#64062 06/15/09 04:22 PM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Have plans tomorrow evening so 4 which is basically done will be posted either before 6ET or after 9ET...

Carol

#64063 06/15/09 04:30 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Frequent is fantastic. Heh,I love that you could fit in the naked line at the end. One of my favs. :p

You could take over the world with these cookies.
This is pretty classic. I remember in college the food wasn't all that stellar, but we had this cafeteria worker who could have easily empowered us all into an no holds bar international revolution with one sniff of her cookie oven... smile

And speaking of smells, it smells like Lois should help out our little city-slicker Clark here if the locals are going to give him trouble...you know, after we get past the naked thing.

Great part,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#64064 06/15/09 06:50 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Agree with previous poster - great that you got the "nine o'clock - naked" line in there!

I'm loving this so far. Was Clark raised by the Lanes? Then he'll be a prissy, hissy-fit kind of guy? I'm looking forward to seeing what he'll do with his powers if he was raised by the Lanes.

#64065 06/15/09 08:24 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I just had to say how much I'm enjoying this. Although the idea of Lois Kent that can cook still feels wonky. dizzy

I did get a kick out of the fact that Mayson was the ex-girlfriend. smile

If there turns out to be Kryptonite in Smallville, I can't help but wonder what it's doing there if Clark was in Metropolis. (Ah, a light comes on, Martha's interest in Superman!)

Bob

#64066 06/15/09 11:40 PM
Kerth
Kerth
I've been reading and enjoying.

Initially, I thought there was no way you could make a Lois-type Clark Kent work. There are characteristics we love in Lois - impatience, single-mindedness, impulsiveness - which just don't seem to gel with Clark.

However, so far, it's working really well.

So, please, keep going.

#64067 06/16/09 02:16 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I liked the line, but it doesn't really fit in the situation. For one thing, I'm pretty sure that I don't remember there being anything about a nine o'clock in their previous conversation--in fact, in this case, Clark was just getting ready for bed, not ready to head out and do some investigating.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#64068 06/16/09 04:41 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Romp away, dear, romp away! laugh

This *is* my happily ever after.
#64069 06/16/09 08:00 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
lots of fluffy waffy fuzzy feelings hyper

He heard her breath catch in her throat as she stared at him. "Um, I meant nine, but I thought you'd be naked."
Um, I know why you put it in there, but I sort of don't get the connection. Why would Lois say 'nine'? huh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#64070 06/16/09 08:04 AM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Ah...

The why...

What's running through Lois Kent's pretty head? [Besides lascivious thoughts about a certain Mr. Lane, of course.]

RAFO wink

More responses later and Ch. 4 posted sometime late afternoon/early evening.

Carol

#64071 06/16/09 10:25 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooh, there's more to this line than just fun? Okay, of course there is blush

And you are talking/hoping for today's evening? Yay, new Carol-fic in morning hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#64072 06/16/09 10:29 AM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Michael - just for you I'll post now - how's that? wink

Edit for FDK:

JD - Glad you like the naked line. Um, about the cookies... I have to admit that Jenn said that after I sent her some... I knew they were good but not *that* good wink . I'm still offering Sue some for the rest of Ricochet...

Iolan - glad you liked it smile . Dunno about prissy, hissy-fit etc. I'm told Lois was actually a tomboy in the comics because of her son-wanting father. It's been mentioned that he was in Scouts...

Bob - yeah I know wink . I've seen Alt-Loises that cook too... As for K in Smallville - what little plotting has been done revolves around whether there is any and if so why, but no revealing what the final decision was wink .

Female Hawk - glad you're enjoying it! It's not truly backwards - that was a title that came to me while writing what was supposed to be a oneparter...

DS - See the next chapter smile .

Happy - muse is romping wink .

Michael - see next post - up now - just for you smile .

Carol

#64073 06/25/09 10:05 PM
B
Blogger
Blogger
B
Although i am only so far into the story, where the heck did Clark land? Also if he landed somewhere near Metropolis, and this story is going in the direction that GGGOH went, why the heck is there kryptonite way the heck out of the way in Smallville. (At least i am assuming since there is not really a definitive spot for Metropolis, but it vaguely seems to be somewhere along the east coast...)
Poor Clark, exposed blush to Lois before he really knows her...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard