Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#724 05/03/03 09:34 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Sorry it's a bit short, but there wasn't a good place to break it further along without posting too much and eroding the precious buffer. smile

Yvonne

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Yvonne,

This was a great part! I love how Clark thought he was getting better and obviously he could go to work and would be able to save an airplane. That is just so Clark. And hooray for CK going after Clark. It seems like he might decide to be Superman again! Oh and I loved how Clark rationalized that even if he and Lois could have their own kid, that wouldn't make them want Jon any less - but it would make CK more likely to think that he would be able to take Jon back!

- Alicia smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
I just love it when the rescuer needs rescuing like that. smile1 Artfully done! And CK now knows that he can do the Superman thing if he just doesn't think too much!!!

I'm a little troubled (not a lot just a smidge) by the risk of the whirlwind in the news room. Could the timeline be extended just one minute more to include a quick call to Lois to say "Step into the stairwell now!" That would make me feel better than simply relying on all other eyes being on the monitors...because such a whirlwind and sudden change would cause a distraction to the eye for anyone standing behind Lois.

Anyway, marvelous as usual! Keep going!

Best,
Sherry

Visit www.marykay.com/sfmurphy for wonderful cosmetic products and an opportunity to enrich the lives of women.
M
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
M
Very nice. I can imagine Lois's face ( and Clark's too, for the matter) when they meet later.

Loved it. smile

twins
metwin1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wonderful part Yvonne
ditto others
Loved CK doing the rescuing
more soon please
merry

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Yvonne

WOW! Superbly written! clap

I'm looking forward to Lois's reaction. dizzy
Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh boy, trouble ahead <g> I can't believe Clark actually left to help as Superman, while leaving Jon behind. He really didn't think well about the consequenses of his actions. That will be a lovely fight with Lois. laugh

It's also very good CK decided to help out again. Before you know it he really is back to his Superman activities. I like him better by the parts.

So bring on more!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Okay, I think I can summarise all thse wonderful comments like this: you approve of this latest development. laugh

Alicia, you mentioned the notion that Jon is irreplaceable to L&C, but CK sees things differently. Well, you have my super-BR, Wendy, to thank for a lot of that. smile It's going to become a thornier issue as time goes on, too.

Sherry, good point about the whirlwind. Mind you, I suppose I was envisioning a fairly small-scale disturbance which wouldn't be so eye-catching, but I'll see if I can work something in to address your issue. smile

Metwin1, you'll find out very soon about Lois's reaction. wink

Maria, you ask why CK didn't hear the plane. Well, he's not exactly tuned into Superman-emergencies at the moment, is he? And he wasn't even in Metropolis when it happened. LOL! on the smelly baby!

Hi, Merry. smile Yup, I liked rescuing the rescuer, too.

Tricia (and Saskia), yes, you're right - Clark thought he'd only be gone a couple of minutes and that Jon would still be asleep. Not one of his best moments. wink

Right, off to post the next bit!

Yvonne

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard