When his gaze returned to her it was almost apologetic. He lifted up a finger. “Hold that thought.”

“What?” she grumbled, knowing exactly what was coming next.

“I just remembered I have a library book due and they close at noon today. I’ll be right back and then you can tell me all about your Superman dream,” Clark said in a rush before he side-step jogged out of the newsroom. “I’ll bring you a coffee,” he called before disappearing.

Lois shook her head and pulled out a list from under her keyboard. “Library book. Check. Hmmm. Fourth one this month.” She wondered where Clark actually went when he made his mad dashes away from her, but this thought was cut off by the ringing of her telephone. She reached over to pick it up as she slid the list back. “Lois Lane,” she said into the phone.

Lois,” Jimmy moaned. “Not so loud. My head.

“Jimmy? Are you okay?” she asked, concerned, yet more hopeful for a story.

Hung-over.

“Were you out drinking last night?” The familiarity of this conversation tugged at her, but she brushed the feeling away.

Yeah, I think so. My roommates and I checked out that new club… I forget the name… Angela dumped me,” Jimmy spoke slowly as if each word was painful to say. “Say, am I diabetic?

“Not that I know of. Why?” Lois asked, not quite listening now as she pulled out her Clark excuse list again.

There was a note on my dining room table this morning. It said: ‘Stay away from Candy and apologize to Lois.’ What am I sorry about, Lois?

Her eyes opened wide. That dream wasn’t a dream after all! Jimmy did wake her up in the middle of the night. “Jimmy Olsen! You called me at quarter to three in the morning asking for Superman. Want to explain that one to me?” she snapped.

Ow, Lois. My head,” Jimmy groaned. “I don’t know. Why did I want Superman?

“To fly you to Vegas so you could marry some bimbo named Candy,” she informed him, tapping her pen impatiently on her desk.

I’m married?” he gasped. She heard a shattering of glass over the line.

“No, I believe Superman took you… Jimmy, did you say you had a note? Was it signed?”

Signed? No. I don’t know who wrote it,” Jimmy replied. “Hey, Lois, I’ve got to go. I’ve spilt my orange juice.

“Has anyone else touched that note besides you?” she shot out at him.

Ow. Lois! My head. No, I don’t think so. Just me,” he whined.

“Don’t let anyone else touch it and put it in a plastic sandwich bag. I’ll be right over,” she said, pulling her briefcase out from under her desk.

Right over? No, Lois. I’m not up to entertaining right now.” Jimmy yawned for good measure.

“Fine, Jimmy, we can just talk on the phone. I’ve got some questions for you. First off, you woke me up when you called me at quarter to three in the morning looking for Superman. Why did you think Superman would be at my apartment in the middle of the night while I’m asleep in bed?”

Lois listened as Jimmy sputtered his lack of an answer into the line, before finally muttering, “See you in a few, Lois.”

She grinned in victory. “See you soon, Jimmy.”

Lois looked at the note in her hand. “This can’t be right,” she mumbled. Then she looked over at Jimmy. “Do you remember how you came home last night?”

Jimmy slowly blinked his bloodshot eyes at her, each time wincing as if his eyeballs were sandpaper. “No.”

“Did you take a cab or fly?” she repeated her question in another manner.

“Lo-is! I don’t… Did you say fly?” Jimmy inquired with a hand to his forehead.

“When you called me last night you said that Big Blue had just arrived and was about to take you home. Is that true?” She was in her reporter interview mode.

“What?! I don’t know,” he stammered. “I doubt I’d even be able to pick Candy out of a lineup though. Was I really going to get married? Me?”

Lois ignored his questions as she held up the note. “Who wrote this?”

Jimmy leaned forward and stared at the note, squinting. “I don’t know. Looks kind of like CK’s handwriting.”

She pressed her lips together. That was what she had thought, too. Standing up, she headed for the door. “This is mine. By the time you come in tomorrow I want a detailed account on why you thought Superman would be at my place in the middle of the night.”

“I was drunk, Lois,” Jimmy whined by way of an explanation.

“Not good enough,” Lois responded, making sure she shut the door with a slam. She could hear Jimmy groan. Good! That would teach him the consequences of getting drunk.

Lois marched into the Twelfth Street Precinct Station and directly up to Inspector Henderson’s office, entering it without knocking.

Bill Henderson glanced up from some paperwork, hiding his startled expression well. “Morning, Lois. What can I do for you?”

“I want to see the Lex Luthor case files,” she announced.

“Nope.” Henderson leaned back in his chair, his fingertips together, waiting.

“Why not?” Lois snapped.

“First of all, you didn’t say please.” A teasing smile hinted at his lips.

Lois rolled her eyes. “Please.”

“Nope.”

She pressed her lips together and grunted. “Why not?”

“Because it’s boxes and boxes of files and I’m not going to bring them up for you to sift through. What do you want ‘em for, Lois?” Merriment danced in the Inspector’s eyes. He loved tormenting her.

“I want to see Superman’s statement,” she finally admitted, shifting to the other foot.

He sat up. “Superman’s statement? Why? Is this about the Kryptonite cage Luthor built for him?”

Lois’s jaw dropped. This was the first she had heard of a cage. “He did what?”

Henderson tried to hide the comprehension that he said too much as he glanced back down at his paperwork. “Never mind, Lois. It wasn’t important. No, you can’t see the file.”

“Bill?” Lois murmured, her voice soft. “Did Lex cage Superman? In Kryptonite? When?” She swallowed. “Why?”

“It’s been nice seeing you, Lois. Drop by again, next year,” Henderson replied, not looking up from his papers and waving her out of the office.

Lois continued to stand in the office staring off into space. “On my wedding day? Lex caged Superman in Kryptonite on the day of our wedding? Why would Lex do that? Is that why Superman didn’t save him? Because he couldn’t?” She gasped. “Why didn’t he say anything?” Suddenly she remembered where she was and to whom she spoke, but the words on the edge of her lips fell out anyway, “To me?”

The Inspector stood up from his desk, walked over to Lois and wrapped an arm around her shoulders as he led her out the door of his office. “Why do you think, Lois?”

She raised a finger to ask one last question, but the door to his office shut in her face. Pressing her lips together as her brow furrowed, she shook her head. Going down the hall into another office with many desks, Lois picked out the one occupied by a mousy auburn-haired Detective with beautiful fingernails. “Hello, Detective Reed. I’d like to see the file on the Harrison case. Not the whole file, just Superman’s statement.”

“Whatcha need that for, Ms. Lane?” Betty Reed asked in her Southern drawl.

“I just want to see it, okay?”

“Not okay,” replied the Detective, placing a satisfied smile on her face.

My God, how many bridges had she burned in this Precinct anyway?

Lois nibbled on her bottom lip and she thought over her options. Finally, in an exasperated tone, she said, “Okay. Fine. It’s my conditioner. If I give you the name of my conditioner, can I please see the file? Five minutes, that’s all I ask.”

“Your conditioner?” Detective Reed looked over at Lois’s bouncy bob with envy and then she grimaced. “No,” she murmured more to herself than to Lois. She raised her voice and spoke slowly to the reporter, staring her directly in the eye, “Do I look like I can be bribed, Ms. Lane?”

Lois harrumphed in frustration.

One more stop on Lois’s tour of MPD. She found Sergeant Zymak in the police break room, eating a donut. Big surprise. The man was always eating. She decided to go with the friendlier approach this time.

“Hi, Sergeant Zymak. How are you doing?” Lois smiled sweetly and waited for an answer.

The pudgy, ill-mannered policeman took another bite of his powdered donut and chewed slowly. Then he took a sip of his coffee. Finally he spoke, “Lois Lane. How can I help you?”

“Last year Superman was arrested for contempt of court. I was wondering if he filled out a statement form. And if he did, could I see it?” She smiled politely at the police officer. All this nicety was making her sick to her stomach. “Please.”

“No, he didn’t fill one out,” replied Zymak. He took another sip of his coffee.

Lois pressed her lips together. “Are you sure about that?”

“Yep. Nothing worked that day. We couldn’t even get his fingerprints because he pressed so hard he broke the machine,” said Zymak, taking another bite of his donut.

“Convenient.” Lois thought for a moment. No fingerprint to match the note with. Darn. “A signature? Nothing?”

Zymak shook his head. “We didn’t need it.”

“What about for the case of Perry White’s missing bearer bonds that you worked? From the Metropolis Men’s Club? Did Superman give a statement about that?” Lois asked hopefully.

“I don’t recall him being a witness in that case,” said Zymak.

Lois rolled her eyes. “How about this? Do you recall anytime Superman wrote anything down or signed anything, anything at all, for the MPD? Witness forms? Statements?”

Zymak shook his head to each of her questions.

Lois pursed her lips together. “Anything?” Annoyed, Lois said as she turned to leave, “I don’t think those donuts are low-fat. I hope the Mrs. doesn’t mind you falling off the diet while you’re at work.”

“Hey, Ms. Lane!” Zymak called after her. “I just remembered. I do have a statement issued by Superman in my latest case file.”

Lois brightened as she turned back to him. A little blackmail never hurt. He waved for her to follow him to his desk. He pulled out the file folder and removed Superman’s statement about a robbery at an electronics store dated from that morning, around the time she had left for Jimmy’s.

“It’s typed!” she grumbled.

“Yeah. He types all his own statements,” replied Zymak taking another bite of his donut. “He says it’s faster that way.”

“Superman types?” Somehow Lois couldn’t picture that.

“Yep. He’s a pretty fast typist too,” said the Sergeant.

“Image that,” Lois stated flatly as she rolled his eyes before focusing them back onto the statement. His signature was a big S and a long wavy line after it. Figures. “Anyone could have signed this.”

Zymak shrugged. “It was him. Witnessed it myself.”

She took one last glance at the statement, running her thumb over Superman’s signature before handing the paper back to the Sergeant. “Thank you.”

Looking down, Lois double-checked the address on the paper in her hand and then knocked. Murray Brown of the Galactic Talent Agency, dressed casually in his robe and boxer shorts, opened the door to his apartment. “Ms. Lane!” he gasped in surprise, closing his robe quickly. “What are you doing here?”

“I’d like to see the contract Superman signed on the rights to his image and name. Actually, scratch that. I’d like to see any notes he may have given you about allocation of funds, complaints about infringements to his image, or anything at all that he may have handwritten to you.”

Murray shook his head. “He usually conducts all business in person. He doesn’t leave notes. All that is confidential information which I wouldn’t share with you anyway.”

She harrumphed again, stomping off without any gratitude.

Lois stood at the doorway of someone’s house where she truly did not want to be. But she was down to her last straw, the last place, the very last place where she might find the information she sought. She was empty of ideas except this last one, otherwise she wouldn’t be here. She sighed and rang the bell.

“Coming,” the female voice called from inside.

Good, at least the woman was at home.

The door opened and there standing on the other side was Mayson Drake, pulling on a shoe. “Oh. Lois. I thought…” She shook that idea out of her head.

Mayson couldn’t possibly think that she was Clark, could she? Not after he stood her up last weekend at the cabin? Lois’s brow furrowed. Did Mayson and Clark have a date for tonight? For Saturday night? Nooooo!

Lois swallowed and placed an innocent smile on her face. “Mayson, could I come in?”

“Sure,” Mayson backed up and let her inside, showing her to a tasteful living room.

The style wasn’t anywhere near as nice as Lois’s own living room, but – Lois’s chest ached at the thought – it was comfy, Clark comfy.

“I don’t have much time, Lois? I’m expecting company.”

The reporter glanced down at her wristwatch. Quarter to five. Really? That early? Were they retired and going for the early bird special? Focus, Lane! Superman’s handwriting sample. Right. Lois cleared her throat. “I’m following some leads and I was wondering…”

Mayson raised a curious eyebrow. “You’re here on an investigation?”

“Of course. Why else would I be here?” Lois snapped more harshly than she wanted to, but it had been a long day.

“Yes, why else?” Mayson murmured, pressing her lips together. “Lois Lane is always on the job.”

“I am not! Why… Why… just recently I took some days off. To do some stuff. To relax,” Lois caught herself. Rambling. To Mayson. Get a grip, woman!

“What were you wondering, Lois?” Mayson sighed. She was ready to get rid of her as much as Lois was ready to leave.

“Has Superman ever – during the course of any of your investigations or trials – ever written you a note or statement of any kind by hand?” There. She got the words out of her mouth.

Mayson shook her head and looked to the ceiling with a sigh. Was that pity? Was Mayson Drake actually pitying her? “Lois, again with Superman? Does everything in your life circle around your school-girl crush on that man in tights?”

“No. Of course not, Mayson. This is part of an active investigation,” Lois sputtered. “And I don’t like Superman just because of his suit.”

“Right. Is that so? You don’t like the flash and the glamour and flying and strength and whatever else he does?” Mayson inquired with exasperation. “A man is more than what he can do, Lois. It’s the man under the suit that counts. Some of us can be happy with an ordinary man, in an ordinary suit, like Clark. I bet you wouldn’t give one of those the time of day anymore.”

Lois put her hands on her hips. “That’s not true. I would not…” Suddenly an image of Superman telling her that there were things about him that she didn’t know about him, that she might never know about him. That was after Lois told him that she would love him even if he were an ordinary man without any powers. He didn’t seem to believe her. Why? Had he heard her tell Clark that she didn’t have romantic feelings for him? Had Superman known about Clark’s crush on her? Was he secretly hoping that she would fall for Clark? Instead of him? That was when Superman broke her heart causing her to run off and accept Lex’s proposal. Could there be an ordinary man – like Clark – underneath Superman’s suit? No. He was too extraordinary. Too good and too kind and too truthful and too positive. A lot like…

“No, I don’t have any notes from Superman,” Mayson said, pulling Lois away from her thoughts. “Did you really think I would?”

“No.” Lois pouted with a sigh. “Just hoped.”

“If ever he was to write someone a note, Lois, wouldn’t it be to you? Aren’t you the person he went to for help when he was blind last weekend?” Mayson asked.

Lois’s heart felt like it was pounding in her chest. Yes, last weekend. When Clark didn’t show up for his date with Mayson. She swallowed. No. It was ridiculous. She was tired and hungry and frustrated, otherwise she wouldn’t be entertaining these thoughts. “Thanks, anyway, Mayson,” Lois said, heading back to the front door.

Lois needed fresh air. She needed to clear her mind of these crazy thoughts about her partner. She needed to check something back at her apartment. Yes! Superman had written her a note! Well, not him him, but the other him. The fake him. She smiled. She wondered if Superman’s handwriting was similar to that of his clone’s.

As Lois went down the front steps of Mayson’s townhouse she noticed a familiar mop of curly hair coming up. “Bobby Bigmouth?”

“Hi there, Lois.” He smiled. Bobby was always happy to see her. Well, usually it was because she was holding a bag of food for him.

Lois just stared at him. This was Mayson’s date? Not Clark? Bobby Bigmouth? “What are you doing here?” she finally stammered.

“Mayson’s hired me to give her some private cooking lessons. She’s trying to impress some guy. My guess is that it’s Clark.” Bobby shook his head. “Should I just tell her she has no hope whatsoever in roping in your partner? Or should I just let her wallow? I mean, the poor woman got stood up by the man last weekend and she wants to learn to cook for him.”

“No hope?” Lois asked, her heart beating against her chest.

Bobby rolled his eyes. “Please, Lane. Don’t tell me you haven’t noticed.”

“Noticed? Noticed what?” Lois sputtered. Bobby couldn’t mean what it sounded like he meant. Clark told her he lied about being in love with her.

But Bobby just shook his head and continued up the stairs. “The women in this city are blind when it comes to men. Maybe there’s something in the water,” she heard him mumble to himself.

By the time Lois got back to the office to close down her work station for the day, it was almost six o’clock. She was starving and she felt like she hadn’t learned anything of importance. Except that Lex Luthor thought Superman was planning on interrupting their wedding and had imprisoned him. Why? Did Lex know about the impending investigation and arrest? Or did he think Superman was going to stop their wedding for personal reasons? Had Superman really cared about her? Lois sighed. Why hadn’t Superman told her about the cage?

Lois found a cup of cold coffee sitting on her desk directly on top of her Clark excuse list, leaving a ring. Oh, crap. Clark saw that. And he had brought her coffee, too, just like he said he would. She felt like she was about two inches tall for deserting him. He was her partner after all and she hadn’t told Clark word one about the note left at Jimmy’s. Clark was always doing special and wonderful things for her. Lois plopped down in her chair and pulled that note Jimmy had given her out of her purse.

Clark had said that was why he wouldn’t come to her wedding – because he loved her. Why, oh why had he denied those feelings for her later? Why couldn’t Clark have loved her like Lois had loved him? Was it, like he had said, because Lex had been so horrible and criminal Clark would have done anything to stop her from marrying the man? Or had Clark retracted them because he knew she still had feelings for Superman? But if he was Superman, wasn’t it better that she like both sides of him? Unlike Mayson Drake!

Okay, Lane, it’s official. You’ve fallen off the deep end. Go eat. Check out the note from Superman’s clone. Then go tell Clark how you really feel about him. It’s about time he knew the truth.

Lois pushed herself out of her seat, turned off her light and grabbed the coffee that Clark had brought her. She dumped it into her dead, coffee-loving plant and headed for home.

Late that night, Lois clicked off the the TV and snuggled down into her pillows. She had chickened out of going to Clark’s to confess her feelings. Again. Probably not a good idea with him hot off a date with Mayson having home-cooked him a meal. Lois pressed her lips together. Probably not a good idea after spending all day chasing after Superman. She sighed.

The note from the clone had been inconclusive. There just wasn’t enough of either note to compare handwriting. She had found some notes that Clark had written in one of her notebooks and again the note from Jimmy’s apartment was just too short to know for sure. After she ate, those coincidences she had tied between her partner and the Man in Blue seemed even more ridiculous.

Lois went to turn off the light, but for some reason her hand picked up the telephone. Before she knew what she had done, it was ringing Clark’s line.

Hello?” mumbled a drowsy voice.

“Clark! You weren’t asleep were you?” Lois asked. How late was it?

Lois?” Clark yawned. “No. I’m awake. What’s up?

“I missed you,” she whispered.

There was silence for a minute. Finally Clark said, “Well, you did ditch me at the office, partner.

“You ditched me first,” Lois snapped defensively, instantly regretting her tone. She hadn’t called to argue. “Anyway, I was working on something you wouldn’t be interested in.”

Oh? I’m sorry, Lois, you’re absolutely right. I did abandon you first. You didn’t even leave me a note saying where you were and that you weren’t coming back,” Clark murmured. He sounded hurt.

“Yeah, I know. Thanks for the coffee, by the way.”

You're welcome,” he replied automatically. “Go to sleep, Lois.

“Clark, I learned something today and until I talk to someone about it, I won’t be able to sleep.” Lois took a deep breath and plowed ahead. “Did you know that Lex caged Superman in Kryptonite on our wedding day?”

The phone went quiet again.

“Clark?”

Yes,” he whispered. She didn’t know if he was answering her question or her desire for him to speak.

“Why didn’t Superman tell me? Did he think I still wanted to marry that monster? Why do you think that Lex caged him? Do you think Superman was there to arrest Lex? Or was he there to stop the wedding because he still cared for me and Superman had just lied when he said there could never be a future between us?” Lois rambled off these questions at a hundred miles per minute.

Superman doesn’t lie, Lois,” Clark reminded her, softly.

“Oh. Right.” She sighed. Then a smile came to her lips. “Hey, Smallville. You don’t lie either, do you?”

Clark chuckled. “I try not to. It’s harder than it looks, telling the truth all the time.

“Did you do anything fun and exciting last night? Hot date perhaps?” Why did you ask that, Lois?

No, just watched the game.” She could actually hear Clark smiling through the phone. “You never got a chance to tell me your Superman dream, Lois.

“Dream? What dream? Oh, yeah!” She grinned, wondering if she could worm a confession out of him. Maybe he had taken Jimmy home the night before. Clark him. Not this imaginary Superman / Clark hybrid creation in her mind. “It was the strangest dream. Jimmy called me in the middle of the night telling me he was eloping to Vegas. He was looking for Superman to fly him and his intended.”

At your place?” Clark asked suspiciously.

“Yeah, I know.” Lois rolled her eyes. “I don’t have slumber parties with superheroes. Well, I guess I do. I mean I did, last weekend when Superman was blind. But that was a one shot deal. It’s not like he spends the night on a regular basis. Or at all. Ever. He slept on the couch. A perfect gentleman.” She had to stop this stream of consciousness speech right this minute before Clark hung up on her. Lois took a deep breath and continued, “Anyway, back to my dream. Superman then arrived and took Jimmy home and I went back to sleep. Isn’t that a funny dream?” She laughed, but even to her ears the laughter sounded hollow.

Hilarious,” Clark stated more than agreed. “Except for the part where Jimmy thought Superman would be at your place in the middle of the night.

“Yeah. I’m going to have to ream him good for that one,” muttered Lois as she pictured dipping the young photographer in hot oil.

I thought it was just a dream,” Clark responded.

“Was it?” she asked, carefully.

How should I know?” Clark laughed softly.

No denials there. No disclosures either. Lois sighed. “Good night, Clark.”

Good night, Lois.

Lois hung up the phone and snuggled into her bed. She liked talking to Clark last thing before she went to sleep. He always made her feel good. Loved. Maybe Bobby was right. Maybe Clark did still have feelings for her.

Part 2

Comments

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/12/14 03:46 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.