Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Again, thanks to Michael for deciding he wanted to read quicker and volunteering to beta Coin with Nancy and Rel..

I hope everyone liked the poking fun at Neverending Battle that makes up most of this chapter.

I also decided to take a page from Michael's book and emulate Carol's FDK threads, ~.^

TOC | Part 17

Preview:

<Don’t shoot the messenger, Lois...>

Lois rolled her eyes. “Your husband can be a jerk, Rachel...” she muttered.

Rachel began to laugh uncontrollably.
wave

Sara "Lieta"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Loving the story immensely. (Sorry for not leaving fedback more regularly), but am thoroughly enjoying the telepathic adventures laugh thumbsup dance

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Sara!

That was a great part and you did a really fun twist on the sketching scene and smile1

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Online Sleepy
Beat Reporter
So hilarious:
The artist stared at her, one eyebrow raised. “Greek God?”

<I really did say that out loud?!> Lois felt a blush steal across her face.
The whole part was so funny with Clark showing off at the planet and the internal dialogues between Lois, Clark and CJ :-)

It was nice that you had Lois going with Clark to his apartment. And Lois is getting a key... I wonder what she will do with it... I mean it is Lois we're talking about laugh

Kathryn
Kerth
Kerth
Loved it, also I did confused sometimes with the telepathic speech between Clark, CJ and Lois. (Maybe you could show Lois' speech in italics, just to make things easier?)

Anyway, finally even CJ realizes what was the first thing on my mind when Lois' telepathic talent got awakened (or whatever you want to call it): From now on, he can't talk to - err, get on Clark's nerves in private any more. I bet Lois will be able to completely cure CJ of this annoying habit. smile

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Top Banana
Top Banana
Fabulous as always! thumbsup

The part with Lois and Rachel exchanging notes on Clark was very nice also. I have this image of Clark entering the room to find the two of them giggling and freezing with a defensive "what's so funny" look on his face.

This was cute too...
<CJ? Do you ever let Clark alone?>

<No, he doesn’t...>

<I’m bored! I have office hours and these kids never come!>
and so true, at least in the Physics department the professors always looked so bored. rotflol

And this...
Back on the street Lois looked at Clark. “Five?”

Clark smiled at her and counted on his fingers, “Me, CJ and Rach, Mom and Dad, a spare, and you...”
sloppy Awwww. love

Bob

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm enjoying how you're following the track of the show and yet putting your own spin on it.

L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
AnKS: Thanks, =) I'm glad you're still enjoying it!

Michael: =p lol, I have to admit that drawing scene was very fun to play with... and I'm glad the little bit of Rachel bonding went over well...

Kathryn84: I loved twisting the Greek God comment around... And for the key... I don't think Clark will mind her showing up any time she wants, ~.^

Lara: I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm trying to have clues (Like names... soon it will be unique names from each of the three) and also, like verbal speech, if the one 'pathing was also the last speaking/acting I leave it in that paragraph... but if you could pm/e-mail me the more confusing exchanges I'll fix them for the archive draft, =) And yes, Lois has already picked up CJ's annoying habit... and started calling him on it, ~.^

Bob: That scene seems to be a favorite, lol, and the OHs are the same in Chemistry, lol... some of my profs used to site either how many people showed or the date of their last siting... depending on the class, ~.^ And I'm glad you liked the key tidbit, =)

IolantheAlias: I'm glad you're liking it, and I promise that, as time goes on, the gap widens... I'm trying to figure out how to play Rival now... and Foundling was interesting... =X

Sara "Lieta"
L
Blogger
Blogger
L
These new parts are great! And I like how you describe Clark's new apartment with the comments by Lois. LOL.

L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thank you, Lote, =) I'm glad my humor works, lol.

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard