Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I hope you’re enjoying the story. Comments of all sorts welcome smile

Preview
“Which color would you like this week?” André asked her while she made herself comfortable in the deck-chair.

“Ooh, I don’t know…” Mindy pondered the matter for a moment. This was really important business; after all, she only changed her nails once a week! “Make them blue. Like my dress. And make them sparkle, oo-kay?”
Part 1 / TOC

Thanks!

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Michael!
party party party

Haven't read yet but I just had to express my feelings before I do. laugh

Kathryn
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
he wasn’t in Kansas anymore, and it was time that he figured out how to get back.
Well clicking his heels presumably won't work?

Wonderful beginning, I love it I can't wait for the next part.

I feel so sorry for both of them.

clap clap clap

Kathryn
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Yay! You posted!!!

Now where's the next part? I've been watching my inbox rather impatiently!

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful start.

I loved the Clark face off with Ching.
“Excuse me?” Clark shot back as he stood, finally able to meet the ‘lieutenant’ at eye-level. “Do you really believe that you have a right to be this self-righteous?”
Now please, please, please, be one of those people who understand that even if we inflate Zara's 2,000 to 10,000 somehow it is still to few people to support a High Tech culture. Even with imprinted knowledge you don't have enough people.

Clark coming from a small town and having visited all over the world is going to know this and recognize the danger of New Krypton.

Now that they know about Earth, when their culture starts to collapse, some will seek out Earth. Instead of Superman we have the prospect of hundreds of Super brats.

Clark does not owe them anything, but he needs to do what he can to prop up their culture and keep it running to protect Earth from them.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Michael, I love your stories! Nice job on the set-up in Chapter One - you've introduced the main characters and they all have an agenda...

Can't wait to see what happens next! (I know chapter 2 because I beta'd it... but still waiting for more!)

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Ooooh, the sequel to The Wedding Crashers! The fic with one of the best endings ever! Where Lois actually helped Zara to load Clark, whom she thought was only Superman, into Zara's spaceship, so that Zara and Lois could have a husband each: Zara would have Superman and Lois would have Clark! It's too bad that these two guys are one and the same, not that poor Lois could know that! I have always thought that Clark committed a great transgression or "sin" when he courted Lois without telling her his secret, and now he got his comeuppance with a vengance. Talk about bad karma for the liar! (But maybe galactic stupidity is also a transgression? If so, talk about bad karma for the galactically stupid one!)

[Linked Image]

Krypton? Clark-less Kansas?

And yet Clark, at least, should have the best karma of all time, shouldn't he?

Clark felt like a schoolboy, caught cheating during a math test. It grated, and not just because he had never cheated during a math test.
hyper

Ann

Kerth
Kerth
Hi Michael

Wow - what a beginning! I can see why it is going to take a lot of parts to sort out.

Lois and Clark separated mecry , but I'm hoping you will find a way to bring them together!

And Mrs Cox - she has to mean trouble.

I loved the bit with Martha's cookies. She was so sure Lois would find it easier with chocolate inside her! rotflol

Great start Michael. I hope your muse cooperates and you can post parts regularly, because the first chapter promises a great ride.

Thanks!!!

Corrina.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Feedback! hyper

Hi Kathryn!
Well clicking his heels presumably won't work?
I’m afraid not. And I did play with the thought of using the second part of the quote, too, but it didn’t really fit the mood evil
I loved the bit with Martha's cookies. She was so sure Lois would find it easier with chocolate inside her!
So glad you liked the chocolate. Your request gave this scene the extra zing.

Thanks for the wonderful FDK, everyone. I hope this won’t disappoint. And please, be patient. With the story, that is blush

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
hyper Yay you did post. Sorry I didn't realize before you emailed me. I have beenr ather awol from these boards for a while. smirk

I still adore the opening scene with Lois driving to Smallville. It's so poignant and gives (hope) that Lois will soon admit how wrong she was about Clark. With a miracle, perhaps she'll even * gasp * apologize? I can't wait to read more of her interactions with the Kents, who I still say have to be somewhat suspiciously wary of her being there.

Clark, sad Poor guy. I really liked that you took us along on his journey to far off NK. May he come "home" safely though soon.

I shall look forward to more.

Mona

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
An interesting beginning. It seems as if we are in for a fun ride.

Elisabeth

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
More feedback hyper

Hey Mona! No probs smile As far as speculation goes, I'll just say blush And they are good questions smile

Thanks, Elisabeth! Glad you like the beginning and I do plan to make it 'fun'. Hope it will translate well into smiles and frowns and general entertainment smile

Michael

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Michael, great part. More soon!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Artemis! Glad you like smile Part 2 is planned for Saturday.

Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard