C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Thanks!

Will probably post early evening tomorrow - 5ET or so smile .

Carol

#64751 07/05/09 04:59 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
How fortuitous for me -- I just got home from being out all day, and I see that you've just posted this part. I feel like I just won a prize, too, LOL.

Love the take on the strength test in GGGoH. Sure, Lois, he's not your new boyfriend -- you just kissed him in front of everyone, LOL.

#64752 07/05/09 05:33 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, 'cause I go around kissing my buddies allllll the time, Lois. goofy It's only a matter of time before you cave to all that flawed perfection.

Great part,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#64753 07/05/09 07:32 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
confused huh confused
He set her down laughing, but something in her eyes told him everything wasn't as okay as she was letting everyone else believe.
and
The crowd dissipated but Clark left his arms around Lois until she pulled away from him.

"Don’t read anything into that, Lane, or anything into the rest of the day while you're pretending to be my new boyfriend."
confused huh confused

Ok... I feel totally lost now.

Bob

#64754 07/06/09 04:51 AM
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
So what exactly is she up to? And boy does Dan have some nerve!

It was nice of Lois to let Ellen pick, but that means no Clarkie bear!

Amber

#64755 07/06/09 07:20 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lois is playing mind games. Trouble is, she's playing them with herself and doesn't realize it. My guess is that she *thinks* she's pretending that Clark is her new boyfriend because Dan is being such a jerk. She's trying to put Dan in his place. Now, if she weren't really going to start something with Clark, that would be just plain cruel to Clark. And, since that's what she thinks she's doing, then shame on her. But I predict she's going to be hoist by her own petard.

Question is, will Clark get mad at her for jerking his chain, or will he realize that he can give at least as good as he gets. Kryptonite or not, I think he still has his uber-flirting powers. Now is the time to use them, Clark! If Lois wants a 'pretend' boyfriend for the day, then I say give her the best boyfriend she's ever had.

This *is* my happily ever after.
#64756 07/06/09 08:18 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark tightened his arms slightly around her waist as his mom walked over to the booth. She studied everything carefully before finally sweet talking Pop Pop into giving her a few extra points so that she could get a Superman doll.
No Clarkie bear? Of course, given she's his mother...

The toss-off sure has become a trademark, huh?

Lois was just standing there, glaring at both of them with her arms crossed in front of her. Another girl stood next to her. "Don't worry, Kara, next they're going to see who can pee farther. But I'm sure Josh has better sense than that."
Hmm... Isn't Kal-El's cousin's name Kara? wildguy

Michael, hoping to see part 24 soon grovel

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#64757 07/06/09 08:25 AM
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
So Miss Lois has a case of cold feet? All of her dreams, the man, a marrage, the writing, are at her finger tips. All she has to do is- wait a
minute. This is Carol. This is too easy.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
#64758 07/06/09 09:54 AM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Ugh - trying to distract myself so I don't get an ulcer. DH had a meeting with his bosses today and I haven't heard a word - except there's 'multiple plans in the works' and I've not got a flippin' clue what that means and no idea when I'll hear from him but it's been about 1:45 since he emailed and said he had *another* meeting with them 'soon'. Oy. Stomach is absolutely churning.

So replying to FDK will help distract me, right?

Kathy - great timing wink . Yeah, Lois is trying to convince herself of that isn't she...

JD - hehe

Bob - hopefully it'll clear up...

Amber - /whistles/

HG - Hmmm - you *could* be on to something... She's up front with him about the 'pretend' thing though right?

Michael - yeah, I liked the Toss Off idea here too wink . Have you noticed the recurring characters? wink Oh, look! Kara was Clark's cousin in the OTOH universe - nothing more than that...

SJH - HEY! I resem...er resent that remark!

Look for next post shortly... maybe... hopefully...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard