Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Not that I think you'll want to repost your comments, but I'm just including this thread for completeness in the TOC.

Yvonne

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I'm reposting my comments, whether you like it or not, Yvonne. laugh

While I've enjoyed the entire story, I feel you've painted Lois and Clark as the protagonists, and CK as the antangonist - one that readers sympathized with, to be sure, but still the troublemaker.

And then part 11 came along and, wow, suddenly CK's plight came into full focus, and he was Clark again.

Excellent job - looking forward to where you're going with this ... I can see this possibly becoming even more angst-ridden than some of your other work, which I did not think was possible. thumbsup

Elle Roberts

She's a dancer who doesn't dance. He's a painter who doesn't paint. It's like a bohemian version of the Island of Misfit Toys. – “Igby Goes Down”
Top Banana
Top Banana
All I can say is that I'm looking forward to the next part. Where is it???

Hurry on Yvonne!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hey, Sask, thanks for the reminder. I'll post in a few minutes.

Elle, I'm not complaining. laugh It's really sweet of you to repost comments, especially when you give me a fresh insight into my own story. I hadn't really thought of it in those terms, but I guess you're absolutely right. It was always my plan to take CK on a journey back to the person he once was, but it took me a while to come up with a suitable catalyst to kick-start the process.

I fear you may be right about the angst levels, because this to me feels like a very real, very tough situation I've set up. I didn't plan to be so mean to L&C; honest! The idea just popped into my head while I was thinking about where the baby might have come from.

Anyway, I guess I'd better post the next part. smile

Yvonne

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard