OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Next post: Probably Tuesday night or Wednesday

Chapter 3 Preview
"Clark! There you are." Martha walked quickly to him. "Where've you been?"

"Sorry, Mom," he said quietly, giving her a big hug. "I got held up."

He moved back, reaching for the suitcase his dad had set on the floor near them. She grabbed his hand.

"What's this?"
Thanks smile .
Carol

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great chapter! thumbsup
Okay, so several things I noticed as I was reading: 1) Chris Davis, Martha's old boyfriend - giggle 2) the suncatcher - Could that be red kryptonite? 3) the stinking smell from the trash - Could that be Revenge?
Looking forward to the next chapter!

~Mel~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loving this so far! It's great how Clark & Lois married already - now they just have to get to know each other. Of course, will Lois let that happen?

And, if they're each having crazy dreams - could this be an alt-world, where Tempus has rearranged things?

Ah, complications galore! The wedding rings; Clark has already revealed himself - will Lois remember? In your preview, Martha has seen the wedding band - what will become of that?

Post more soon, please!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh my God, did you pheromone her?!

Sigh, where's the Rogaine... goofy

fjkdlajf;djfl;aj (that means 'great part')
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful. Now of course Lois will flee and Clark will drift a while more trying to respect her wishes.

I hope this means Claude and Lois won't happen. And thus Lois can chase her gun running story and be trapped and awaiting death and her link with Clark kick in and he can fly to the rescue.

And of course Mad Dog Lane will surface at that point and chew him out for thinking she was some helpless female.

They can follow the trail all the way back to Lex Luthor.

Framework4
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
what. is. going. on.???? ahhhhhhh! cannot wait to see where this is going, but please don't let them split up and meet again in a few years, please? ok, you know i'll read whatever you've got, but can you blame me for liking less angst and more fluff?

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
First I thought, maybe they are both Kryptonians that reacted to the red kryptonite but Mel is probably right with the perfume.

Yikes! But somehow it's funny too. wink

Natascha

PS. Even though I don't know how this will play out, I like the title "Eureka!"

Top Banana
Top Banana
Now we know what happens when there is both red kryptonite and pheromones present in the same room laugh

I'm glad Lois does not blame Clark, and thinks that both of them were under the influence or something. She won't change her mind later, would she?

And we also have the revelation wow! Everything is happening at superspeed, smile thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"I like it." She selected a lotion bottle and headed towards the counter at the back of the store. He followed closely behind her. She set the item on the counter, wrinkling her nose as another smell assaulted her senses. They really needed to take the trash out.
Subtle. Really subtle.
[Linked Image]

She noticed Clark's hand resting lightly on her waist. She could smell his cologne and something that must be uniquely him. She looked around. "This is a nice place."

"It is." His hands moved to her shoulders, gently kneading them with his thumbs.
So, what's Clark's problem? K?

Her eyes came to rest on a sun catcher in one of the windows. A combination of sparkling red and clear crystals of some kind, it really was very pretty, but...
Red K

She shook her head slightly, trying not to moan as Clark continued to massage her shoulders. She smiled at the blonde associate as she took the bag from the lady.
There you are, Miranda wave

Well, this was a sort of expected part clap And like Cinderella, she left something behind for Clark to find her with. Only, Clark helping her into her camisole might be a bit awkward when she's 6 months pregnant evil

Carol, it's already Tuesday somewhere on the globe. And it's night at that place grovel

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Uhoh. This won't turn out well. smirk

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
The combination of red K and Miranda is the most likely culprit, I think, but maybe it's more complex that we think. Either way, it should be very interesting.

And I can't wait to see Lois remember that Clark is - a very special guy who can have sex on the ceiling. Molly will want to know all of those juicy details.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Just got caught up on this story! I'm loving it so far. I actually like the title as is.

So, Lois was exposed to the pheremone stuff. I'm with people on that. Not so sure if Clark was his charming, old self or if indeed there was Red K involved. We'll have to see what his morning after reaction was...Lois doesn't even remember Clark's name. This isn't good.

I'm hoping that the people watching with the couple and the tantrum throwing child is not a foreshadow of Lois and Clark. I'm worried though, cause this is Carol, and that couple's experience (one amazing night, and the girl getting pregnant) is very possible at the moment. smile

Can't wait till Tuesday.

Kerth
Kerth
Great start.

Everything moved so quickly - Clark was amazingly forward.

Then suddenly - whoa! what happened?

I guess we'll have to wait for some answers.

Also - I loved the links for the hotel in Part 1. What a place!

Features Writer
Features Writer
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what happen more more more thanks.
eek shock grovel

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh, they can't just never see each other again. Please! (Yeah, I know it wouldn't be never. But it could be years.) Clark knows that Molly is Lois's friend. He's got to be able to track her down that way!

S
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
Which one of them has the marriage licence / certificate of marriage?

Surely there's a paper trail back to the court house, and thus to the full names (and maybe home addresses), right? They're both reporters; either of them ought to be able to re-connect with the other one with a little effort (and/or access to Jimmy Olson). And the wedding rings would surely provide the impetus for that. (Gee, Mom, I never noticed that before; how'd that get on my finger?)

More. Please.

--Snave

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Thanks everyone!

Sadly, #3 won't be posted until tomorrow. I do need to preserve my buffer a bit :p .

That said, I'm 37% done editing OTOH... The major edits are still coming up though. Am hoping to focus on this tomorrow but it wasn't coming today - brain was fried.

Mel - yeah - Wondered if anyone would notice Chris wink .

Iolan - the dreams are more like the daydream 'when I grow up' kind of things not like dream dreams.

JD - don't tear your hair out... didn't we already go through this once?

Patrick - Claude will show up again and that's all I'll say about that...

Sarah - Angst? What angst?

Natascha - glad you're enjoying it smile .

AnKS - perhaps...

Michael - /runs from his mallet/. Sorry - tomorrow frown .

Karen - wink

Terry - we shall see...

Grinch - Glad you're enjoying it. /takes offense at characterization of this particular author/

Female Hawk - Believe me, I spent an inordinate amount of time on Eureka Springs websites... I've been to the haunted hotel, but only for a couple of hours several years ago...

lovesuper - more tomorrow smile .

Amy - They'll see each other again and it won't be... *years*. Promise.

Snave - RAFO about the certificate. More tomorrow smile .

Thanks again everyone!
Carol

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Um, the mallot was meant to symbolize the subtlety of the hint. It was not intended to be used by this guy here: whinging whinging whinging whinging whinging whinging whinging whinging whinging whinging whinging whinging

Yeah, so you're addicted to FDK. And I'm addicted to story.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Hehe - I've taken Tylenol PM and am about to go to bed. Will post sometime tomorrow morning my time.

And I think I have a title wink .

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yay, getting ES by the time I get off work hyper
Michael

PS:
They'll see each other again and it won't be... *years*. Promise.
A very subtle way to say *months*. 3-11 months, that is, depending on when Clark is supposed to find out he's gonna be a daddy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard