Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Well, you already know, but just in case. Let me know what you thought of this (good or bad, anything!)

Cris smile

Cris
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, wow - part four! Yay!!! This morning just gets better and better. smile

Nice segment that moves things along, Cris. Lex just keeps getting more in need of a good slap as we go. laugh

Lex, who’d been inspecting the contents of the envelope –frames from the tape-, raised his gaze from the pictures. As if the answer was obvious, he said, “You mean besides having Superman at my beck and call? Well, as much as I’d hate to hurt her, I really think Lois should see this. We can’t let her go around believing in her partner’s – ex–partner’s- honesty, in her worshipped hero’s integrity. Or can we? Personally, I think that would be too much of a burden for my poor conscience; she IS about to become my wife...”
Eeep!! Why that little....creep! <growl> Lemme at him.

“Hey, there’s more than one bed in the house, you know that.” The nervousness she felt about becoming intimate with him filled Lex with pride. She wanted to please him; it showed in her insecurity.
Yup, definitely a git.

Lex held the door open for her and walked her up. They seemed both ready to say goodnight, when Lex spoke, “Lois, could I come inside for a minute? There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you...”
Ack!!!

Where's part five? <g>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Kerth
Kerth
Ummm, after reading again the end I think you were right to cut here. smile

Where's part five?
Maybe you're going to kill me but I've been in fic and computer detox last two weeks wink (useless of course) and I hadn't been able to read part five and six until yesterday. And I've just send the comments back to her. But don't worry, part five was BRed by Tricia, so next week it would be here.

Jose

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Good section. I can't wait to see what you're going to put poor Lois and Clark through next. And Lex possibly getting rid of Nigel - that's just dastardly!!

Elle Roberts

She's a dancer who doesn't dance. He's a painter who doesn't paint. It's like a bohemian version of the Island of Misfit Toys. – “Igby Goes Down”
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

Nice little cliff hanger you left us with wink . It also shows us once again how stupid Clark really is, or perhaps it's just how evil the writer really is?

Imagine, Clark is ready to confess everything to Lois, which would negate any damage that Lex couls possibly do with his own revelation, but nooooo. Clark has to wait, which can only mean....

Lois and Lex: The New Adventures of a Business Man and his fading into the backround Wife

Tank the Retired (who thinks that this fic is the definition of evil smile )

Top Banana
Top Banana
YAY! More of this fic! You're really getting Lois and Clark into serious problems. I hope we get to see more of this soon... you can't leave us hanging here!

And what are you planning to do to Nigel? I feel sorry for the man (now that's weird, he isn't the most friendly man after all).

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Features Writer
Features Writer
Cris Cris Cris
good part

WHERE'S PART 5
soon please
merry

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey everyone!

I'm so glad you're still reading and liking what you read (ok.. maybe not all... but you gotta have a bad guy... or two...lol)

Labrat said

Eeep!! Why that little....creep! <growl> Lemme at him.
I would, really, but I kind of need him for the story... besides, you'd spoil someone else's fun evil

Elle said:

And Lex possibly getting rid of Nigel - that's just dastardly!!
Nigel, Nigel.. stay tunned for part5...
evil

Tank said:

or perhaps it's just how evil the writer really is?
Can't believe you really think I'm evil... Really, it juts escapes me. Let's see Lois about to marry Lex, who knows the secret. Clark a little unaware of most things... WHat's eveil there??? laugh

Imagine, Clark is ready to confess everything to Lois, which would negate any damage that Lex couls possibly do with his own revelation, but nooooo. Clark has to wait, which can only mean....
How can you be so sure that CK was in fact going to tell her EVERYTHING?

Lois and Lex: The New Adventures of a Business Man and his fading into the backround Wife
LOL rotflol MInd if I borrow this and make it the new title?

Saskia said:

I feel sorry for the man (now that's weird, he isn't the most friendly man after all).
Now, you guys are never happy... Here I thought anything bad happening to Lex or Nigel would make you happy...

labrat, Jose, Elle, Tank, Saskia, Merry... Thanks for your comments. Really appreciated! They keep me writing and approaching the end of this not-at-all evil-story ...

Look for part five later this weeks!

Cris smile

Cris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard