Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#75510 11/24/10 06:48 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
To those who wanted to know why Lois was so militant against a certain group, next section, I promise.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#75511 11/24/10 07:43 AM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Dandello,

Another good part. If I hadn't seen the "Smart Kids" episode, I never would have realized that Superman featured prominently in the original; you've done an excellent job of keeping the feel of the episode while excising a main character.

Of course, I do miss Clark and hope he'll be coming back soon. Considering that there are only projected to be two more parts of the story left, I would guess he'd have to enter the story in the next part, especially give the fire on Clinton Street. I would be very surprised if the fire's location on *his* street were a coincidence.

Looking forward to part four -- Clark (I hope), awaited explanation, further story plot, and all. :-)

Joy,
Lynn

#75512 11/24/10 11:09 AM
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful part. Looking forward to more.

Framework4
#75513 11/25/10 05:21 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I'm glad to see this story back! smile

I like this mature and empathic Lois. I like seeing her interacting so well with children. I like her suspicions against Luthor. I like that she is pregnant with Clark's child.

Of course, now I'd like to see Clark return to her! smile

Ann

#75514 11/25/10 06:43 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
While going through the Smart Kids script, so many things about Lois in this script seemed to make her, well, not nearly as bright as she should have been starting with dismissing the initial reports of four missing kids.

As for Clark - well, he doesn't live at 344 Clinton because he never got the job at the Planet.

Expect some edits at toward the end of this section - I lost track of story time and need to fix it.

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#75515 11/28/10 01:37 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The second time around, Lois sure noticed a lot of things. But now there're only two more parts to go and no Clark in sight. Can't wait to find out how you're going to resolve this. Oh, and is this a universe without a Lois? I sort of forgot and now I'm worried what might happen if Lois where to return to her own universe dizzy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#75516 12/16/10 07:22 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oops, I hadn't realized that there are still two parts to go. That makes a lot more sense now.

I seem to remember that this Lois has an apartment on Clinton Street--maybe the one that Clark would have gotten if he had stayed.

I am very curious to find out what's going to happen with this mismatched Lois and Clark. You've got both halves of the typical 'he said/she said' rape accusation case, only in this case they're both right: Lois really was date raped, and Clark really didn't do anything wrong. I hope that this Lois will figure out that she's not dealing with the same Clark. I'm guessing that even this innocent Clark would want to, as someone put it, clean up after his counterpart. After all, this child is going to need at least some kind of relationship with the only other Kryptonian on the planet, if only as a friend of the family.

I hope RL and the muse cooperate long enough for you the finish this very intriguing story.

This *is* my happily ever after.
#75517 05/29/12 04:32 PM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I really enjoyed this story (I found it while going through the old Fanfic challenges) and I'm wondering when the next chapter will be.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#75518 05/29/12 05:11 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I suspect my muse ran off to Tahiti. wallbash
If anybody sees her, tell her go home.

#75519 05/29/12 05:30 PM
M
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
M
OK. Done. Now when is the next part? laugh

#75520 08/28/12 09:09 PM
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by Dandello:
I suspect my muse ran off to Tahiti.
I believe she was detained in Vancouver by RealLife and associates. However with time served and good behavior I am hoping she will get an early release.

TOC for One Year Ago by Dandello

Framework4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard