#64287 06/21/09 02:51 PM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here.

Tomorrow's post - sometime mid-late evening ET.

Thanks!

Carol

#64288 06/22/09 02:36 AM
L
Blogger
Blogger
L
Hmm, Lois managed to figure out Superman grew up on Earth. Good for her even if she still hasn't connected his link to Clark.

So Sam and Ellen are together, from the conversation? That's good; I guess this Clark's childhood is more "normal" than our Lois's.

Looking forward to more, Carol.

#64289 06/22/09 07:39 AM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
She figured out that Superman has been here for years but hasn't figured out that Clark is ill because he's Superman. Interesting.

Elisabeth

#64290 06/22/09 08:32 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A little too drugged up to write a lot this week, but the last couple of parts have been great and am looking forward to more!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#64291 06/22/09 09:25 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"There's a... spaceship here with Superman's shield on it," she told him, barely loud enough to be heard. "But it's so little. There's no way he'd fit in it, unless..." The wheels were turning in her head. "He's been here longer," she said, practically to herself. "He's been here a lot longer than eighteen months. He came as a baby."

She turned to see Clark looking pale beneath his normally tanned complexion.

"What?"
:p

Trask reached for a small box sitting on the table, opening it.

Lois couldn't see what was inside, but could see a sickly green glow.

There was a thud behind her. She turned to glare at Clark, but her look quickly became one of concern.
Duh!

They headed back into the underbrush, doing their best to leave as little trail as possible and communicating with hand signals.

And then Lois disappeared.
help

So, are they now trapped in a cave and have to get all 'cuddly' to stay alive and then a couple months later Lois shows up at the Daily Planet a couple of pounds heavier? Oh, wait, right author, wrong fic devil

Loving it, Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#64292 06/22/09 09:42 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, it won't take Lois long to put 2 and 2 together now. She's one smart cookie.

And of course Dan is her ex. How could he not be? This means, of course, that Rachel has to develop a crush on Clark as soon as she meets him.

A thought about Sam and Clark: one of the issues between Sam and Lois was Sam's disappointment at having two girls and no boys. Not an issue for Sam and Clark. There is the pressure to follow in Dad's footseps, but we were told early on that Sam got over Clark's career choice pretty easily.

Romp on! thumbsup

This *is* my happily ever after.
#64293 06/22/09 12:22 PM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/me waves

Am posting a bit earlier than planned as I have a lot to get done tonight smile .

Lote - We'll see more of Clark's history in a few chapters. And, Lois? Leap of logic? Imagine that wink .

Elisabeth - give her a few minutes... She doesn't really know Clark from Adam and has no clue what it is that Trask has. For all she knows, he's anemic or diabetic or something...

JD - aw - sorry about the drugs, but glad you're enjoying it!

Michael - cave? What cave? No, no baby planned anytime soon [even in the very mild planning I've actually done for this...]

HG - hmm... cookies! YUM! We'll hear more about Dan and Lois in the future as well smile .

Thanks guys! Look for 10 in a few minutes!

Carol

#64294 06/23/09 08:58 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by carolm:
No, no baby planned anytime soon [even in the very mild planning I've actually done for this...]
Hmm, the way I figure it, it's usually the NOT planning ahead that gets Lois pregnant
goofy

*scnr*

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#64295 06/25/09 11:06 PM
B
Blogger
Blogger
B
I watch way too much Mythbusters, because they did a show which proved that crossing water actually makes it easier for a bloodhound or other scent tracker to track you cause the water holds onto the cells and other debris better than the air does, otherwise the chapter is fine.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard